DONT USE THAT COCAINE OR MARIJUANA BECAUSETHAT STUFF IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE

DONT USE THAT COCAINE OR MARIJUANA BECAUSETHAT STUFF IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE
WHEN PEOPLE BECOME WEEDHEADS, THEY BECOME SLUGGISH, LAZY, STUPID AND UNCONCERNED
SLUGGISH, LAZY, STUPID AND UNCONCERNED
THATS ALL MARIJUANA DOES TO YOU OK THIS IS MOM
UNLESS YORUE TAKING IT UNDER DOCTORS CONTROL THEN ITS REGULATED
DO NOT SMOKE MARIJUANA
DO NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL
DO NOT GET INTO A CAR WIH SOMEONE WHO IS INEBRIATED
THIS IS MOM CALL ME BYE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPNz372_pIQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jct3HKRYU2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did she mean by this?

she meant that marewana makes you sluggish and u n c o n c e r n e d

sluggish
Lazy
Stupid
And ungoncernduh

I hate it when these black artists keep going on about how marijuana is okay in the most sarcastic way. Even the Avalanches had to have some stupid interludes about smoking. It's like no one wants to mention that it's incredibly addictive and ruins lives.

>UNLESS YORUE TAKING IT UNDER DOCTORS CONTROL
>10 second pause to think
>THEN ITS REGULATED
Sunk my eyebrows on the spot.

hopefully a troll....

Except when I smoke I literally work out and do productive things so you're an idiot

marewana R U I N S L I V E S.

It's not entirely sarcastic. his mom over-exaggerates but the reprisal of that keyboard riff in Futura Free shows he hasn't totally ignored her advice, just that he's okay with being himself, even if being himself does involve smoking weed now and again.

>anecdotal evidence
>probably thinks they believe in science

Wow, are you everyone?

Look man, I don't smoke either. Never really liked the feeling of intoxication. Across the board.

But there's nothing physically addictive about marijuana. Even the reality of heroin addiction, for that matter, is pretty far from what you probably think it is. Your body doesn't need or crave jack shit. It's virtually all mental.

Enough with that physical addiction meme. You act like because it's mentally addictive that it doesn't count.

Marijuana is addictive?
Fucking hell, don't try harder drugs then.

But you see, virtually everything is mentally addictive. You, yourself, are also addicted to the all activities you like doing. The natural release of serotonin in your brain, for example, is something every person on earth is addicted to. There's nothing physically significant about the molecule that makes it addictive, it just happens to be released every time you feel happy. On a mental level, we're all basically addicted to feeling happy. I know it sounds fucked up, but there's nothing we can do about it.

In the exact same way, eating good food is addictive. Drinking soda, watching movies, going for a walk, taking a shower, jerking off, playing sports... the things we like doing, we're actually technically addicted to. It's an evolutionary mechanism.

it's not mentally addictive though, there's no such thing as pointed out. Its dependency-forming in the sense it becomes a habitual thing. You smoke a joint everyday because it becomes ingrained into your routine like a cup of coffee every morning or a pint after work - breaking from that routine leaves you feeling aimless and disinterested in doing something different.

That's not to say it isn't a destructive habit though. I lost a good chunk of two years of my life because I smoked everyday and then would end up doing fuck all with my day. Like anything moderation and a balanced schedule is key.

I've been smoking marijuana form what, ten, eleven years and I can comfirm it's highly addivive, please don't try it and send help I need help h

trudat

IDIOT

hahah looks at all the teens on this board replying to you that think their lives are going okay right now

all of you will be shitheads with continued drug use, I guarantee it. it'll make you complacent and lazy

i injected a maihuana and i deid and went to hel

Sup Forums is hell boys

marijuana smoking literally lowers IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=YPNz372_pIQ

Guys.. I know what p4k is gonna give this album. Someone I know works there as a tech assistant. He told me

fuck a niigga with a pitchfork

Except for irritability, sweating, lack of appetite and inability to sleep when you stop. Sound like physical symptoms to me and i say this as a degenerate who's been all potted up on weed before famalam

IT'S A KNOWN FACT THAT "GRASS" INCREASES CREATIVITY FROM EIGHT TO ELEVEN TIMES

IN FACT, EVERYONE FINDS THEY'RE MORE CREATIVE STONED THAN STRAIGHT

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jct3HKRYU2A

Why is this on the album?

I don't care if it's "ironic" or not. The amount of politics that's infused in music(and the entertainment industry in general) is dumb. Entertainment should be an escape from all that bs.

Musicians should be the last people on Earth you should get your morals from.

i finna leak dat score boi

It's hard to tell if weed makes you retarded because the people smoking it are mostly stupid in the first place. Definitely makes people more paranoid.

Just finished listening to the album, it was boring.

Are you seriously implying that the entertainment industry and most mediums of entertainment in general don't pander to the creators/audiences moral bias?

if you strip all art forms to purely entertainment, you're missing the point of most of existence desu

Does anyone have a link to the magazine version of blond? extremely curious what the differences are.

nah just sounds like you can't handle your shit tbqh

holy shit fuck this guy

expect all the potheads claiming marijuana is actually healthy and it doesn't cause brain damage

There is nothing more disgusting on this planet than a weedhead though

No it doesn't. The studies that suggested it did didn't account for alcohol or other life circumstances, which usually people who smoke a lot of weed drink as well. Once they accounted for that they found it had no effect long term. There is a short term "foggyness" if you smoke a lot that can have you perform below your peak, but this is usually only for a the duration of a week at most following a large intake.