I need your help mu now more than ever

theres this guy who made me do artworks and beats and he was supposed to pay me 150 USD. he has been putting it off for weeks. and today he says he cant pay me. please tell me what i should do. how can i take action? he lives in florida and im from india. i need the money now more than ever. he has blocked me on social media. and he keeps replying with "lol" and "youll be lucky if i pay you"

this is him: soundcloud.com/raw-b-selfridge-1

twitter.com/Raw_b_Rapswell

please help me mu i dont kknow what to do

Subtle.

But if you're serious, unless yall actually have a binding contract anywhere, you're fucked.

This. You really can't do anything about it OP. Sorry.

I don't know what I'd do, but please accept this bump

it might sound silly but all i have are our twitter conversations. please tell me thats worth something.

That's why you don't provide the finished product before getting paid.

Post screencaps of the convos or you're lying and I'm not going to help

promsie me you can do something about this situation and ill post screencaps pls last thing i want today is someone else fooling me

Baby I'm not... F-f-f-foolin'

Best of luck in your quest for the dollar bills OP, please accept my bump

if you had a way of coming to the US and suing him maybe, the best you'll do at this point is convince us that he deserves to be raided, although that would also give him publicity so he probably would be happy about it

It really isnt, its highly unlikely any court of law would take them seriously unless it reached tiers of "threat of life". Emails would be better, but still, you fucked yourself over without some sort of official agreement. Sorry friend. Live & learn.

My advice from now on is to both not provide the full product until you're paid, & to take at least 50% up front. Send snippets & poor formats of the tracks (90Kbps MP3s for instance) so he cant use them for anything more than previewing your work.

guys im in a differnt city and i dont even have enough cash to go back home. im going to die of shame. my friend is asking me to leave his house ive stayed here for too long waiting fro this guy to pay

get anything using your work taken down famalam

send those DMCAs

Cook up a substantial threat to send his way. Try to get paid one last time. If no pay, be bitter and try to ruin his music career

Poo on him

could you not borrow 150 dollars of this current friend and pay him back when you get back home?

150 USD is about 10,000 rupees

and this is why im prolly going to have to kill myself

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

and you have no family back home to contact?

DESIGNATED

Describe his dingy character well and outspokenly, and why noone should trust the guy. Other than that, move on, gurfrendt.

im able to travel only with the money i make from selling beats and artwork. i have no relatives after i made this decision to take up music full time.

can anyone pls tell if theres a way for me?

Do you have records of the verbal agreement

Why did you give him it before the payment was done? Silly man. You'll probably never see that money. Take it to the courts if you want but they'd probably cost more than $150.

OR you could upload the song first onto all streaming services, then when he goes to do it DMCA the FUCK out of him.

Hunt him down and kill him.

OP, do this eventually before you die
Just for closure
Steal all his money too

is this enough?

first of all
ARTwork
AND music
FOR 150$
YOU HAVE NO CONCEPTION OF WHAT SHIT COSTS AND WHAT YOU SHOULD CHARGE AND ARE FUCKING YOURSELF
fyi

then, it can hard enough dealing with $ and friends but with strangers it easy: pay me
get a deposit before starting work
deliver full quality product upon receipt of final payment
do some research on appropriate fees

for, 150, you literaly have no options except got to his house and knock on the door EVERYDAY
and post on his shit about your creative input about how slimy and cheap the guy is, like make a tumblr or some shit and promote it
of course doing all that is more that 150$ worth of work lol which is why you fucked yourself being cheap
and there is the fait chance he might flip it all and try to mAKe himself dope by LOL stealing 150 worth of labor from you, so take a bit of care to keep to the high road.
and always take credit for what you did, post links on your pages.

holy shit that slimy cocksucker. promote his scam on social networks mate.

what kind of shit faggot pulls this over 150?
what are you fucking doing op?

make fun of him for stealing fucking cheap candy from baby 150$ from people like a broke ass crack whore their he coulda asked his momma to suck a few extra dicks to pay for his cheap ass artwork or he coulda stole his daddy's aids pills and sold em
shit nigga cant even raise 150$ for crayolas to make his cassette cover lol this nigga

the original price was 250 for 5 artworks. 50 bucks each. but he was asking for 125. thats less than half. i was desperate so i settled with atleast 150. it's been 10 days now.

holy shit this guy is scummy
I hope you get your money OP

ten days is truly a short time for a business transaction to turn around, in all fairness. you shuldnt have delivered until paid tho. and facts is facts, 150 is pennies and your boy aint got any and 250 was still ridiculously low.
do your market research

>what kind of shit faggot pulls this over 150?
that's a lotta money in India

uh, if youre on the shit side of the street.

which is 90% of india
maybe you're a rich kind in mumbai idk

dude why are you here if you dont want to help? if its not a lot of money just transfer 150 usd to OP and put him out of his misery then

If it makes you feel any better his music is shit

i gave him plenty of good advice already
why dont you send him some fucking money illiterate faggot