Why are Australian festival lineups so pissweak

Why are Australian festival lineups so pissweak

people will still froth at the mouth over it regardless

Must be the Irish genes

new Jezabels is fucking awesome

new Parquet Courts and new Broods are solid

Why is Alison Wonderland, Violent Soho and Tkay Maidza on every fucking Australian festival lineup?

thought that said lorde and i got really excited

Wwow

Anyone here been to a bushdoof?

you going psyfari?

Was thinking about hitting up the Freo festival but fuck, $269 for both days and it's not even camping? Will probably just do bar work there and try to catch Parquet Courts and maybe Avalanches

idk maybe

I think they stop selling tickets tonight so if you are

eww earthcore has a much better lineup

>earthcore

at least you get shows with relevant acts who are attended by those who at least pretend to care about music. the biggest acts we get are to our state fair

yes

Is this literally the worst Falls lineup of all time?

>the biggest acts we get are to our state fair
Where are the fuck are you from? Uzbekistan?

>astral projection
>boris brejcha
>chris liberator
>kaya project
>ltj bukem
>machinedrum
>minilogue
>O [phase]
>oscar mulero
>scuba
>tin man
please keep telling me how much better psyfari is that earthcore mate

earthcore always goes pretty well ive never actually thought about the fact that kids from mu would head out to this shit

Alaska

also the billing of that lineup triggers me. London Grammar is the biggest draw? Tkay Maidza over Grandmaster Flash?

>Alaska
Oh, wow. Rough. Probably worse than Uzbekistan.

>London Grammar is the biggest draw?
Does anyone else really deserve top row on this depressing lineup? Grandmaster Flash is probably the biggest name left, but he isn't exactly going to draw all of the hipsters.

yeah the lineup is usually better than any other doof, but Earthcore is getting pretty shit

would love to see Machinedrum though

>London Grammar is the biggest draw? Tkay Maidza over Grandmaster Flash?
A majority of the people who go to Falls are Triple J drones, Triple J being the main """alternative""" radio station in Australia who are the reason why talentless hacks like Tkay Maidza even have a career in the first place

because they are driven entirely by what ever JJJ considers trendy

This. I would kill even for one festival of P4Kcore, please stop having Triple J cannibalize every festival.

idk m8, their recent lineups kick the shit out of the past ones, especially as a big techno fan

>this is the most sought after festival in australia

kill me now

why are australians so introverted huh cunt? huh huh? no worries

probably super cheap to book or come in packages
what the fuck? $270 for 2 days??? I paid that for 3 days in Barcelona for Primavera festival and that lineup blows falls out of the fkn water

>tfw actually kinda like london grammar and would probably pay to see a sideshow.
festival exclusives are cancer