Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iXhmk9_hvb8?t=19
youtube.com/watch?v=1X9xF0NCs4o
strawpoll.me/11058004/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i really like it

Has anyone else noticed how similar Skyline To is to Hey Saturday Sun by Boards of Canada? Guitar almost sounds like a sample, but then it changes up a bit

youtu.be/iXhmk9_hvb8?t=19

Blond? More like BLAND

Nikes is a horrible track.

After a couple listens i honestly really like it, doesnt have solid songs like CO did but its great in its own way

Nike was a bad start, but it is a great album and an AOTY candidate.

shit, but it's over-hyped meme music so everyone will say it's brilliant

he said he had dick for someone, is he talking about another man?
also he mentions Pimp C, and Pimp C was pretty openly a homophobe
so is Frank actually not gay or does he have no self respect?

Listening for the first time. Ivy is hitting me right in my fucking feels gland. I miss her so much man. I'm going to die alone.

>two minute interlude of his mom telling him to stay off drugs and alcohol
>the literal next song is him talking about how he smoke good and drink good

this is just fucking childish regardless of anyones opinion on substances. What the fuck

im really only playing pink+white, solo, nights, solo reprise
the rest is very forgettable

>pink+white, solo, nights, solo reprise
those are my exact favorite songs from this + Futura Free & Ivy

He's smart enough to separate the person from the artist and acknowledge his contributions to hip-hop music

>Ivy
>Self Control
>White Ferrari
>Futura

C'mon senpai.

hi frank

Hit us with a DL link plx pham, the archive's down

on the physical version nike is a bonus track

he had dick for the girls he used to date back in HS
but he prefers men now. since the zine is full naked white men

He's never said he was gay

He said he hooked up with guys

Have you never met someone like this? Basically using it as social leverage to get more pussy because he's so progressive and open

It wasn't good. The only good song is the last one.

783A2712658051CF7CBFF1A520D5766124900431

Nike and Ivy and Solo are pretty bad but the rest is really good

only good songs on this piece shit are

nights
pink + white
white ferrari

endless had much better songs and felt like frank was having fun

Blond feels forced

I really really dig Nike, Solo, Andre's Track, and the closing track. I think you have to be pretty blazed to give this thing like a 10/10. Which having all the DUDE references it sorta makes sense

I thought it supposed to be mocking her.

I like the whole thing.

It's good.

>There's a bull and a matador dueling in the sky
listen and understand user, its not difficult

I'm not usually into slower music so this was a nice change of pace for me.

Really enjoying most of the album but nothing too mind blowing. Low end of 7/10 for me.

>I ain't smoked all year
>This the last song so
>I'm finna wipe that off
>Tolerance is so low, still smoke a whole 'gar
He listened to his mom...

am I the only one who actually listened to this shit damn

>Have you never met someone like this? Basically using it as social leverage to get more pussy because he's so progressive and open

user what kind of people do you hang out with

Post-2010 crowd. It's time for change

step up from channel orange in an artistic way, its still great but not the same its better for me though

I CANT FUCKING WAIT UNTIL THIS GOES AWAY SO I CAN STOP SEEING THAT UGLY ASS ALBUM ART ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE OF MU

For some reason, I'm still edging with Wildheart compared to this.

>no idea who frank ocean is
>youtube him
>listen to a few songs
>immediately close it out and will never listen to frank ocean again

you're right, i get real into franks production more so and lyrics go through my ears at times.

What did you hope to achieve by posting this

it's part of earning his Patricianship, 30 hours of shitposting

I absolutely fucking love it, I just hope he releases a CDQ version of Endless and my life would be complete

It's pretty tight.

he's pointing out hes a fucking retard who thinks he can judge people by looking a them

I'm loving this album so fucking much, I can't stop listening.

I don't hang out with those people, I just went to high school in NYC.

Unfortunately these people are ingrained in my social circles to some degree. I avoid them at all costs, but I can also recognize their behavioral patterns

What does this meme mean?

uhh no? when did he ever say that? hes saying hes not a fan of his music

>muh race card

>listens to an artist once
>not even an album just singles
>looks at someone and imagine what he's like without talking to him

i find them similar desu

Album is comfy and that is something everyone should enjoy, I dont understand people who dont like good, comfy music.

I get really sad when I listen to this album. Like, I have to turn it off sometimes because I get uncomfortably sad.

It's fucking weird. Has this happened to anyone else?

you dont have to talk to someone to like or not like their music...

no
this is you, user

Does anyone have 'Mitsubishi Sony' or 'Easy'?

It's not on the digital copy... :(

user I think you might have some personal problems that need sorting out. When I'm sad I do the opposite and put on a combination of Frank Ocean and James Blake. Maybe something from The Weeknd for that dark vibes. Drake when I want to drink bleach.

why does no one mention seigfried?
the guitar reminded me of talk talk's new grass... it nearly ripped out my soul thats how fucking much i love seigfried
>Maybe I should move
>Settle down, two kids and a swimming pool
>I'm not brave
>I'd rather live outside
mfw that part

youtube.com/watch?v=1X9xF0NCs4o
nigga you late

this nigga suck dick
i refuse to listen

old song

strawpoll.me/11058004/

Yeah...I know the feels.

lol its 2016 who doesn't have a friend like this? also im that friend

LMFAO

Solo reprise is verse of the year.

Godspeed was the best track on it.

solo is great you faggot

it happened to me. Haven't cried in years and somehow found myself tearing up when listening to seigfried and ivy while reading the lyrics

t. beta fags

florida off endless is the best thing frank released this past weekend

think seigfried might be my soty desu

Pleb filter.
Very solid album.
Didn't like it on my first 3 listens.
Gets better with each listen.
Only music I have listened to since it dropped, and I'm still loving it.
I never would have thought that one of my favorite parts would be the little bit of Yung Lean on Self Control.
Even songs that aren't te best have parts in it that are enjoyable

Does anyone have a link? I checked the archive but the only links i found didn't work.

LINK ME

>released this past weekend
kek

Why didn't that guy add his girlfriend on Facebook?

it was blocked in his european shithole country probably

i think it might be better than channel orange

best thing i've heard all year

I like it better than Ch. Orange imo
aoty for me.. for now.

This started quite good on me and right now I'm loving it. If it grows on me half as CO did it will be a 10 in my book by the end of the year.

Could you explain this to me

He probably would have if he saw the request on his own.

I think the idea is that they were sitting in the same room together, she sent him a request on facebook on her phone while they were talking, she asks him to add her. He refuses to take out his phone and do that because it's stupid and a waste of time so she suspects him of cheating. Then they argue I guess? That's the only way it really makes sense to me.

It makes me pretty sad desu, I was listening and just looking back on the past year and it got me in a weird place desu

Self Control and White Ferrari are 10/10

the rest is whatever

What the Fuck that nigga can sing in real life?

He can make a better album, and that's relieving.

It's really good and some of it is his best, but I think he can still do better.

depressing as fuck desu

Obviously this album is a product of an ultra overhyped artist.

The album has its flaws there and here but i picked 7 songs that i liked on it. The rest is pure shit.

The bad songs... Nike, Solo, Future Free, Be Yourself..., Solo Reprise... et. al... What the fuck? Unnecessary Pitch-vocals, bored slow, near-accapela singing... nearing the way the album "Summertime 06" of Vic Staples works.. the artist carried by the production... AND Oceam tried to play this game he just throwed there names... bowie? beatles... beyoncé... kanye... kendrick lamar.... james blake productions.... the beach boys way of songs... the vampire weekend guy blah blah blah... Man this all sound like a hype machine strategy...

Always its an element that the youth loves instantly calling it "best album of all time", "OMG best music ive heard" and P4K or Fantano review it and their opinion changes suddently...

SUMMARY:

-That bissexuality/LGBT talk by Frank sound like an early David Bowie mimic, Young Thug similar approach and an... PR thing...

shit sounds confusing and not legit

-Obviously Frank Ocean tried to put out an maximum... Critic Bait, he tried everything, several producers Rick Rubin cuts, beat/melodic switchs, forcing Elliot smith there, names, LGBT agenda, nostalgic references but he only came with an album that sounds too good at certain times and too bad at others...

-Frank even with the help... Malay... Jazmine sullivan... Yung lol Lean... et al.. could not top Channel Orange... so he invested all on his songwritting and all Beyoncé-like "use your singing on anything that you like cause they'll praise it anyway" form to create Blonde....

-The "misterious" aura is bullshit everyone knows, don't believe the hype, worth the wait is my dick on your moms pussy.

- i hate that dude reviewer that said Frank invented "psych R&B" Jesus.. FUCK OFF bitches..
Miguel's "Kaledoscope Dream" and "Wildheart" are better than Blond.

7.9/10

White Ferrari was produced by Rostam Batmanglij

did we listen to the same album? Because Nike, Solo, Future Free, and Solo Reprise are all stand out tracks--they're different and it's even more impressive that a pop artist released this album. It's ballsy, considering that his last album was just a collection of (albeit very good) singles.

Also, Kaleidoscope Dreams and Wildheart are both mediocre R&B at best. Nothing unique, and definitely not comparable to this album.

What are the best five tracks?

Nikes
Solo
White Ferrari
Seigfreid
Godspeed

It's garbage

i don't mind Nike and i enjoy Ivy but Solo kinda bores me

>Ivy
best song on the album

what the fuck.... are you saying an... why is it that... you are an illiterate fuck?

even with... all the help from auto-correct that is an... available
0.0/0 opinions

its good senpai

fire + white
self control
nights
solo reprise
godspeed

get this goddamn album cover off of the catalog please. fuck off with your bullshit hip hop albums. all your discussion consists of is which song is a banger and which isn't. i'm tired of you shitheads shitting up my spare time with bullshit hip hop album covers

What genres do you like?

i don't care. please just post within one thread. there's been dozens for this stupid fucking album so please just oblige to self contrast and post to already existing threads.

*constraint

It's my 1st real listening and that's when my attention was really caught.

I like the bit in White Ferrari where he uses a bit of The Beatles - Here, There and Everywhere melody.

It's a dense album that needs lots of listen indeed. Lots of layered.

I haven't really paid attention to the lyrics for now (Frenchfag here).

Anyway, interesting album.

>hip hop