>To all the girls in the world
>Trying to take off their shirts
>Ladies it's okay to be
>It's okay to be slutty

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That white women have no morals anymore and western civilization will collapse because we gave women the vote

>>>/pol9k/

lol

does anyone even listen to this band?

>in the pose
>none of them are barefoot

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I went to a Chastity Belt show last Monday.
Juila said that they had finished recording their new album, and they played 4 new songs.
Great band.

Girls can like sex too, guys.

They're saying they're dtf Sam Hyde. Why do you think they were on World Peace the other week?

only reason I clicked on this thread desu

My brother of discriminating taste

what the hell is this

I N D U S T R Y
P L A N T

this is what they meant

They were right
>morals

>liking sex
>fucking a different dude every weekend
>the same thing

fellow patricians

i'd have sex with them why not

>spook
Let's see just how spooked you are once Ahmed blows up your home and pops your anal virginity, you halfwit.

i think the point is if a dude fucked a diff chick every weekend no one would have a problem with it

a slippery slope fallacy , how cute

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
:^)

(u dont know what a slippery slope is btw)

I would have just as little respect for a dude like that.

I really don't see what that has with women having sex.

Because we all know how much Muslim countries love women going about shagging owt that moves and shit

Western civilisation no longer valuing the "spook" of the nuclear family, among many other traditional "spooks" have turned European civilisation into a weakened, ripe for the taking state, dooming it to see a repeat of the Migration Period, which is going to cause great hardship and suffering to the European people, two things that aren't actually "spooks". Max Stirner meming faggots are literal retards. Of course, that is to be expected from /leftypol/.

>implications
>implications
>and more implications

wew

I don't see why you're so concerned about Muslims anyway, they have much the same idea as you.

is this dave hill?

>I am historically reatrded, refuse to notice global events, and incapable of putting the two together
>I'll just post some dumb memes instead

Is that Shrek?
I kek'd