Listened to this with low as shit expectations because of Sup Forums

>listened to this with low as shit expectations because of Sup Forums
>its actually fucking amazing
What the fuck? Is this a meme or something? The production is fucking flawless and EL-P and Killer Mike have really good chemistry.

Everyone loved it when it came out but Sup Forums turns on everything they like eventually.

Sup Forums doesn't like it because reddit does

basically good old fashioned contrarianism
it's a good record though, fav track?

Close Your Eyes (And Count to Fuck) or Early, I can't decide but they're both amazing songs

Close Your Eyes and Early are both nice tracks, I tend towards Early and All Due Respect with Travis Barker (most underrated track on the album IMO, the energy on it is insane given Mike and El are both in their 40s)

hey bro come back to the future

t. redditor

this is why people on Sup Forums pretend not to like this album

its definitely a meme. Not bad, just super memey. Killer Mike is also obnoxiously political and it leaks thru sometimes

>discussing music is for redditors
>this is a genuine opinion held by somebody on a music forum
if you want to post memes go back to fantano's comment section you tremendous faggot

Production is great but the lyrics get sooooo cringey

>discussing reddit shit is for Sup Forums
GTFO

>music is contained to a specific website
t. faggot

First is better

It's faggots like you that are ruining this board

Sup Forums just calls it a reddit album because Mike and Jaime supported Sanders and hold liberal beliefs. It is a great album though, that beat switch on Oh My Darling Don't Cry is godlike.

>Death Grips Lite

no thank you

So that thing they say about summer and redditors is true

shitposting on Sup Forums wont make you special

itt: patrician chub-beards building superiority complexes over who uses what website

before this album came out El-P was greatly respected by Sup Forums but now that he's super popular Sup Forums has turned him into a meme.

but that doesn't change the fact that El-P is a legend, and any hip-hop fan knows that. anything he's produced is fantastic, he's a GOAT rapper/lyricist. his entire discography is solid and he's been at it since the 90s, which is before most of the Sup Forums memers who hate on him were born.

>trusting Moot

NOBODY SPEAK

NOBODY GET CHOKED

Great album I loved it, but it got boring pretty soon. I try to listen to it every now and then but I feel no energy as I did from the start.

>trusting the same man who made an audio recording of himself saying that a redhair tranny bitch is better than Rei
Hahaha oh wow

Rei is a shit. A SHIT.

You can't handle a real womyn like Asuka.

rei isnt even a real woman

No, that's you. fucking idiot summer redditor.

*tips fedora*
At least she has been female for her entire life, you painful waste of trips

DELET

Exactly. She's a literal god being who transcended the entire human race to an immortal super life form just to please the person she loved.

Versus "Ms." ANTA BAKA

rei can't feel love, she would never pay attention to you because you aren't important like shinji

>can't love
So what was that about her second incarnation committing suicide just to keep Shinji safe?

And then her third incarnation committing suicide as a god being just to satisfy the wishes of Shinji?

If that's not love I don't know what is