>can't stop listening to The Velvet Underground

What do, Sup Forums?

you're dumb my man

>3 quizzes and 500 essay due on friday
>been listening too pic related all week
I'm fucked boyssssssssssssss
why is college so hard
why am I so dumb

Study, or embrace the fact that you'll fail, enjoy listening to music and decide to improve for the next exam and learn your shit. Or don't and fuck up your Chem grade. It's up to you, but I suggest getting good grades for the best chance at any future you desire at whatever age.

sounds like an easy week desu. Freshman year? It was hard for me to get used to working at first

Because you're posting on Sup Forums instead of studying, same as all of us.

It's a meme lad.

I have been having some hard times lately and when that happens I also fall into this trap of browsing mindlessly and not doing what I'm supposed to do. I always get my shit together in the end though. The thing is, if you really can't gather the willpower to get things done (and it happens to all of us, some more than others, but it does) in this case I print everything I need, turn off the fucking computer and take that shit with me somewhere I know I will focus to the matter at hand, even if I need to leave the house and find some random place outside. It always works for me. We are so used to make bedrooms or whatever a place to rest and do nothing that our minds automatically get on that mood. You aren't your own enemy. You just have some habits, like every person out there, and they are hard to break. People don't fail their tasks because they are weak or whatever dumb excuse they might find for what they consider a failure. It's all old habits. They are ingrained in us.

Since the test's tomorrow there's not much you can do, except if you can do an all nighter and, you know, actually study, though that's hard to do when you are sleepy and you are in a comfortable and familiar place, like said before. So if you know that's not going to work, don't sweat it. Just go to sleep, relax, next day when all's over reflect on your mistake and get the resolve to do things differently next time, as in not using the same plan of study that made you fail this time, because it clearly won't work. Just find some other place, bring only the material you need and no distractions, and you are golden. And no, I literally have no friends to study or do anything with, but the push needs to come from somewhere, sometimes it has to be yourself.

Start growing shrooms

good advice thank you!

>one word essay due at the end of time
>haven't started yet
music for this feel?

Are you me junior year?

Do something

thanks friendo

>gave up on my physics homework for this week
>at about a 65%
>but i realized maybe looking at the textbook will help in the future

music for this feel?

>he can't study while listening to music

drugs

Why not do both at the same time you asshat

Great advice! Inspiring words!

It's 11:25 p.m. and I barely slept last night so I can't process anything I study right now. I'll wake up at 5:00 and study for as long as I can. Thanks for the advice familias

Thanks user

>0 word essay due at end of universe
>haven't started yet
How fucked am I lads?

Listen to that one they might be giants album about the elements

Good advice man.

When you flunk out, you'll be on the street WAITING FOR YOUR MAN so you can purchase some HEROIN. Lol fuck you klaun

Kek

based

Despite all the computations, you could just dance to that rock and roll station.

do your homework underachieving OP

>Thesis due Friday
>can't stop shitposting

Help me bros.

Because you like Oneohtrix Point Never

be like them and use amphetamine

chemistry is fun op why havent you been paying attention in class and shit? listen to heroin while you study and realize that you're learning about how to make it.

It's easy to get work done if you have a social life. Normies are sitting at home thinking 'I need to get this done so I can hang out with my friends this evening'. When we finish work, we just go back to procrastination, so there's no push.

Wew, thank god i graduated uni couple years ago

Thank God I dropped out of college and am a depressed neet now haha LOL kill me