Reminder that Eminem is the best rapper of all time, only rapper that I like lol blacks get fucked in their own genre

Reminder that Eminem is the best rapper of all time, only rapper that I like lol blacks get fucked in their own genre

Waste of talent/skill. Only one truly good album (MMLP)

Literal meme rapper that end up on white people's top 3 rappers

SSLP was better

Saying Eminem is for white people is the whitest thing ever

He actually peaked lyrically with Infinite, SS and MM were alright and at the time somewhat unique, but I mean cmon.... once you stop feeling like the middle schooler who snuck into the R rated movie the novelty wears off.

I think other than Infinite, Relapse is his 2nd best. Its a highly underrated record at the very least, he goes hard in his flows and puts effort into the lyrics. The beats aren't quite as silly as on past records and while the lyrical content is still kinda juvenile its not unbearable. MMLP2 had a few decent tracks but its not a record I ever find myself going back to.

Also, he's right. He wasn't saying that only white people listen to or respect Em, only that its always white people who list him as a top rapper. He's a

Meant to end with he's a one trick pony who has failed his foray into the mainstream. Throwing Rihanna on your chorus doesn't automatically make for a quality track. Your experience with hip-hop and rap would have to be EXTREMELY limited to ever consider Em one of the greats.

Like take those kids who gave Eminem another 15 minutes of fame when he dropped that vapid attempt at a flex track Rap God. DOOD LISTEN LISTEN, HE'S RAPPING SO FAST! Its like brah, check out Busdriver. Check out someone with a speedy flow who's actually saying something.

HI, MY NAME IS

Bait

It was bait but that doesn't have to stop us from having an actual discussion

Kendrick

>Kendrick

>he's a one trick pony

He's not, listen to infinite then mmlp then encore he's constantly changing the way he raps. Infinite barely sold a 1,000 copies people weren't into it then they wonder why he changed things up. If he stayed rapping like he did on infinite then he never would have got big.

Yeah Infinite was basically him trying to sound like big NYC rappers at the time (anybody who listens to the title track and doesn't immediately think of AZ has to be kidding themselves) so I don't tend to agree with people who say that's his best. Pretty nice but not unique at all. But Eminem as the GOAT? How much hip-hop have you listened to?

t. white Midwestern high school girl

Too bad he's sucked for 15 years

He's a top 10 but you can't say he's the greatest that always comes down to preference. People like to hate him because he changed but he was still making better music and selling more than the other rappers

Why do people on this site still use the word meme without knowing it's meaning?

Maybe you didn't listen to the song? He confirmed his status as greatest rapper in that song and he did it perfectly. It was probably to fast for u. Try again

He's only one of the greatest if you're an edgy teen. He hasn't made anything of note for the better part of the millenium.

How can you take the rapper who made Not Afraid even seriously? That shit was awful.
There are countless rappers who don't have to rely on gimmicks, who are more entertaining, have better beats and better lyrics than him.

>He hasn't made anything of note for the better part of the millenium.

He's sold more than any other rapper, I'd like to know which rappers you think are worth noting. Gimmicks are what make you popular, nobody likes a boring rapper like jay z or nas who sound the same on every song

>He confirmed his status as greatest rapper in that song and he did it perfectly.

When will summer end? It's not even his best song kid.

The thing with Em is that he cemented his status as one of the great because face it, he really was a game changer. White, sick flows, sick rhymes, funny subjects matter (and at the time we were still living under the rule og gangsta rap). He lost relevancy over time because the shock factor wore off and he did'nt find something new to rap about. Doesn't help that he became mainstream as fuck? A featuring with Rihanna? Hah. I'm positively certain he would have dissed her 10 years earlier.

He's vastly overated and underated in some ways. But say whatever you want about him, the guys loves hip hop music and is passionated about it.

>nobody likes a boring rapper like jay z or nas who sound the same on every song
True. But an Eminem song is always just either really wacky or dark and edgy. And some of it was good over the years but he has never made a perfect album or anything like that. it's just a few good tracks and a lot of shit.

His albums are better than 99% of other rappers, just look at kendrick he has 2 good albums and he's already starting to go downhill. Eminem hasn't been trying since relapse so you can't judge his rapping ability when he's only around to get stupid rich from doing songs with rhianna

this is cultural appropriation

>relapse
>good

i legitimately laughed

This

Infinite, Sslp, Mmlp, tes are his best albums. The last 3 are really controversial and hilarious. Great wordplay