Literally *holds up spork*: the person

>literally *holds up spork*: the person
Explain why anybody would ever listen to him.

they're tryhards

Cardiacs

That's a normal fork you food pleb

>literally "memes": the thread
explain why anyone should reply

Because he's good?
Not that random at least in what I've heard

He made cool music

I guess OP just got...
fork'd up!
YEAH

>10-minute xylophone solos
>samples of ferrets taking shits
>drones about communism
Yeah, he was a pretty good musician! :^)

complex patterns appear random to unintelligent minds since they do not have the foundation to understand the concepts

what does the fuckin' spork thing mean? I've seen it on here for a while and through context clues have gathered it means "man sporks are goofy, my music is wacky", is that what it means?

damn son did he fuck your sister or something lmao

*holds up spork*

its a fork are you a blindfag

Nah.
If he did, I doubt she would notice anyway.

random patterns appear complex to pretentious minds because they impart meaning where there is none in order to look intelligent

my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Zappa has a lasting musica legacy that influences people all over the globe
>op will only be recognized in this fleeting shitpost thread as being a thorn in the side autist

I'd be mad too I guess

thanks katy

Feel like I saw that on Dyke's youtube. It burns.

>Zappa has a lasting musica legacy that influences people all over the globe

so do i

Zappa was more than a brilliant and prolific composer. He was a new kind of composer, one who knew no stylistic barrier: he bridged rock and pop and rhythm'n'blues and jazz and classical music. And one who knew no rules of harmony: he would play anything that made sense to him, not to a certain tradition. Zappa co-invented the concept album (he even released a double album when most rock musicians were barely beginning to make LPs), the rock opera, progressive-rock. He was the first rock musician to consciously use the studio as an instrument. He did not just use the band or the orchestra as ensembles of instruments. In a post-modern vein, Zappa composed music using snippets of music inspired to pre-existing music: his unit of composition was not a "sound" but was an organized sound, that the listener could relate to an established genre. And he made no distinction between tv commercials, doo-wop, music-hall, classical ballets, jazz improvisation or dissonant music. A living musical encyclopedia, Zappa managed to excel in all of these genres. He could have been a giant in any of them.

Zim gets a bad rep

Lies

If he had just googled "holds up spork" he would have found it on his own, stop sporkfeeding the faggots.

Could you be a little more pretentious next time? I don't think this went quite far enough up your own ass.

how the fuck is what I posted pretentious?

I don't doubt that he was influential but I hate his work

Wew, lad. Somebody call Sony because I think we've found a human-sized projector!

That's a fork not a spork.

Zappa would never use a spork.

Anything over 2 sentences is pretentious to 16 year olds.

good post here, I hope it wasn't stolen or some shit

It's a word an lonely, uncreative person that frequents this board is trying to force into a meme so they can feel like they've done something with their life

if you can't enjoy Nanook Rubs It you're just boring person

>>/summer/
Fuck off, spork has been a meme since 2006 you cancerous newfag.

can you summerfags not even take a moment to google things before you pretend to know what they are?

Are you saying ItAotS is summer?

Because you're absolutely right.

Zappa reinterpreted the bleus, and made it more feminine. There's something very holy to that. Some off times he succeeded, others he didn't. He was fully conscious of all those aspects in his work. And solely frank could connect serious music with a wider audience. If you like his stuff, or not, is up for grabs, and he put it that way himself. Then me, i like it. But there's no way of telling whether it's ''objectively good music', other than 'valid to exist'.

THE DEADLY YELLOW SNOW FROM RIGHT THERE WHERE THE HUSKIES GO

If you can't listen to hot rats and see why he's so widely respected, you've got bad taste and worse perception. As for his more experimental albums, not my fault you don't appreciate experimentation.

You misunderstand. I don't mean "why would someone listen to his music" (that's a whole other topic), I mean "why would someone listen to his retarded ideas of politics".

>blacklisting styles/musicians
>letting your standards of blacklisted musicians be decided by Sup Forums memes

W E W L A D

E

W

L

A

D

>meme forcer detected

literally proto-"random"

Because half of what he said made sense and the other half was witty.

Frank Zappa never released a bad record.

scruffy is cool for this

agreed

Is Scaruffi retarded? Pet Sounds came out before Freak Out! Wilson did popular music studio fuckery before Zappa and Beatles. Only person that can even be a close non-Wilson answer would be maybe Spector?

Why has nobody mentioned that he is the greatest guitarist who ever lived, or who likely ever will? Are Zappa's own proclaimed fans even listening to his music?

Honestly I don't care so much for his pseudo avante garde compositions, but I listen for his guitar playing.

This is coming from a diehard Hendrix bootleg collector.

i feel you senpai

google "joe meek"