Yung lean, opinions?

Yung lean, opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUGHagm_pDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember the time Frank Ocean made him his own?

good.

great kid.

Good feature on Frank's album

Good guy and a great artist.

Fantastic artist. Especially on Frank's album.

Can any Scandos tell me what the deal was when he came out. Were people aware he was trash and it was ironic or did they actually think he represented hip hop? Did Lean conscious sound amateur? I do like him and his earlier music btw, not so much the new stuff

he was literally never ironic though, his music was always a serious movement as a means of expressing his stupid fantasies and as he matured his music did too and it evidently sounds a lot less rough now and his lyrical content usually has a lot more truth to it now that he has went through quite a bit of shit. Also, he practically pioneered a whole new style and genre so i'd say he's a pretty great artist. A friend of mine from Sweden said that Sweden actually didn't even catch on to him until after Americans did because hip hop isn't that popular there and the hip hop that is popular there is all american stuff from a few years ago.

what the fuck was his contribution to frankie boy

Sucks weiner

so Sup Forums now loves him just because of one single verse?

Lean's cool.

Special shoutouts to Gud, Sherm, and Whitearmor

he peaked already

Yeah I've only seen mu bash him until now

>Sup Forums
>not liking lean and the sadboi genre
how fucking new are you fampai?

AND HE SHALL BE A GOOD MAN

"Yung Lean is good" meme was ended back in 2013

>implying that wasn't his peak as an artist
hopefully his new stuff won't be as meh

Cute

samwise gamgee lookin ass

On what song was he on Franks album????????

Is bladee on Frank's album too?

>he practically pioneered a whole new style and genre
not really

on self control, he sings

S A D B O Y S
A
D
B
O
Y
S

He's got an actually nice voice, can't wait to hear his acoustic album

bretty gud. I was disapointed by warlord tho desu, but apparently he went crazy in the process of writing it, so I will give him a chance to redeem himself

im pretty sure he's singing on self control

>acoustic album
source on that?

>A friend of mine from Sweden said that Sweden actually didn't even catch on to him until after Americans did because hip hop isn't that popular there and the hip hop that is popular there is all american stuff from a few years ago
your friend is wrong and out of touch, probably doesn't get out much

are you from sweden? fucking no, now shut the fuck up or prove you are

Interview with the Fader a while ago

swede here, people here don't know who yung lean is
also swedish hip hop has become very popular here in the last few years

>people here don't know who yung lean is

literally every one of my friends knows who he is and have known for at least two years. just get friends who aren't nerds.

Leandoer is normie filter

Normie retards latched on to the S A D B O Y thing and never took him seriously as an artist, maybe listened to Kyoto on repeat, called themselves fans

I met a bitch with "sadboys" tatted on her wrist

and I was like, "oh shit, you like Yung Lean?" and asked her what she thought of Warlord

and she said "omg he has a new albummmmm?"

anyway, there is a lot to Lean, he is obviously a complex person, especially if you watch/read his interviews.

the other thing to keep in mind is that he is actually fucking YOUNG. he blew up at 16. he is now 20.

the important thing is that Lean really cares about art. the people who want to call him a meme are hoist by their own petard because they are completely blind to individuality.

the fuck you doing with your life cuh??

I'm just watching the sunrise, how about you?

he's more of an Artist than rapper/musician
his rapping is garbage and is always carried by the production. but he took james ferraro's silica gel and made it into something cool

cool guy mad respect. not into his new music. unknown death was his peak

I'm from Sweden and I first heard of him on Sup Forums but this I guess

>he was trash and it was ironic

that's quite an opinion you've got there, user

What is his best song and why is it Leanworld?

youtube.com/watch?v=nUGHagm_pDg

>best bangers
Nitevision, Ghosttown, Hoover

>best weird
Deathstar // Getting Benjamins

>Sweden actually didn't even catch on to him until after Americans did because hip hop isn't that popular there and the hip hop that is popular there is all american stuff from a few years ago.
Not true at all

IMMA MAKE U HURT
M
M
A

M
A
K
E

U

H
U