If you're homophobic then you are homophobic

If you're homophobic then you are homophobic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C4fDKg63O4Y?t=4234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are literally making up things to be offended about. i doubt anyone has actually refused to listen to frank ocean just because he's bi

Did this really need an article?
Anyway, isn't Frank mostly straight?

I mean
Yeah

people are dumber than you expect, I've seen it

More like
>Not Listening To Frank Ocean? Sorry, You're A Racist and A Homophobe

But still like the audience this is addressing is definitely not going to change their mind over one (probably pouty and cliche) article. It's just going to stroke tumblr's cockpussy

Only if you're not listening to him because he's black and gay

>capitalizing every word of the headline

i'm friends with a few dudes who are self proclaimed homophobes and they love frank

Well, they're not wrong.
You should be not listening because you don't like the music, not because you don't agree with the artist's choices unrelated to music.

I'm pretty sure that's what you're supposed to do in a headline

Missing the point

The only legitimate reasons I can think of not listening to Blonde is because:
Someone doesn't really want to
Someone doesn't care for Mr. Ocean's music
Too busy

You forgot your trip

God of Sup Forums !tGgxmKlDfE

What about being deaf?

uproxx literally who

also theres NOTHING wrong with being a homophobe

Hi :3c

I guess that too
But someone could like the song from reading lyrics

>uproxx having a go at minorities

because surely it is a tiny minority that does this

>Avoid Being Sober Because You Love Smoking Crack? Sorry, You're A Crackhead

That Nigga love dick I refuse to listen

>Acting homophobic?
>Sorry but you may be a homophobe

For fuck's sake what an absolutely shit article
What is the point of it, it's useless
I'm fucking triggered at how blatantly SHIT this is

Actually having a fear, anxiety, anger, discomfort in interacting or being near gay individuals

Hilarious and pathetic at the same time

The logic is sound.

bl_ck people do this though

I don't listen to Frank Ocean because he's gay.

it happens sometimes

Well it looks horrible, you should never capitalize 'to' or 'a'

what the fuck were they even trying to say... also that's the reasoning of mostly black men for not listening to it

but if you don't listen to certain tracks because they are ABOUT him loving other men, than it's not homophobic at all

This nigga is gay I refuse to listen

true. i find it funny how the black/hip hop community can be very homophobic, yet liberals love them.

It's just the level of smugness they chose to use to state such an absolutely basic thing.

Why.

Liberals don't love them they just use them as bodyguards.

Who taught them this though? I REALLY wonder where they could've been taught this.
The black and hip hop community are not synonymous.
They're intertwined at times but definitely not synonymous.

>theres NOTHING wrong with being a homophobe

Isn't he bi with a preference for women anyway? Why would anyone be so closeminded to not listen to his music for that reason

I'm pretty sure liberal love them more than any repub ever would.

I really don't care that he's gay, he's just shitty and boring. It's be a waste of time.

men sucking dick is disgusting and you cant change my mind about it because it naturally is

>also theres NOTHING wrong with being a homophobe

like you seriously need more layers of self-loathing to fight through

faggot

>STOP HAVING DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN ME

yes because selectively hating a group of people for something they like is okay

just come out of the closet user

But your daddy sucked mine last week

>men sucking dick is disgusting

You're most likely gay as fuck

>it naturally is

There's a difference between not liking to think about blokes fucking each other and hating gays though

Honest Question why are white people scared of black people?

Why are blacks scared of gay people?

Calling idiotic tier rhetoric "opinions" won't change the fact that they're fucking dumb

When your "opinions" affect other's lives, safety, or wellness then that's when it's garbage.

You don't have to like it, surprise surprise most straight guys aren't into men sucking dick, mainly because they're straight. All you have to do is not be a dick to someone whos gay because of the fact that they're gay, thats all. No ones forcing you to like gay sex.

Unless its someone who is like "oh boy look at me my only characteristic is being gay, rainbows and cocks!"

I can hate gays all I want lil bitch

Yea id say hes definitely more straight, he described it in his magazine as liking things "slightly bent"

>When your "opinions" affect other's lives, safety, or wellness then that's when it's garbage.
Semantics bb your opinion of my opinion is effecting my life atm.

it's just like the thing with Islam, they're caught between a rock and hard place

But if you don't listen to an artist because he's gay then you are a homophobe, that's pretty obvious.

Its so obvious that they certainly didn't need to write a fucking article about it

get a load of these fucking retards, especially that last one i cant imagine what you been through but i'd spend so much time talking about that bullshit that you said
yeah thats what im saying most men dont like it because thats the way it is and you cant disagree with someone because he doesnt like it and gets disgusted by it, fuck

>Semantics bb your opinion of my opinion is effecting my life atm.
>effecting
Lmao

Either way your "opinion" is a steaming pile of shit.
Thanks for the yous though.

He had sex with a dude once and he announced it so he can get famous with the liberal/PC crowd

Nobody would give two shits about him if he wasn't gay

wow you must be the most easily baited person on Sup Forums right now.

>Who taught them this though?
their arab slave masters

I'm not going to listen to it because my normie friends like it and I don't want to mess up my scrobbles

hey man I'm pretty right wing and I just want to say fuck you and everyone like you for making the rest of us look bad and giving the media fodder to build all their strawman arguments on, suicide highly recommended

Liberals, everyone

Go suck a cock you faggot

>He had sex with a dude once and he announced it so he can get famous with the liberal/PC crowd
[Credible citation needed]

>your "opinion" is a steaming pile of shit.
Couldn't agree more with yours

>wow you must be the most easily baited person on Sup Forums right now.
>taking the b8

ahaha sperging out like a spaz.

that final exasperated "fuck" in your post was palpable emotion.

>[Credible citation needed]
WEWEWEWEW
E
W
E
W

Actually, white slave owners and white people taught them this shit.

>Go suck a cock you faggot
After you honey ; )

So you have nothing for me?
Run long then.

>exasperated
>palpable
you cant get any more pretentious desu

Hey man I'm pretty left wing and I just want to say fuck you and everyone like you for making the rest of us look bad and giving the media fodder to build their strawmans argumentations on, suicide is highly recommended thank u bb ;)

they were owned by muslims first though?

*along

>exasperated and palpable are pretentious words
wew
Graduate middle school kiddo, they teach those words in 9th grade

On the real though, sexual deviants have a higher susceptibility to emotional instability, manipulative personalities, and suicide.

And they do not have good taste in music, and if there's any greater crime as a musician, they would be guilty of it likewise.

sound logic

>hehe i cant come up with an arguement ill just call him a middle school kid

yeah i get you

Black people are racist and homophobic
facts
no wonder frank has to stay hidden. his own ppl want him dead

wut
I have no idea what you were even trying to accomplish

>trying to damage control around his moment of genuine emotion

no dice, spaz boy.

Okay?
Either way black Americans were passed along to be homophobic from white slave masters and white people.

Black men, from the very first moment they were brought to this country, were criminalized and stigmatized. Black virility was prized because it could ensure that there would be more slaves, but it was also something to be feared. Black men watched their fathers, sons, uncles, cousins and friends castrated, whipped, raped and beaten, and ‘drawn and quartered,’ often to ‘break’ black men and bend them to the will of White people

I'm not racist or homophobic. Fuck off

THIS

Faggots deserve death

DIE FAG DIE

what's that got to do with hatin gays

so?
majority of the black community is and it still hasn't been addressed .Black people are naturally violent people and instead of calling everyone a racist we need to figure out why we are scared of black people and why they're homophobic

Yeah you're going to be emotional unstable if the whole world is against you.
>manipulative personalities
>suicide
See the first reply
>And they do not have good taste in music
See the second reply

>Black men, from the very first moment they were brought to this country, were criminalized and stigmatized.
I too watch John Oliver.
>I'm not racist or homophobic. Fuck off
I too drink caramel macchiatos.

i dont fuck with gay niggas but franks dece

>Why are some black people homophobic and I'm going to ignore this what this entire thread is about because I'm very smart :D

you talked about black people being whipped
what's that got to do with their homophobia?

lol this dude has got a tiny peepee, i tell ya what

>Black people are naturally violent people
>we need to figure out why we are scared of black people
Because you're stupid
>why they're homophobic
See

>correcting grammar
truly the most brilliant argument

>>Black men, from the very first moment they were brought to this country, were criminalized and stigmatized.
>I too watch John Oliver.
>I have no idea what history is

See

hold on man, I agree that the black community has a ton of homophobia going on that isn't being addressed because of political correctness, but saying they're "naturally violent" is literally racist and no one's going to listen to your opinion if you're spouting that bullshit

I have the tiniest pee pee t b h :3c

>[Credible citation needed]
youtu.be/C4fDKg63O4Y?t=4234
there's an hour and half of a credible source straight from black people themselves

>I have no idea what history is
Hey dude, I just told you I watch John Oliver! Fuck you! I'm one of you, dipshit. I watch John Oliver!
>femfag
Get out.

user I replied to myself

What's the suffix for hating something but not being scared of it?

I did.
Im not a homophobe I just dont like hearing about or seeing gay shit. It is nasty to me, doesnt mean I hate gays tehy can do all teh nasty shit they want I just dont want to see or hear about it.

because he is bi/gay everything he says and all his lyrics have homo undertones.

So i think he is singing about dick, and therefore I am thinking about dick.

Dont like thinking about dick