ITT: Game Time! Pleb, Patrician, or Apprentice

No cheating. Post you're favorite albums ever and people answer with whether you're Pleb, Patrician or Apprentice.

Go!

>pop music
Pleb

cunts

Plastic Surgery Disasters is DK's most underappreciated album

Apprentice

Pleb

>I'm really into experimental music, Glenn Branca, DNA, Suicide, Captain Beefheart, the list could go on...
Biggest pleb

plebs

you should focus more on the music itself and not juvenile strawmen

plz be nice

Give it to me straight doc

are you Polish? If not how have you heard of Polish Jazz series

I don't even need to look at the charts to know you're all proles.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE: The post

You should listen to the rest of these albums to help you along to mallgothdom. You're already halfway there.

XD

The Unforgivable Blackness Soundtrack is incredible. Great taste

>I'm really into experimental music, Morton Feldman, Pauline Oliveros, Horatiu Radulescu, Ryoji Ikeda, the list could go on...
Biggest pleb

m

patrician
plebs

apprentice
apprentice
pleb
pleb
pleb
pleb
pleb
pleb
pleb

I learned how to get my taste from Rich.

LOL SO FUNNEH XD

on a scale of 1-10, how pleb is it

Sorry for clutter i made this on my phone

Fuck off, no one falls for this bait anymore

>has CHVRCHES, Pink Floyd, The Beatles anr Nirvana in his chart
>thinks he can call anyone a pleb.

Nawh, I'm from California.

I had a period where i would search for different foreign jazz records.

Apprentice

plebs

Avant-teens

Patrician

the topping of the list is my favorite albums

Is this a troll? These are the worst albums

>Lulu
Outside of that, patrician, what country are you from?

Latvia

not a troll i am actually into a lot of albums that this board disapproves of, i have no shame

>not understanding Lulu
lkl and you call yourself a patrician

Interesting, well everyone likes different stuff. Im sure this board would frown at my deathrock/LA punk interest.

ohhh okay, I was suprised bc it's an underground thing even here, so idk it's weird and cool that as a foreginer you have not only heard but like this album

With the advent of RYM, literally nothing is underground unless it doesn't have an RYM page.

I am the same person. The reason why Lulu is not farther on my list is because it should have been more refined in the music studio.

Eliminate Brandenburg Gate and shorten Cheat on Me and you are left with the modern Trout Mask Replica.

Apprentice

Pleb

Pleb

Pleb

Massive faggot

Apprentice

Apprentice

Apprentice

Patrician

Apprentice

Apprentice

Pleb

Apprentice

Patrician

Apprentice

Whatever

Apprentice

pleb

Is "apprentice" a new term coined within the last 2 years or something? I have never heard of it before.

i angered the namefag lol

No, word dates very far back
Defines someone who is under practice or training by a professional within a specific field

I understand, but still, I was just suprised.
If you wanna some polish music recomendations, just tell on this thread or sth

Im not mad its just that you like radiohead
Im not the one who made it personal, i was just rating you

> i was just rating you
so was i
>Picks horribly edgy albums
>Doesn't rate anyone
>Gets rated worse than expected
>Goes into a state of fury
"MUHH PATRICIAN TASTE"
>Now decides it's the time to revenge-rate
"Im not mad"

sick Hank
Sick Dylan
Sick Cash

Do you know any of these albums
Also you rated me i rated you back, everyone had been rated and if i rated before it would have all said pleb, i dont really care what you think, most people do not like the music that i like

Also if theyre horribly edgy as you claim why would you call them apprentice tier? So youve redacted your statement and done just what youve accused me of, so now youre projecting.
The only "edgy" album in there is nervous gender's music from hell because its lyrics are unnecessarily violent and designed to shock, while the other albums might have similar subject matter theyre better composed and have a coherent reason for the edginess in the songs. I included nervous gender because its edginess although blatant and designed just to shock is done right and its important to synthpunk and early industrial

I know most, a few I even love.
Rated you apprentice, and that's pretty good.
You're overly defensive, something that reflects your insecurity
I think you're underage

Pleb, right?

Im 18, i didnt see anything i liked on your post that i liked at all so i rated it pleb, sorry if that bothers you so much, but its just a rating. Im not really insecure i just like what i like and really hate music that i dont like, but this is a rating thread, what do you expect.
What albums i posted do you particularly enjoy? I posted like 3 off of the hell comes to your house comp so it may be considered cheating but the other songs on the albums are better than the ones featured on hell comes to your house imo

>tfw rush is a guilty pleasure
I dont know enough of whar you posted to fairley rate you but i hate agent orange, im sorry pleb

Why didn't you put contrarian into the mix?

Patrician

There's a reason why people don't like you.

pleb af

Just stop posting lmao

pleb

patrician

but y tho

y not?

Sup Forums essentials

Ok so you dont actually like any of the albums i posted and youre just trying to sound like you know what youre talking about.
Go listen to radiohead

You're my favorite namefag

I don't really see many people on here saying M83, La Dispute, and AiC's albums that AREN'T Dirt saying those are Sup Forums essentials.

>his chart is entirely essentials
>hasn't heard that shit
lmao what a fucking pleb

i like these

Cerati is such a pleb-tier artist in latin america. Rest in peace tho