SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN!!!
SUUUUUUUUUUN!

VISION

CREATION

NEW SUNSUNSUNSUNSUN

NEWSUN!

VISION

wait a minute why would there be a new sun

third density earth four corners of each day experience four times in one time four cornered day

VISION

have you ever smoked weed?

oh I get it

Someone explain this album to me, please.

I find it boring as tar.

it's like tribal and japanese and shit.

Consider me "not fully convinced"

When I first listened to it, Circle blew me all the way away. Tribal drumming, chanting, shouting, and that ending noise. Great shit. Then Star failed to pick up that mantle properly. Then the others failed to do the same. For a while I felt like Circle ruins the album because of how great it is compared to the others. So I went back one release and listened to Super ae. More noise oriented, less thematic. Listened to Pop Tatari, too. Got a feeling for what Boredoms are about, so tracks like Star made a bit more sense. Slower tracks like Heart feel dreamlike, like a rest from Star. Q is a more noise oriented track kind of like Boredoms' normal repertoire, but it has an uplifting feeling that their other albums do not. That's something prevalent throughout VCN, it's taking what they've always made and making it uplifting. The exception to this is something like ~ which is beautiful and completely unlike their normal songs.

I actually fell asleep once to VCN out of sheer boredom. But now I can listen to it in full after understanding how it flows from track-to-track. How it's an "ascending" version of all their previous music. It's definitely not for everyone though, and I can see how it would wear on people since it doesn't have any real riffs or lyrics or vocals to hang onto.

Star is the best track on the album

>

katamari