Death Grips are so deep. It takes me awhile to decode their albums but once I do I am amazed. These guys are prophets...

Death Grips are so deep. It takes me awhile to decode their albums but once I do I am amazed. These guys are prophets, poets, geniuses, and innovators. They're a whole lot more than just another group of musicians, they're Gods. I think their message would save the world, if only the world would listen.

true

I consider myself a very well informed collector of memes, a meme conosceur if you will.

But I never got the deathgrips meme.

con·nois·seur

ok

What?

wtf i hate death grips now

Why

Listening to Fashion Week for the first time and truth be told its not bad, I miss MC ride but its still quite enjoyable. But why in the fuck do the track names have to be so stupid. Why can't they just have unique names to make the tracks more memorable Sup Forums?

Because you're a cringy fuck like all their fans

i like death grips mostly because of the noise
fashion week is neat
interview 2016 is neat
the names of the songs on both albums are really fucking stupid though
thanks for reading remember to like and reblog

Upboted

Twenty One Pilots are so deep. It takes me awhile to decode their albums but once I do I am amazed. These guys are prophets, poets, geniuses, and innovators. They're a whole lot more than just another group of musicians, they're Gods. I think their message would save the world, if only the world would listen.

the entire point of fashion week was because inbetween the double album, the powers that b, people kept asking for jenny death with "JENNY DEATH WHEN", so the album title stated it would release during fashion week, and the runway letters spell "jenny death w"

Did

NMH are so deep. It takes me awhile to decode their albums but once I do I am amazed. These guys are prophets, poets, geniuses, and innovators. They're a whole lot more than just another group of musicians, they're Gods. I think their message would save the world, if only the world would listen.

What

Radiohead are so deep. It takes me awhile to decode their albums but once I do I am amazed. These guys are prophets, poets, geniuses, and innovators. They're a whole lot more than just another group of musicians, they're Gods. I think their message would save the world, if only the world would listen.

you forgot to add text to your post