If you had to erase 1 album from your favorite artist's discography, what album would you choose?

If you had to erase 1 album from your favorite artist's discography, what album would you choose?

the worst one

that was easy
onto the next thread i guess

>artist having a discography
haha wow plEEBuh

Anarchy, my dear for Say Anything

in the aeroplane over the sea

hebrews was doo doo and I didn't even bother with the latest but ok

A Sun Came

the beach boys - summer in paradise

Great Annihilator

Drake // Views

Wow, are you my ex girlfriend?

Why wtf

bro do me a favor? kys

>Algernon Cadwallader

None.

Hebrews was kind of a mess but had more good songs than Anarchy.
IDTII is actually pretty good. Max actually allowed other people to help him write and I think that really helped. If you're a fan of Say Anything check it out I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I doubt it [spoiler]but maybe. Is that you Mike?[/spoiler]

>his favorite artist releases albums
Fucking plebs

Wrong, it's white light

yeah it's me mike bb post your feet for ole times sake please

Wild Nothing - Life of Pause

it's just shit

i still think its a great album, but its my least favorite Drake projects. Controlla is a top 5 song for me still.

Simple sis

The Burning World

no, fuck you that album is beautiful
the right choice is TBK

you would erase of montreal's best album from their discography?

>drake

This one for sure

Strangeways, Here We Come

Rank

Merriweather post pavilion

Wow shit taste bud

the unwound s/t

NIN - With Teeth

I mean I like that album a lot, but still, I'd definitely erase it and not listen to it ever again or for a long time.

not counting the post-morrison albums

>INb4 im 12
Yeah they are like my favorite or whatever.

but its their best

woah was thinking of the wrong album. So much for being my favorite artist anymore lol.
I guess their Self Titled. It is too hard to choose really.

IV by BBNG, they were good until it came out. Probably cause they added Leland Shitty to the band. Fuck that guy and his saxophone. He even messed up III, Confessions is objectively the worst song on that album.

lemme set you straight

OFFICIAL SOAD POWER RANKING
1. Steal this Album
2. S/T
3. Toxicity
4. Hypnotize
5. Mesmerize

kinda a trash band anyway, but they never bounced back from steal this album.

This album is great, fuck you

>Implying confessions pt.2, cashmere, time moves slow, speaking gently, IV are bad.

Take you and your shitty taste off this board, tripfag.

You had such gems as Black Tie White Noise, Heathen, and Outside you could have banished, and instead you chose that poor, inoffensive album?

Kys

This was a good ranking. I honestly feel this is correct. I do not think about things fully before posting. However, they r dope come on duhd

>implying Hyssop of Love, Lavender, and In Your Eyes are good

Get the fuck outta here

Was going to post this album.

>implying your statements were implied
fucking off yourself, m8.

Look familia, I understand if you have no discernible taste in music and simply enjoy boring music. Just accept that IV is a terrible album with one good song and that's that

>outside its bad
>heathen is bad
>white noise is bad
What the fuck dude?
I mean, whatever boats your float man, you can have a different opinion, but still.
Aren't those albums varied enough or intriguing enjoy to catch your eye?
If anything the Buddha of Suberbia or Tim Machine are the worst.

ulver - blood inside

you probably think BBNG is shit too.

fucking normie.

Gonna post another cus this is kinda fun.

Really it was just a choice out of three albums if you think about it, but.

Anytning before they added Leland to the band is good shit

wtf

Really, why?? I LOVE that album. First time I listened to it all the way through it blew me away with it's ambition and creativity. Ulver isn't my favorite band but I've been a huge fan for many years, personally if I had to pick one to erase it would be War of the Roses. How did you feel about that record out of curiosity?

i'd probably erase Russian Circles' Memorial

i'd only really miss the song "deficit"

Well, Buddha of Suburbia is bad (from what I remember), but I've always given it a pass because it was written for a TV serial.

Outside is embarrassing. I'm OK with the concept, even though it borders on self-plagiarism, but the music is just awful. And I don't even have a problem with industrial.

Heathen is some of his worst, most overwrought songwriting. Black Tie White Noise is bland as FUCK. However, these albums have some of his better covers.

Easy: The Beatles' "Beatles for Sale"
That record can go fuck itself.

>not saying Never Let Me Down

Agreed.

I honestly forgot this album existed until just now.

To each their own. I can see what you're saying with outside, I guess it's really more niche than I thought. Have a nice day user :)

Buddha of Suburbia is great, what the fuck.

Black Tie, Heathen and Reality are mediocre but not worth culling. The obvious choices are Tonight or Never Let Me Down.

fuck

I don't think I could pick an Autechre album as "worst" but I guess there are others I would miss more than this.
Agree. They've made nothing bad.

It's literally The Decemberists at their best, how could you forget it? Meloy's songwriting is on point and the instrumentation fits the mood of the story perfectly. I would erase "What A Terrible World, What A Beautiful World" in all honesty.

Wrong
Right (that doesn't mean it's bad, of course)

be well friend

Tonight, while flat, at least has Loving the Alien, Blue Jean, and Tumble and Twirl. Pound for pound, it's actually better than Let's Dance.

You like The Final Cut better? Oh my god.

5 Leaves Left

everything after this

Human After All

I'd miss Robot Rock and thats about it

>HTTT worse than PH
Jesus christ

good album (ae dont have a bad one imo) but ultimately i agree. i thought about quaristice but the ambient/beatless tracks on that one are too fucking good.

New City from Blood, Sweat, & Tears
still OK but my least favorite

ministry - relapse

god they fucked up with that

I like Pablo Honey better because it feels more novelty and fun. The "90's sound" to it is also a turn on. Hail to the Thief is a very good album, don't get me wrong. It's just if I had to to choose, I'd choose it. It's not as interesting as their other work.

If I had to pick.
I would've chosen Salival but that doesn't count.

Witchfinder General - Resurection

to be kind

Black tie white noise has enough gems(You've been around, Jump they say, Pallas Athena) that it'd be unfortunate to lose them. Outside is definitely not my favourite but it's interesting regardless. Heathen is just plain fantastic so I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that.

If I had to chose one I'd probably pick Never let me down even though I love Glass Spider and Bang Bang, or pin ups even though I love Sorrow.

Human After All, Make Love, and Television Rules the Nation are all great as wel. Those three are among my favourites of theirs.

oh come on reality isn't that bad

>outside

holy fuck please die
like, wow. fucking end yourself. bowie collaborated with brian eno for the first time again since the 70s, it was fucking amazing, and you'd rather erase that than never let me down or tin machine

please. die.

WOULD SNIFF

SAY ANYTHING SUCKS THO HAHA

Wildflower

dude