Post a better industrial album

Post a better industrial album

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/pleaserepent/library/music/Blue Sabbath Black Cheer & Irr. App. (Ext.)?date_preset=ALL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Coil so much! *changes last.fm avatar to vaguely fascist symbol* They speak to me so much. *unfriends black people on Facebook* I think their album Horse Rotorvator is a true underrated masterpiece of modern music that normal people just can't get. *makes vague philosophical status update* Anyway, what other bands do you guys like? I love Current 93, Death in June, This Heat, the list goes on...

>*changes last.fm avatar to vaguely fascist symbol*
i've asked you to explain this every time you post this pasta, and you've failed to answer

You just don't get it

All industrial fans I know are commies 2bh. Coil is too gay for #masculine #tradishunal fascist men anyway

Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Einstürzende Neubauten, the list could go on...

what now faggot?

Damn, you looked up the list of the highest-rated industrial albums on RYM and posted the first release on page 20. I'm impressed.

>last.fm/user/pleaserepent/library/music/Blue Sabbath Black Cheer & Irr. App. (Ext.)?date_preset=ALL
what now faggot?

SAVAGE

>last.fm
Oh, so you're an image-obsessed poseur. Wouldn't except anything else from an industrial listener.

>being this retarded

Ok it's very difficult for some people to give me my recs. What is it about industrial that inspires this much shitposting? And yes Le list goes on Xd is shitposting. If you think the band is entry-level post a better one

>industrial
whats the appeal

depends on the band
industrial means a shitload of things

Makes you look cool on RYM.

>industrial

it used to be about boyscout badges

I've come to notice this board hates rym favorites like first utterance hosanna mantra all industrial and much more, yet are never able to rec any alternatives. This is worse than Sup Forums at times

Listen to fishmans and duster lol best bands ever I hate rym drones btw

Is it possible for you to reply without any level of post-irony?

This album cover leaves such an impression on me.

The horse donger cumming a puddle is just so striking.

I think about it a lot, I tell you.