DUDE I'M WEIRD LMAO

>DUDE I'M WEIRD LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/699684809
youtube.com/watch?v=u4pnlOGrZsU
mobile.ascap.com/aceclient/AceWeb/#ace/writer/730743849/MIXTER
suicideisanoptionrecordsc2016.bandcamp.com/track/space-anus-ft-ahead-of-our-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mirin the thick brows

Are you a big fan of Phil Collins daughter?

archived.moe/b/thread/699684809

DUDE I POST ON Sup Forums LOL

crazy how she's blowing up now. i remember watching one of her videos a year ago or so. this is the first time i've ever liked something before it was cool, i feel so special you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4pnlOGrZsU

she actually did it, the absolute madwoman

Of coarse

I thought "Lowlife" was a pretty good song, but I can't get past this persona. Really annoying.

>mfw real

dats bretty gud, not gonna lie. I wonder how often she posts/lurks and what other boards she frequents.

New Queen of Sup Forums-Sup Forums-Sup Forums, I guess?

i really doubt she actively browses any board as much as she accessed a marketing opportunity by using Sup Forums once or so to spread her name.

I unironically want to worship her feet

i claimed her first you fags

You know the deal with Titanic Sinclair right? My guess is that he scripted that for her to get Sup Forums viraling her.

Oh shit. If Poppy has been on Sup Forums that almost certainly means she's been on Sup Forums. She could be on Sup Forums right now, reading this very post.
If you're there, hi Poppy!

>DUDE I'M THE FIRST EPISODE OF SERIAL EXPERIMENTS LAIN LMAO
What did he mean by this?

Lain is way cuter though.

You're absolutely right.

>Titanic Sinclair

You mean Corey Mixter.

>the deal with Titanic Sinclair
what do you mean by this?

I only like poppy for the weird videos and the persona.

I thought her EP/Album/Whatever was pretty terrible.

mobile.ascap.com/aceclient/AceWeb/#ace/writer/730743849/MIXTER COREY MICHAEL

nobody uses a pseudonym when their royalty checks are on the line

I liked it. What didn't you like about it?

B-b-but... L-lowlife tho ;_;

dude almost no one who waifu's her likes her music they just want to fuck her

oh look it´s the internet trend in one sentence. wonder why she´s so popular she´s weird you think you´re weird so its relatable to you all weirdos.

remember when everyone is weird nobody is. weird is the new normie.

this

American Kids and Lowlife are good songs

that is true

Lowllife was good, the rest is meh.

also, not my waifu. she's too loli

are you telling me you wouldnt fuck poppy

It's me, Titanic. What should I do for Poppy's next video?

Muh dick

have her respond to our question

>only the first episode
what a fucking pleb

Which is?

It's me, Titanic. What should I do for Poppy's next video?

Have her flip her bean.

The title of the first episode is weird you reatard

the entire series is actually not that weird

why do i drink

What is love?

Her name is Moriah Pereira and she's 21 years old. We've been friends for years in Nashville. She had a fucked past and I think you guys should show her some respect. She's a sweet girl and very talented. Pic related. That's me on the right.

why is dj nico such a faggot

whats so fucked about her past and how do we know thats you on the right

what's the context of this pic? were you guys in some gay indie folk band together?

Me and her used to fuck. Pic related. I took it before I started fingering her clit.

>fingering her clit
She looks disgusting btw

and where not showing her respect

Correct, except the guy on the left was the only gay one.

shut up.

She had daddy issues.

it just didnt line up with my expectations from her persona which I found first just randomly on youtube.

The whole album was just kinda generic pop songs. Like straight out of a nickelodeon channel manufactured child going into music.

Lowlife was as good as it got, because of the catchiness but it was a seriously underwhelming collection of songs as a whole.

Hey everyone, it's me, David Massey of Island Records. I signed Poppy because the molemen told me to do it. Pic for proof.

shiet that doesnt prove who you say you are though

Woah, can I have a record deal?

Can't really prove it. I do have pics that she sent me.

>DUDE COMPLEX ARG LMAO

me too i use text to speech and play the recorder
suicideisanoptionrecordsc2016.bandcamp.com/track/space-anus-ft-ahead-of-our-time

>pics that she sent me
>tumblr filename

lol

just take a picture of yourself with a piece a paper with the date

That was pretty good

Come by the offices tomorrow; bring a demo with at least 4 songs, a vial of your blood, 13 black candles, and tell the receptionist that you're here to be devoured by Moloch.

2:30PM good for you? I have to take a power lunch and oversee scooping another Hozier replicant out of its vat.

where are your offices located this is my music and id like to be the next big thing

>filename
kek

She sent it through Tumblr

Can't at a party. I'm introverted so I'm on phone most of the time at social gatherings.

go to the bathroom my man

It'll take me a while.

take your time

my debut album comes out soon user

All I want to say, Poppy, if you see this. I still love you. All the times we spent together and all the moments we had. It made me feel like we were two celestial beings floating in a cosmic train through the universe. Please, please come back to Nashville. I miss your face, I miss your smile, and your loving breath on my neck. If you don't come back I will come visit you and find that Titanic fuck. Once I find him he will wish he never had brainwashed you into being a Loli popstar. I miss you, babe. Peace.

lol

whats it like in nashville my man

Are you the same Sean in those other Poppy threads?

yep the one and only

It's a music city. You can meet a lot open minded people like me who love the art of music.

so did you ever manage to get that acid

no all though theres a dealer in my area though

then what are you waiting for

nothing i plan on meetring up with him soon

OK, sorry about the delay; had to check on Jessie J as she acclimates to her new host body. Assuming you're American?

825 8th Ave.
New York, NY 10019

C or E will take you out right there. Give security the vial, they'll let you know what floor and what sequence of buttons will get the elevator there.

when i am signed how much money will i make off of my releases

>>money

A TRIFLE. But you'll understand... in time.

oh ok cool good luck
youre one of the few people on Sup Forums with self awareness, who's every post isn't a thinly veiled attempt to increase your own ego so i like you for that

thanks ive only been here 6 months though

do i get to sex grills with my benis

>me on the right
sick

wait wut, fuck.

everyones heard of Sup Forums you tards. literally like deadmau5, taylor swift, tyler the creator, fucking everyone. they just dont go on it 24/7 like you nerds xD

Your body and its fluids will definitely be used to create new organisms for our assorted projects.

Let's leave it at that and hammer out particulars at the office.

What's so sick, is it because I look super cool?

gnarly

>Sup Forums filenames

Epic. Absolutely epic.

what?

What's epic about it?

underrated response that OP has yet to respond to

You will respect her. You love her.

the first song was pop reggae so I turned it off

yep and with my up and coming record deal with island records i will be able to get closer to her

sean meant "we're" not "where," meaning you're (if you're OP) a hypocrite because you tell us to respect her then post this:

it means you saved it from a Sup Forums thread buddy