Why are Americans always so edgy and angry all the time?

Why are Americans always so edgy and angry all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrPaEUjtYvQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One word: grime

It's because we're high energy

>metal
>was invented by brits

shouldn't metal be under EU

Listen to Scooter

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrPaEUjtYvQ

because american national anthem is fuck da police from the 18th century

We grow out of with puberty though, you don't see any long greasy haired metal fans in uni here.

Are you fucking serious, metal is extremely popular in Germany, northern and eastern Europe

>le you grow out of metal meme
onyl if you are a faggot who listens to buttmetal

Everyone else is so candyass so ya'll make us look like hotheads by comparison.

Acid House, Happy hardcore, and Jungle were created in the US, and I'd say electropop is much more popular than any of the things you listed in the US right now.

Germans all listen to techno and Scooter

Because they can't stop sharting in their pants everywhere they go

>jungle was created in the US

ahahaha

Gentle reminder that Americans invented rock, the electric guitar, disco, jazz, the blues, hip hop, funk, punk, electro, house, and techno, and all of their resulting subgenres are directly attributable to the American genius European culture revolves around, not European mimicry

We're the policemen of the world. We have to be ready to go at any time. Things would fall apart without us. Oh, we're nosy? You think Russia or China would be any easier on you? Get a grip.

ok, well maybe I was off with jungle, though for some one that thinks the US is supper agro all the time, you seem pretty agro and wannabe edgy yourself.

because no in the US has developed a mind past age 15. they are stuck sharting in marts and having immature opinions

Who invented it is irrelevant

hey man that's an old lady with bowel control issues, don't be mean dude

/thread

is there anything more unpleasantly edgy and pent-up and cockblocked sounding than Grime?

How is laughing aggro and edgy? Do you see confrontation in everything?

Death Grips, Swans, NWA

from some one I know that actually lives in germany, it seems to me that most germans listen to Schlager, electropop, and bad metal

Toxic masculinity.

The tripfag Malcolm X-Wing is German I think, he listens to Scooter

none of those sound cockblocked though, they sound empowered and exultory and cathartic

Grime sounds like someone's standing on its nuts, because that's the British way. everyone is perpetually standing on each others' nuts, and they all thank each other for it and bear it. Americans push the faggot off and wave their big dick around in defiance and victory. They don't even recognize such would-be blocks. Bust through it through sheer self-belief and audacity and winning spirit.

>judging a country by what another country that is actually pretty clueless about the west thinks the country ants.
Also, that same imagery was used in the european releases.

They're all edgy, angry, shouty bollocks though.

I actually live in Germany. You're correct, except that Metal is an subcultural thing here. German rap on the other hand is huge since a few years.

ITT: Bitter German techno fans who got turned away from Berghain

They never grew out of their "rebellious phase"

Trump

>I collect and shares dozens of pictures of people going to the bathroom in their pants
>this demonstrates my superiority

>Berghain
did Scooter get in tho

well he lives near Berlin I believe, so maybe that explains the metal part?

Clean your pants, Pedro, they smell

because the us is not as culturally or socially developed as europe

oh hi OP

>Implying industrial hip hop is bad

grimestep

It's edgy shouty crap like Swans.

>look, here's even more of the hundreds of gross pictures I save and regularly look at! You're so gross!

>edgy shouty crap like Swans
Only really the early albums like Filth and Cop.

Soundtracks + all the new albums are legit as fuck

Don't forget Kid Rock.

First artist I think of to sum up Pardner land.

German's are the angry edgy ones though.

99 luftballons say you're wrong

sure is Sup Forums in here

>Only really the early albums like Filth and Cop

>YOUR NAME IS FUCK

hmmm

There are absolutely parts in Germany, in which bad Metal is popular, but generally this doesn't apply to the whole country. The city in which i live has a huge Sludge & Stoner Metal community, so I often think, that this kind of music is generally popular in Germany. But just 70km east from here is a city with a lot of Shoegaze bands and like 1-2 Stoner metal bands.

>"bollocks!"

opinion discarded

>American rock
>haha I like drugs, girls and living life to the fullest lol

>British rock
>BOO HOO I HATE MAGGY AND THE QUEEN SOCIETY IS KEEPING ME DOWN I HATE MY LIFE

Not really no.

Germany has had the best techno scene outside the USA since Detroits heyday

Literally just finished flating with two guys fitting your exact description. Great guys, super chill.

the English are almost hilariously miserable and suicidal.

they certainly deserve it.

>swans
>hip hop

No one said that.

Kek. Fucking degenerate.

>Muricans are all lazy and fat
>britbongs are all whiny cucks
sounds like pol to me

(New dude)

It was certainly implied when swans was used in reply to the industrial hip hop comment.
As memey as it is, I'd use some deathgrips songs as good examples, and they don't sound like swans imo.

this is way too interesting senpai

he hardly shouts in cop, it's a lot more moaning. not so angry, more doomy.

Norway
>black metal
Sweden
>death metal
UK
>punk
>grime
Finland
>funeral doom

Go home

That's more like punk desu.
ELO, Led Zep, Stones and Floyd (kinda fits) and other brit rock bands didn't make socio-anarchy their primary discussion point. Though Brits, like myself do love the comedy found in despair and irony.

It was with a picture of Gira and the point was both are edgy and angry shouty music.

I wouldn't call that a symptom of 'toxic masculinity' there, that's a product of the 'edgy' meme that began in the 90s. everything suddenly had to be baddass and smartass and have attitude and a grimace or a smirk. Superman himself has be be dressed in all-black, etc.

masculinity existed before that trend and didn't always take that form or have that effect. to be honest the edgy thing started when hip hop broke into mainstream culture, the whole LL Cool J "I don't think so" thing, constantly one-upping, constant put-downs.

The hyperviolence and big muscles thing in the 80s could probably be linked to cocaine and steroids, and loosening of morals, but the particular edgy sassy 'in your face' attitude thing started in the early 90s with hip hop and subsequent characters like Bart Simpson etc.

Fair enough haha, I can't get into swans desu.

The UK created metal, doom metal, heavy metal and black metal.

there is good metal though, doom, sludge, black, some gothic, some crossover, some thrash, a few OSDM bands