Why was she kicked out of the band again?

why was she kicked out of the band again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=409Pjtq7jzY
factmag.com/2015/04/20/fact-singles-club-crystal-castles-e-40/6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

becuz she succ me

Don't know anything about them but I'm guessing they fucked

she let the celebrity life take over

Dumb bitch thought she was crystal castles.
See what happens when you believe what the sjw media writes.
You get it all in your head that you are the star, when really, you are replaceable.

I found some footage of when she was fired too.
youtube.com/watch?v=409Pjtq7jzY

Holy autism

It's really nice to see CC fall flat on it's nearly nonexistent face though

too much smokin that crack cocaine

she WAS/IS crystal castles you misogynistic prick

She left because Ethan was absuing her

/thread

Without her it just all died

It's great

To be fair I would abuse her anus

dunno if bait but Crystal Castles was Ethan's project before she even joined the group

yet without her, the band would have never gotten any attention in the first place, plus it wouldnt have her distinct vocals and image attached to it

Ethan would be jack shit without her, and now she isn't in the group anymore he is back to being jack shit and producing average as fuck albums with some fake ass girl who is trying so hard to be edgy af

they were together for a long time though, and there was a decline in popularity by that time if anything.

her eviction simply came down to Ethan having that choice. he had the power and inclination to abuse her if he didn't really want her around.

i was always curious if alice and ethan actually fucked or if things like this are strictly business/platonic

She was literally his sex slave for years

daily reminder that amnesty is a lot better than III. ethan realized it was all going to alice's head - which it went, judging by the tweets alice made after getting kicked out about "crystal castles being no more" - and simply switched girls. simple as that

I believe they initially dated when they first met, but thats a bit suss as she was super young

She wasn't kicked out, she quit. She started dating that Jupiter dufus from HEALTH and he influenced her in pulling out of the band. She's under the same management as HEALTH now and apparently her boyfriend is her producer.

I don't know about that. Kath still could have easily gotten a lot of attention with Untrust Us and Vanished and all those tracks. He was churning out a lot of jams, Alice or not.

But yeah, a large part of their success ended up being Alice serving as the face and being an icon for alt-girls on tumblr.

He's still selling out shows today so it seems Alice leaving didn't matter much.

It remains to be seen, though, what effect the Amnesty reviews will have on their career. They'll inevitably be rough because gender politics.

gender politics wont influence people but reviews based on them will

>They'll inevitably be rough because gender politics.
You're stupid

I'm OK with her being replaced by someone else but was it really necessary to replace her with an Alice Glass impressionist?

Hell yeah

Gotta have a copy as close as possible

because all white girls look the same? her voice and work ethic are far superior to alice's. the major thing is her voice being better. it gives ethan more time to focus on the music instead of wasting time having to auto-tune/fix vocals like he had to do with alice

I remember when factmag reviewed Frail last year in their singles column. They gave it 0s and 1s and the writers were like "LOL FUCK OFF JEALOUS HIPSTER BOY #TEAMALICE"

factmag.com/2015/04/20/fact-singles-club-crystal-castles-e-40/6/

That's a preview of what Amnesty's press is going to be like, unfortunately.

because she on the stage and you aint

>because all white girls look the same?
Are you fucking dumb? Twigs was referring to whatever her face's of wanting to be an exact cut copy of Alice Glass
Even in songs her voice is drowned out
I still don't like the new singing

who is that cutie in the middle?

>her voice and work ethic are far superior to alice's.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE ACTUALLY SAID IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Honestly, I don't think I'll care for Crystal Castles anymore since they broke up

im bothered by the singing its-self being the exact same approach as before

its awkward having your own band jacking your style

Kanye West

She's not a copy of Alice at all, stupid fanboy

>all these shitty posts
>remember I'm on Sup Forums basically alicefag central

>factmag
>a woman who’d not only been your girlfriend and bandmate for eight-ish years

wtf this is even worse then pitchfork and this shit is called factmag but they obviously don't check their facts.

she was dead weight.
ethan's the true talent.
therefore it's CC is his to do with as he pleases.

Basically

Skkrrrrrt please gain some reading comprehension you dumbfuck
Let me correct myself, she's a wannabe cookie cutter copy
CC has been dead

Visually she's not a copy of Alice at all, she's just skinny and has similar facial features

And about the sound neither of them have original sound, Kap Bambino and Atari Teenage Riot among other were doing this kind of vocals way before