Why do people like her so much

Why do people like her so much

>Rips off Eastern Culture
>Literally top 40 music disguised as """"indie pop"""" so pathetic hipsters can pretend to like her
>Annoying voice

Please, enlighten me

fuck off montie you like oasis and they literally just copy other people's melodies

At least they make good music

stay in your containment thread

>tripfags
lmao can you imagine

>another grimes shilling thread in disguise
kys

wtf I like grimes now

Thank you I was about to post a serious reply but only noticed who made this thread thanks to you

I don't like Grimes but "rips off Eastern Culture" is by far the stupidest criticism of her I have ever seen. I honestly believe there's something wrong with your brain if you typed out that entire sentence out without realising how retarded it was.

But they don't

montie please hurry up, a noose is not that difficult of a knot to learn how to tie

it's just montie promoting his waifu, don't take him serioulsy

Montie why do you talk about Grimes so much

post anonymously you worthless sack of trash

People only like her because they find her attractive. Find a single person on this board who thinks she is a good artist but does not find her cute. Pro tip: you can't, and if anyone claims otherwise they are lying

Reminder that the grimes general is just a bunch of perverts who talk about masturbating to her while sitting outside in their cars.

when i told you to post anonymously this is not what i meant

a. there are plenty of attractive female musicians that mu does not, including many that are more attractive than grimes. Lana Del Ray is one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. do we have daily Lana Del Rey threads? no, because nobody gives a fuck about fucking lana del rey. and further, lavren gets shit on more than grimes does. is it because she is less attractive? doubt it. usually when people shit on her it is because chvches makes lame boring music
b. grimes fans or no, virtually everyone who is not being deliberately contrarian thinks grimes is cute. it follows that virtually everyone who likes grimes will think she's cute. this has no tendency to show that people like grimes *because* she is attractive. probably most people who like Jeff Buckley or Townes Van Zandt find them attractive. Why? Because they are attractive.
c. grimes makes good music and that is why people like grimes' music. that's it

this is such a stupid ass argument I don't know why I let it make me mad every time, but i do

This is about Bjork too.

but look how opened it. that trash named montie

He secretly likes her? I hope not, this retard doesn't deserve to know her music.

>implying people are listening to her attractive image not her attractive music

grimes looks like shit you fuckin sink