Why was this even made?

Why was this even made?

To further prove he's black so everyone will love him more

The songs were made for TPAB but left off and compiled onto a companion album.

Because it's his best album to date

?

I'm convinced these were tpab songs which had significant copyright infringement issues which took longer to resolve and possibly also necessitated stricter licensing agreements

Just a guess but I'd be surprised if it doesn't contain numerous interpolations of other artists songs. My theory is mostly coming from my opinion that most of these songs are simply too good for me to believe they're outtakes or something similar.

A bunch of b sides he turned into excellent goat tv live performances that people have been begging for.

It's short and sweet, very versatile and all around great.

PIMP PIMP...

It's just leftovers dude

LEVITATE
LEVITATE
LEVITATE
LEVITATE

because the songs are enjoyable and not really serious?

i don't understand this board's obsession with hating kendrick so much

Just add more useless shit to stoke anticipation for angsty tweens who actually think this hack is good because of his so-called "deep poetry" but in reality just brainwashing nigger babble that has no structure or creativity whatsoever, along with haphazardly shitty negroid "jazz" instrumentals that caters to people with IQ below 5 with a shitty taste in "music" like these:
This is just some fake, stupid excuse of "poetry" that only dumbasses think it is some kind of masterpiece or some shit.

I GOT 100 IN MY DASH

what was your aoty 2015

I never had any AOTY; Every single album I've heard post-2000s is utter shit. It's a fact.

Right wing poets are so hot.

damn...

A Love Supreme.

Yankee hotel foxtrot?
Funeral?

Fucking swans dude?

whiskey tango lima?

Senpai how bitter are you lmfao?

>comparing highbrow work to populist muzak, because you know the left-wing artists would wreck you in an equal comparison of either category

It's like righties are actively trying to be pathetic

i laugh at this image every time

>Kendrick Lamar = slam poet

stay in Sup Forums where you're opinions can be validated by other dolts

oh man he's serious

LOVE WON'T GET YOU HIGH LIKE THIS
NO NO NO

Yes, I'm serious. What's wrong with speaking out factual truth? Fuck off if you have no other intelligible sentence to speak to my face, pig.

If you wanna keep your imbecilic brain blue-pilled, then get the fuck out of here. Plus, prove me why Kendrick Gorillamar is more than just a simpleminded slam poet. Hell, prove me why he isn't a dumb, talentless hack.

The only musicians worthy of high respect are the Beatles, Queen, etc. No fake excuses of musicians like everyone that you listed.

>factual truth
He's kidding, right? lmaooooooo

Worse than Montie

>the Beatles, Queen, etc.

Well Kendrick is technically a good rapper with good flow. Also he uses unique and different timbres of his voice which is cool. Also you don't fucking like Kid A?

Kid A is overrated shit senpapi

tripfag you're a fucking retard dude. even if you're some kind of /pol stomfag you could at least get behind radiohead.. who have made at least 2 if not 5 good albums post-2000.

also kendrick lamar is objectively much better than most of his peers you fucking retard. rejecting good music is worse than rejecting mediocrity.

That's a shame you don't like it, its pretty solid to most of us

You actually had me going with this bait until that last response. Not bad.

>implying
he's not even the best in Bompton

Just like Kendrick

>The only musicians worthy of high respect are the Beatles, Queen, etc. No fake excuses of musicians like everyone that you listed.
>Beatles, Queen, etc.

Silly Qwertyman, you've gone and listed the two most generic 'wrong generation' artists in the world, revealing yourself to be merely a meme
6/10 bait desu

>not better than most of his peers

I never said he was the best rapper ever you fucking gangbanger. take your red shit elsewhere.

fuck 99.99% of rap coming out is fucking shit. to pimp a butterfly was shit. good kid madd city was good. it had anthemic singles and the entire album was cohesive. i don't listen to rap at all now but I feel that's because it's nearly all fresh shit.

just listen to radiohead

>just listen to Radiohead
Couldn't you have suggested something other than a meme

ARE YOU SAYING THIS

NIGGA

ISN'T SINGLEHANDEDLY BRINGING BACK THAT G-FUNK SOUND??

>Beatles, Queen, etc.
Why do you even are on this board?

I don't even really care if it's a meme or not. they are unquestionably talented and making music with the most innovation and gusto.

listen to the national then. this board never talks about them.

>enjoying poetry
kek the most boring artform

Was that album any good? I like the cover

I only enjoy white poetry - poetry that actually involves the power of logic and understanding, not some petty complaining.
I'm here to make myself exemplary of an enlightened man, a man who, unlike you brainwashed libtards, actually uses rational thinking and logic to discern actual art to pure garbage.
Radiocuck is shit, and so is Kendick. Their main "musical" features consists of recording people take a shit and sell it to the public.

Who are your favorite poets

What music do you like

>enlightened
>Fucking Queen and Beatles

What did you think of Burial? Best artists of the '00s

what a fucking cuck

Ever given Joanna Newsom a listen?

Kill yourself you fucking neckbeard pourer. Filtered.

the list goes on...

You guys are so fucking dumb

He's just saying shit to get a reaction out of you

Don't give him attention who cares. He'll say whatever you ask him about sucks

Poser*

mediocre-to-ok g-funk

S'GUUUCCIII

It was very good

>artfrom

Stefan Molyneux is that you?

>the most innovation and gusto
wew lad

I thought you were being serious with the first post, but after seeing this I find it hard to believe you are serious...

But on the slight chance you are, kill yourself. Not because you disagree, but because someone as cynical as you is not worth oxygen. Jesus fucking Christ.

YG is very good. G-funk is shit that needs to come back, but Kendrick is better.

Serious answer: It's a closure to his jazz-rap phase. He released the bunch of worthwhile tracks he had left to close this chapter of his.

A lot of people wondered where Kanye would go after MBDTF. Where could he possibly go after exploring maximalist rap to its fullest extend? The answers lied in the other direction. Minimalism, synthetic, industrial. I believe the next Kendrick album will be his own Yeezus. Trying to top the jazz-rap maximalism of TPAB is futile. He said everything he had to on this topic so now he's going to release bangers, speak about more personal issues and overall try to reach his commercial goals if he has any. He had a feature on a number one Taylor Swift single so he obviously isn't anti-commercial.

To keep on the hype train. With modern music you have to release stuff constantly in order to stay in the spotlight.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

If you had mentioned classical music than people would have actually taken you seriously. Nice job screwing up your own b8.

I'm not sure I'd call Yeezus minimalist: a better way to put it is putting MBDTF as an emotional, introspective album while Yeezus is cold, synthetic and angry. Both are maximalist.

Otherwise I agree with your Kendrick comment, that's where I expect him to go. the worst thing he can do is return to any of his previous sounds at ths point.

Calling Yeats right wing is about the stupidest thing. An Irish nationalist does not a rightwinger make.

not possible

>this thread
wewlad

wow spoken like a true faggot

What the hell is everyone's problem with Toni Morrison?

To milk even more money from you uncultured motherfucking pieces of shit. KENDRICK LAMAR FUCKING SUCKS. DEAL WITH IT.

take that back rn bitch

>I'm convinced these were tpab songs which had significant copyright infringement issues which took longer to resolve and possibly also necessitated stricter licensing agreements

I thought these were just jams and outtakes from TPAB? What copyright issues are you talking about?

This is pure wank, "right wing" poetry is not the only poetry to ever experiment or innovate something. Fucking hate it when people connect politics with art.