So Sup Forums who is your best ally and why
>France
>They helped us become a country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bärwalde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indeed they did.
About time you started appreciating the Froglads.
>In the fall of 1781, a combined American force of Colonial and French troops laid seige to the British Army at Yorktown, Virginia. Led by George Washington and French General Comte de Rochambeau, they began their final attack on October 14th, capturing two British defenses and leading to the surrender, just days later, of British General Lord Corwallis and nearly 9,000 troops. Yorktown proved to be the final battle of the American Revolution, and the British began peace negotiations shortly after the American victory.

Rest of the world is our best ally.
We all are friends. :)

wtf i love korea now

>italy
>they taught us to not trust Italy

You

Because you were on our side during London's conference and helped a lot

>About time you started appreciating the Froglads.

when did we ever stop?

>inb4 hurr durr freedom fries

>buddy down the road
>he covered my shift last week, and helped me move a while back

Every time you call them surrender monkeys. That's our prerogative you adopted.
France has been our joker longer than you've existed. We're lads in centuries of strife.

We hanged a monkey that washed up after a wrecked armada vessel because we believed that was a Frenchman.
Poor fucking monkey was tried and convicted.
What we like?

If only all peoples and nations were as faithful as Albanians.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

We don't have any allies (maybe we share mutual short-term goals with China and Iran), but generally speaking, we only have spheres of influence. Almost like United States.

Not even Belarus

How would things be if you had not have killed your royal family? Would you be like us with figureheads?
Russia, Moscow was a European outpost. You were the the lads that held the hordes back.

We have allies m8, a shitload of them.

Soon you vodka niggers will be one of them.

You have allies. You just hate them between wars.

United States of America. We helped them when they needed it, they helped us when we needed it. Lots of friendly banter between us, some disagreements once in a while, but at the end of the day we're still friends.

Best ally is france, without france we would had been nothing more than the bully in the north, with france we got to shine in the spotlight during the 30 year war and almost look like a great power.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bärwalde

now i might have said Finland, but finland was sweden and you cant ally with yourself.
Other than that never had any good allies at all.

We love you Monsieur. We'd be nothing without you. Our lad would be nothing without us.
We created monsters lol.

Not even Belarus.

Well, if reds would've lost in our civil war, we would probably still be an agricultural country without any industrialization whatsoever. So by the time Hitler invades us, we would've had nothing.
But after the war, things could've went better (though, our world wouldn't have any technologies that were made during the cold war, especially space program).
It's hard to predict, but in my opinion mistakes were made by the last Tsar and Stalin, Soviets weren't that toxic after 1960s.

Maybe Canada, Britain and Australia, others are vassals.

Napoleon messed up, Hitler made the same mistake. It was inevitable you were going to steamroll western Europe. Fucking shame we were at odds to begin with.

this. You dont have many allies. You have nations under your control. Not allies

Which is unfair. The old Iron curtain shadow still remains.
It's a long time ago.

Russians in Konigsberg asking Germans
>why did you invade us?
>dafuq were you thinking was going to happen

Austria-Hungary

Russiabros

We're close bros, but not allies from the political point of view, unfortunately.

Franz Ferdinand is a shit band now.
No more arch dukes ffs

Until you take back Agia Sofia, mother Russia

literally nobody, all our "allies" have tried to backstab us, and we have backstabbed them

Based Bulgaria

I was skiiing there, borovets I believe it was called.
I caught pneumonia but, the grilled cheese and ham on bread was legit.
That black slope. Never quite made it. Only one ski.

did

Germany
>Netherlands
They aren't butthurt at all unlike the austrians

Spain also helped USA to become a country tho

>>They helped us become a country

AHAHAAHAHAH good job france

I hope white man will prevail in USA. Make America great again, Trump.

Native Americans contributed the most Id say