Kid who killed a couple and ate their faces

Kid who killed a couple and ate their faces
is a big fan of anthony fantano :)
college.usatoday.com/2016/08/16/fsu-student-a-suspect-in-gruesome-double-murder/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPt2StMq2kA
youtube.com/watch?v=V1or6jtDQsE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXUJ2k-WRhevuRe9_L1uUnlPjN1IuzQsF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has Fantano apologized?

he probably subscribed to him after this

>Florida
not even once

>obviously insane person
>waste tax money killing them

USA everybody

how do you know that's him?

youtube.com/watch?v=tPt2StMq2kA

Lmao I loved the confusion when the identity still was unknown and a bunch of Twitter fags actually spread around photos schoolthony shooterano

he's also a rapper
youtube.com/watch?v=V1or6jtDQsE

it would cost more money to take care of them you dumb nigger

You're a fucking dipshit, how is that wasting tax money? Keeping him in prison for life would
Kill yourself

wait...noooooo you are not this dumb please no god no fuck mu

this desu

what did you expect probably even listened to those violent death grips

>nigger

as if this isn't one of your fellow Sup Forumssters

How's your first week on Sup Forums?

no, it literally costs LESS to keep someone in prison for life than to legally execute them.

Also 1 in 10 executed people are later exonerated.

The death penalty is retarded as fuck and the only people who want it are moronic macho retards that get hard at violence.

That't the price you have to pay for justice. If they were actually innocent then they will have their place in the kingdom of heaven.

>Sup Forums actually believes this

>literally commit injustice
>that's the price of justice

heh tough break kid hope you aren't a sinner that goes to hell*******meme*********

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXUJ2k-WRhevuRe9_L1uUnlPjN1IuzQsF
kek he has a trap album

I don't know how you're calling me edgy when you're a fedora...

>no, it literally costs LESS to keep someone in prison for life than to legally execute them.
That's only because the US has a retarded system which allows condemned criminals to delay their executions almost indefinitely. Saying that something is bad because a particular country does it badly is just crap logic.

Elliot Roger part II?

looks like a fun day on the boat...

Read the article. It was drugs.

True

>kingdom of heaven
Nice bait, made me reply

It's a jungle down here

There's nothing more "edgy" than hoping everybody who doesn't believe what you do gets totured for all time after they die

let those w/o sin cast the first stoned - heysoos

"Can't miss the obvious, those cops did everything short of singing him a song to subdue, but no lethal weapons. If he were black, they would shot him and victims. No getting around it. Somehow they manage never to KILL the white boys, even if they're eating somebodies face. But they kill black men for selling cigarettes on the street corner. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I said it."
I think this issue has been really overblown.