Excellent to hear lad

I havent bathed in a month and my room reeks of semen

I'm great actually.

Starting to become worried that I'm going to graduate college a virgin

still alive

so i'm suffering

I miss her still

Please tell me you are uncut.

I'm ok. The love of my life moved to the opposite side of my country two years ago which makes me a bit sad sometimes. But other than that I'm just enjoying the summertime while it last.

My sleep patterns are all sorts of fucked up right now, this is what I get for taking a vacation, I suppose.

Other than that I'm golden, boyo.

Working my way into a better situation

might commit suicide to fearless pink floyd lads, bit of cheeky humour in there

good choice?

I'm uncut but I'm American. Girls laugh at my peenor and it really just destroys my self-esteem.

s m e g m a

I have never put my penis in a vagina.

Don't do it but if you do, go out to Piper. You'll meet Syd in the afterlife that way.

I'm not worrying about it which tells me I almost certainly will graduate a virgin. You'll probably be okay.

don't do it lad, think of the shitposting you are missing out on.

yes no smegma here good sir thnx for caring though

just fapped to a sissification vid

i'm great

Having small bouts of self doubt, but am excited about my music career

sex being good is a meme
it's nothing you can't do by yourself + you can save some time and money doing so

I'm doing ok. As a music fan I surround myself with myriad bands and musics and kind of just take it for granted for the most part. This week I'm pretty devastated to hear about Tom Searle's passing. Architects was just another band I enjoyed, and kinda just figured they'd keep releasing stuff, some I would like, some I would love, and some I might not like. But this hit me kinda hard. I thought their newest album was good, but not "important", until two days ago. This album is heartbreaking, and devastating, now that we know Tom was dying when they made it.

I'm pretty sad this week bros.
~RIP Tom~

fucking degenerate

>khv
>no gf
>wagecuqq
>35
>live alone in crappy lead paint depression apartment
3/10 it's ok I guess

mmmm degredation, I love it, you're turning me on, user

Pretty good. I slept until 6pm, haven't showered for 3 days, practiced guitar and ordered pizza. Gonna watch some movies before practicing again at 2am.

about to go away to college, nervous but excited

right you are

wwwwwwhat major?

English poetry. I think I want to teach someday?

How's that going mate?

>tfw just want to make tracks all day but have school and work full time for the next 6 months then
>then have to move to another country right after
>life is only getting tougher and less and less time to make tracks

:\

Alright I guess. Started to see this girl, she said wanted to be just friends. We still hung out every once and a while. Met her boyfriend the other day, he literally looks like me but at least her friend is qt. It also might be a bad idea to go for her but..

its not a big deal boyo, it'll happen if it needs to

>tfw whenever you're doing exceptionally well and things look bright and you're happy every single person around you is inexplicably doing badly in their lives and are depressed
>tfw whenever you're depressed and things suck, everyone else is doing great
>tfw things are great and you can't tell anyone close to you because they'll take it as you rubbing it in their faces

I saw her in person for the first time yesterday and it was really nice but then i had a really hard time at the end because it was such a public area and when i went to hug her goodbye she moved her head so i started to walkaway after but then i turned around immediately and asked her if i could kiss her and she nodded and closed her eyes and stuck out her lips but her bottom lip was stuck out to far and my mouth was really dry so i went for a quick peck with slight suction but because my lip were so dry her bottom lip stuck to my lips and then i was so in my head that i don't remember the next three seconds but i'm pretty sure by the time she had opened her eyes i had turned around and was walking away from her. but i had to do it, y'know? because i knew if i didn't do it then i wouldn't be able to do it next time because there would be so much build up. sorry so rambling and awful grammar. english is my first language btw so i have no excuse.

music for this feel? advice?

Forgot to post gif

you think it'll be bad to go for the girl with the bf or the other one?

gonna netflix and chill with myself a little bit, if ya know what i mean

i just want to find a girl who loves me.

I'm lonely
also miss her
getting drunk tho

the other user is not me, idk who that little WHORE thinks he is
communications & new media. hoping to go into sound design and mastering and production and stuff professionally tho

No I don't know what you mean.

If dubs girl replies

Going for the friend might be bad is what i meant. Like im over her honestly but, he has the same interests as me, He's me but more attractive and younger

I going to fall asleep while watching The Delta Force

It means he's gonna wank his willy

he's going to beat off to stranger things

Confused about my current relationship.

I mean yeah, but .....
Yeah, also?

been a while since i've seen a mu related feel thread, which may also be in part that I don't visit too often anymore. I'm doing good, i started college and it's actually really nice seeing a lot of people in my age group and not have small talk with people that are fine living their monotonous life at the factory job I had.

youtube.com/watch?v=DP0BZiG1z0A

If dubs we all get gfs

I'm clinically depressed and I want to be a rapper.

What's going on?

I dont know if she's my savior like that one massive attack song. I feel like i can such a happy time with her, the sex is good but sometimes things turn too shitty and tiring.

Been refining an album with my band for the better part of two years. Have 8 songs and I'd say they're less than two months away from being more than ready for live performance and/or professional recording. Almost there. Hope you're well

are you white?

Is her name Andrea?

Haha at least I saw this post in time. It's good to see you picked a major that applies to things you'd like. I picked a bad one and dropped out

Hope you are too, don't forget us when you make it!

If trips we all get boyfriends

No, but I'm not clever or poetic and my depression stops from getting anything done.

peripheral artery disease apparently

I guess I have to stop eating like a pig which I should have the right to do but apparently my body isn't going to let me. Every time I overeat particularly with high sugar or fat I get severe and persistent calf pain. If I want to become morbidly obese then that should be my decision not my body's.

I'll try to reference Sup Forums if I'm successful enough to have a public voice. However I've only been here for like a month lol. My friends effectively stockholmed me into Sup Forums posting

are you fighting bourgeois morals?

>tfw working your ass off all the time but getting nowhere in life

As in for real?
You can always try, but you have to check if your local scene isn't over-saturated. Otherwise it's just a fool's hope, like pursuing any decent musical career nowadays.
Thank Internet piracy for that. Even streaming pays pennies

I'm about to go to uni for what I think is what my passion is but I'm wondering if it's all worth it

I fell in love again
really need to stop doing that

>tfw she just responded to a tweet of my friend Andrea
spooky close

This is often the case for some reason.

be proud of it, chip.

Socialization makes me feel like my soul and well-being are gone, i feel like it ruins me when i talk to people

Isolation is way better hands down, being alone can't disappoint me at all, you know what to expect

why dont you write about what you feel? that's what music is about, doesnt need to bee exactly clever, if someone can somehow relate to what you say and if you can catch his ear with some decent composition

I'm moving into an apartment with my senpai. Suggest me some music to play so I don't annoy my gay brother.

we hooked up a few times but i stopped talking to her out of fear of the relationship failing in the future

i wanna fucking die

Same
I'm going to move out soon, hoping things pan out better

Just found I have a rare autoimmune disease that will likely kill me early cause they found it too late. Surprisingly at peace with this.

How does that work
>the barely know how to socialize

Don't give up on people. if you have to, explore yourself and find what you like most about you. Take that thing and bring it out into the world

>Girls
ha, well there're your problem chief

dude, you know deep down if youre actually interested. Do you have doubts? avoid it. When you really like someone youre just blind and jump with no second thoughts.

Do you know how much time you have left?

How do you live with yourself knowing you let so many opportunities to build the life you want slip by because of passiveness.

Like it'll be any different with guys?

I lose a little hope every day that true love actually exists outside of fantasy, and that I could ever have it even if it did
it seems like everyone's bound to let you down eventually even if they're a good person and even if they care about you

Im thinking about my future, dropped out of college, i think im going to go to music school next year, is the only thing im kinda good at and that doesnt make me want to kill myself. I dont really care if I fail, whatever that means.
Been on NEETdom for three weeks, havent talked to any of my friends.
Maybe i will start anti-depressants soon, since it seems i have clinical depression, bipolar disorder, and tons of anxiety.
Im listening to Car Wash Hair by mercury rev right now, feeling comfy and oddly optimistic.
i've been making some songs, lyrics are really hard to me and im not a really good singer, but i think i can work on that, i mean, i've heard worse (most people tbqhwyl)
Im pretty proud of one chord progression in particular, feels pretty jazzy but accesible at the same time.

i hope you guys are doing ok, dont kil yourselves, just lift bruah

socialization just numbs my brain, nothing more than that

ok

no joke i'm legitimately jealous

by denying this has happened

or also that "the game" is still out there e.g. boy I wish I bought 100 copies of walking dead 1 etc etc

drop acid before is too late

Same, at least I think so, but she's several thousand kilometres from me and in a different timezone so I don't know what to do or if I can even do anything

anyone here ever join the airforce? Bio major graduating this year. I plan on using the GI bill to get a masters and teaching credential. Anyone know how the airforce is? What are my chances of making friends in the AF? I currently have none

Stop questioning yourself. Just go with it and put all your effort into it. Don't waste time doubting everything you do or you'll end up like me:

fuck the past man