What the fuck

i don't understand how anyone can even mildly enjoy modern day rap music

all my friends that i get high with listen to this shit and they all play it all the time, everywhere, and it is so fuckin retarded

every song sounds exactly the same and is about the exact same shit

there's a fuckin FL studio that starts off mild then quickly goes into bass overdrive when the black guy starts rapping and they all have the same "flow"

seriously, just listen to some "trap" shit you will hear the same vocal melodies: beepita boppita boopita boppita beepita with the occasional fuckin hype man

and every god damn fucking song is about drugs, women, expensive cars, and money. there is absolutely no fucking substance in any of this shit, it takes all the art out of music

the beats and melodies are so fuckin simplistic and elementary, it's literally like a fucking sketch outline of what music should sound like, it is the musical equivelant of a crayon drawing of Mona Lisa

why do people buy into this mindless shit? why does it control the media? why are kids so fuckin stupid? why is our music culture the worst it's ever been?

>pic related: average 2016 rapper

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/bigbabydram/broccoli
youtube.com/watch?v=sNzLdMNdu38
youtube.com/watch?v=D8AGKWyyrJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=bjJ-hj01ihU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Listen to Kool Keith/Dr. Octagon and Mf Doom then come back

you dumb mother fucker MF doom is way past modern

did you even attempt to read the thread you buttfaggot

It sounds like you're dismissing an entire genre based on the bad taste of your friends who, much like yourself, sound like fucking idiots.

I agree. this trap shit will burn itself out eventually though

actually yes I am dismissing the entire genre, look at our current rap icon, Drake, and you'll find out why

shitty rapper who can't even write his own songs. this is our modern day tupac. absorb that.

I actually thought this earlier today too. I checked out the "trending" or top charts of soundcloud and it is literally dogshit.

the best part is they all think they're so "fresh" and hip when they are mentally creating on the fucking level of a goddamn preschooler

Again, you think an entire genre is shit because your friends listen to shitty music while you smoke pot. Do you see how stupid this is? Have you considered looking for music yourself?

Except he's still relevant

not OP, but you severely underestimate how widespread this epidemic is. stop playing the "C'MON GUYZ ITS NOT ALL BAD LEL" card and see dogshit for what it is

tupac was totally queer
are you queer op?
lol you queer

If your friends were sitting around listening to Three Days Grace all day, would you come to the conclusion that guitar based rock is a worthless artform?

It sounds like you are under the impression that mainstream top 40 music and rap are synonymous. Your "example" of bad rap that you use to represent all rap is Drake, lol.

no, I made the post about soundcloud. this isn't a group of my friends, its a group of 50 million retards thinking that shit is cool when its lame as fuck

oh actually sorry, its 60 million loving gay shit:
soundcloud.com/bigbabydram/broccoli

listen to DS2 by future. it's actually an incredibly depressing/saddening album that can make you feel totally hopeless. really dark subject matter. fantastic trap album that's so much better than what you described

no one wants to read your whiny-ass wall of text

cuz hes a closet homo who doesnt have real gay friends with good taste sh ma he

fuck u

Listen to
>Denzel Curry
>Flatbush Zombies
>Kendrick Lamar
>Anonymuz
and lets see if OP will enjoy either that he will call me autistic for this taste

Shit the fuck

Kendrick Lanar is recent

Haha that album is so fucking retarded I love it.

Like I listen to it all the time but on a technical level it's a piece of shit. Same goes for Barter 6.

i dont even like modern rap and the shit you actually took the time to whine and bitch about, but I'll tell you this.
I'd prefer those cunts over a fuck like you any day. Get off your high horse and quit acting like a pretentious "ohh i was born in the wrong generation" preteen twat m8. I would take someone with shit music taste that goes about their daily business over a snarky arse that gets so angry that some music isnt up to par for his "patrician tier" taste that he makes a whole thread about it on a Sup Forums music board.
Jesus youre pathetic.

LISTEN TO LIL YACHTY HE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ON MODERN "TRAP" MUSIC AND MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT CHERRY RED HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL LISTEN TO LIL YACHTY HE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ON MODERN "TRAP" MUSIC AND MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT CHERRY RED HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL LISTEN TO LIL YACHTY HE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ON MODERN "TRAP" MUSIC AND MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT CHERRY RED HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL LISTEN TO LIL YACHTY HE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ON MODERN "TRAP" MUSIC AND MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT CHERRY RED HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL LISTEN TO LIL YACHTY HE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ON MODERN "TRAP" MUSIC AND MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT CHERRY RED HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL LISTEN TO LIL YACHTY HE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ON MODERN "TRAP" MUSIC AND MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT CHERRY RED HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL LISTEN TO LIL YACHTY HE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ON MODERN "TRAP" MUSIC AND MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT CHERRY RED HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL LISTEN TO LIL YACHTY HE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ON MODERN "TRAP" MUSIC AND MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT CHERRY RED HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL LISTEN TO LIL YACHTY HE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ON MODERN "TRAP" MUSIC AND MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT CHERRY RED HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL LISTEN TO LIL YACHTY HE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ON MODERN "TRAP" MUSIC AND MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT CHERRY RED HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=sNzLdMNdu38
youtube.com/watch?v=D8AGKWyyrJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=bjJ-hj01ihU

word