frank's just a better lyricist

And songwriter, vocalist, etc.

Go home Chris.

>vocalist
lol
enjoy this L

For sure

WASTED TALENT

Kid could have been the next R.Kelly, but he fucked up & when considering the aforementioned is R.Kelly that is saying something.

Good voice, terrible fucking songs for the most part.

>just got rich
>took a broke nigga bitch
what did he mean by this?

I still jam "don't judge me" from time to time.

If only because I relate to the lyrics after fucking around with my close friends live in girlfriend for a while.

No he's quite clearly the better singer.

Frank is a really good singer too but his real talent is his songwriting and lyricism and shit.

Chris Brown's music is shite for the most part but in terms of singing and performing talent he's absolutely fucking incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnIiFIddJLo

Frank couldn't perform this effortlessly while dancing like Breezy is.

He genuinely makes it look piss easy. Shame his music is mostly average but this performance in terms of his actual performing ability is honestly near flawless.

better rapper as well
youtube.com/watch?v=e6yjcwOCzHc

He kidnapped a homeless man and turned him into his butler

Step aside

Are you riceCUM lohl ahhahaha XD

leave it to Sup Forums to whitewash a thread about talented black musicians

then why are all of his songs so forgettable?

can't whitewash a website that's probably 80% white people or more.

Chris Brown is the more respectable artist because he didn't jump on the gay bandwagon for sales

Post JT in a thread about the best R&B singers on a black website and you'll get a less extreme reaction than here, if any, regarding race.

In a technical sense, Chris Brown is one of the greatest vocalists working today.

Unfortunately, his music is terrible, the songwriting is dismal, and it's hard to get past what a shitty person he is. Same goes for Ariana Grande.

Chris brown is a better artist talent wise
but he fucked up and beat the shit out rihanna and now he sold himself to the devil to keep a career
he went from that cute kid singing about love. to fucking everybody's bitches no fucks given these hoes aint loyal

last I heard he was trying to hatch on to fucking grime lmao

When did Sup Forums become a haven for newfags?

Very sad.

This looks like a bad photoshop of young chris brown to make him look old but instead it's reality

which is why this small thread is important for the colored minority that also wants to talk about their favorite artists of color
and you're hijacking it from them, disgusting 2bh

rihanna these days deserves another good ass beating tbqh

So tired of the falseflagging bait everywhere in this place.
Trolling is no longer a art, just a cancer.

I MEAN HE CALLED ME A FAGGOT

Seriously, how the fuck did he manage to rehabilitate himself after what he did to Rihanna? I'm no feminist but that seems unforgivable.

He only still gets work because he didn't disparage the jews.
Look at Mel Gibson, all he did was say some shit and he's completely blacklisted even though his films basically print cash. They don't care how immoral you are as long as you leave jews out of it.

>I'm no feminist but that seems unforgivable.

Varg killed a guy and set a church on fire. We still suck his dick here. Besides CB did his time already and Rihanna forgave him.

>her forgiveness doesn't mean we all should

She even had sex with him afterwards. You're holding the grudge for nothing.

>They don't care how immoral you are as long as you leave jews out of it.

Ice Cube is still doing fine even after 'No Vaseline "

>She even had sex with him afterwards. You're holding the grudge for nothing.
source on this sex?

this guys trash. teen pop star, wants to "rebel" and doesnt want to be seen as the teen 14 year old girl song maker that he is, so he tries to hangout with gang members who are just using him for his fame and money. dumb ass shit.

THAT KISS KISS

>She even had sex with him afterwards. You're holding the grudge for nothing.
Rihanna is a dumb slut with no self-respect. The music industry shouldn't be encouraging girls and women to kiss and make-up with their abusers.