Is this actually good or is it just a meme?

Is this actually good or is it just a meme?

good

Meme

Maybe

it's a good meme, no doubt

it may sound like your usual pop punk at first, and im actually not too big a fan of it, but its really comfy, and there's some really talented parts to this album. definetly check it out. theres something for everyone in it

MAKE YOUR OWN OPINION.

FUCCK

Good music, terrible lyrics.

how can i have an opinion before Sup Forums tells me what to think

It's a meme

Not really if you're not into the genre. You will probably feel better listening to Okkervil river

underrated

This. I hate how cringy thw lyrics are but the instrumentation is really good

good

yea its good. not the best kinsella project tho

Honestly?
Mostly this. The lyrics arent bad just the themes and content just arent for everyone and can be hard to take seriously..esp if youre a meal head

inb4 MUH TEENAGE FEELINGS

Shit lyrics.

>all my teenage feelings

It's good and the lyrics are good for what they're supposed to be don't listen to these chumps

meme. it sounds like shit

ALL MY TEENAGE FEEEELINGS.

fecking this
also the vocals are pretty meh at some points. but it's emo, so I think it's supposed to be like that

what are you getting at here

dunno you tell me

mate i dunno you tell me

it is neither good nor a meme

Good, but lyrics could be better.
Probably better emo/math rock around

I like it.

>pop punk
how is this pop punk to you

>usual pop punk

Christ....

I love American Football personally. Why don't you listen to it for yourself and form your own opinion?

Neither.

I find it dreadfully boring. I don't hate it, but nothing about any of the tracks grab me.
I prefer their EP, in all honesty.

EMPATHYYYYY TAAAAAKES ENEEEEEEERGYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Meme, but a good meme

>form my own opinion
>Sup Forums
pick one

It's very influential. It's amazing if you like math rock/midwest emo. I'm not a huge fan of it but I can recognize its importance. I also used to like right by that house.

Yes.

Did you listen to the right album? Literally sounds nothing like pop punk

made me kek

I think it's alright

Why the fuck did everyone and their mother start liking this album all of a sudden? I'm talking normies tumblr loves this album now

the house is near UIUC, right?

I remember someone found it on craigslist a year or two ago

New sincerity.

>if you like math rock/midwest emo
I do! But I never thought this album sounded much like math rock. "Math rock" isn't really a genre, so it's no surprise many things labeled that way sound different, but I don't hear much of the characteristically intense technicality on American Football. Emo it is, but it doesn't really sound like "midwest emo" either--it lacks the pop-punky four-chord melodies.

Despite not hearing the connection, I think you are right that one is there. It seems that people who like that mathy emo stuff also like this.

I feel like they just bandwagoned it desu

Its a good album. I don't listen to emo all that match, but this is definitely a good album imo. Very cozy

i saw them live at Wrecking Ball not too long ago. They're kinda boring live, but I wasn't surprised; this album isn't necessarily something you play on a stage outside in an adrenaline fueled environment but overall, a great album if you're looking for something relaxing and cathartic

great youth album
Especially if you find it after your first break up
The lyrics are very basic but that doesn't have to be a bad thing

>pop punk
what the fuck dude

good as fuck

>pop punk
don't ever speak using that term again

Considering the lyrics are just some shit they cobbled together last minute I'd say it's pretty good
The lyrics are corny as fuck but I love it
If you lived in the rural midwest it just clicks, as cliche as that sounds

>one good track