Why do people pretend that she is ugly?

why do people pretend that she is ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9UlQofrwzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>her

because for a good two years or so she went out of her way to try and look as ugly as possible.

Now that's she's stopped I'll agree that she's pretty cute, not some goddess or anything though and I don't like her music at all.

>pretend

I don't understand it either...
Why people don't admit that she's the most beautiful human being already?

Why does this picture exist?

>she's the most beautiful human being
lmao

She's cute and she makes decent pop music but this is the 4th thread about her on the board right now and it has nothing to do with music

I would kidnap grimes if i had a chance and marry her in some Balkan county

>(her)

wow haha look shes got food on her chin and that shirt is way too big for her haha shes so quirky and relatable lol

>lavren
this is not what mel gibson fought for

you take that back right now, she is and will always be the queen of Sup Forums no matter how much you post grimes

How can she be queen of a place she despises?
Plus I'm sure a majority of the users here wouldn't really be okay with her being their "queen" regardless

if her and brandon are really dating (a lot points to they are) wouldn't that make brandon king of Sup Forums

I'm alright with that as long as he keeps posting cute photos of her

do we have pictures of her feet?

I'm unable to evaluate her attractiveness without a clear picture of her feet. Toe proportion and sole softness are crucial in matter of cuteness.

i talked to him on skype and he was crying because he misses her when she's on tour. i feel bad for him.

its a meme to hate on her

i think the haters actually like her, and they always come back to her threads because they too are transfixed by her majestic beauty.

Grimes has been posted when her band Chvrches didn't even exist. Also Lauren can't be queen of a place she hates it (rightfully; have you seen how awful are the Chvrches threads?)

she's fucking vile looking and her music is the same substanceless garbage as everything else in the top 40

Montie, you gotta change up your language cadence as well - just losing the trip isn't good enough.

You're trolling but still: name something from top 40 similar to her music. Here's a sample: youtube.com/watch?v=m9UlQofrwzI

what the fuck google

>UFC
confirmed

holy fucking shit

andy takes the cake yet again

Read below some headlines... Grimes mentioned that woman and Google messed up the identification of that picture.

Anyone who says Grimes is ugly is a liar or has bad taste.

grimeth is ugly and i like her,so liking her is bad taste

>grimeth is ugly and i like her
You lied. Real fans call her Grimes or Claire, not Grimeth.

>liking her is bad taste
It's totally not. Liking such great music can't be bad taste unless you're a jazz or classical fan (the biggest snobs).

I call her whatever the fuck I want mofuck

So, you're just a hater. Fuck you, you fucking fuck.

I used to like her and then Art Angels was a piece of shit
Now I don't know how to feel

You should feel like a pleb. How hard could it be to get into a patrician pop and diverse album such as Art Angels? Try harder.

I don't really like synthetic modern pop music, it's too simple and has no aesthetic appeal to me. It's music FOR plebs, that's why I don't like it, you pleb

Grimes is a fucking angel

>synthetic modern pop music
Art Angels has guitars (lots of them), bass, violins, drums, pianos, besides the synth sounds. You don't know what you're talking about, pleb.

>It's music FOR plebs, that's why I don't like it
It's NOT for plebs. Plebs bought millions of the latest Adele album and barely 11k of AA in the first week after release, despite AA getting glowing reviews. Plebs like you don't get music this sophisticated, quirky and layered.

brandon can be the king of Sup Forums seeing as how he is an obese child molester

Shut up, shut up, shut up, I'll fuck you up!

Grimes is literally a 3/10, she'll do if your drunk enough and your dick still works, but stomaching the stench isn't an easy feat and not for a weak stomache. She's a dumpster fuck and due to her long term drug use you're gonna want to rubber up twice, just looking at her screams Hepatitis A-Z. Only for the desperate.

Rude

lel that's such a lug kiss

>most beautiful human being
That's not David Sylvian

Because, for many of them, it's one of the last (and sorriest) distraction techniques they can come up with in the face of finally having to admit that she's an incredibly talented musician - regardless of whether or not her sound happens to appeal to them personally.