youtube.com/watch?v=g9zogQOmQVM
motherjones.com/politics/2000/02/foo-fighters-hiv-deniers
youtube.com/watch?v=kmFWDUQMj-g&ab_channel=musicizmything
youtube.com/watch?v=7mSE-Iy_tFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i honestly can't think of a lamer band

easy request

youtube.com/watch?v=g9zogQOmQVM

That was actually pretty punk, even if it is a 40 year old multi-millionaire throwing his toys out of the pram because his set was cut short

This.

yeah, not even the Foo Fighters are actually that lame

Yeah all that the Foos get up to is claim AIDS is a hoax.

That is the smarmiest, most self satisfied face I have ever seen.

thats pretty "punk" considering social norms are currently to accept violent imagery. think how much they are pissing people off, probably mostly their own fans. its like they ajj thing, sure its lame but its very rebellious in that they are pissing off their fans. they sure pissed you off.
this was kind of painful to watch, especially since he trash talked one of his own songs on their only good albums

When did they do that?

motherjones.com/politics/2000/02/foo-fighters-hiv-deniers

I don't see where they denied AIDS exists.

try again?

nickelback

Nah, I'd say Nickelback is marginally cooler than Green "TELL YOUR MOM TO EFF OFF" Day

at least Green Day did cool things once upon a time, Nickelback have just always sucked

This

>mfw millennials have never heard Kerblunk or Insomniac

The fallen hero is a more tragic tale than the lifelong drunkard.

everyone has heard them you fucking idiot redditor

This is better than everything GD have done
youtube.com/watch?v=kmFWDUQMj-g&ab_channel=musicizmything

Kiss

Kerplunk*

Not really. When you kids think of Green Day, you think of American Idiot and everything after, the guyliner era

Why do people hate this band?

I honestly think that everybody thinks about Dookie when they think Green Day

not a chance m9
Dookie > everything nickelback have done

That's easy
youtube.com/watch?v=7mSE-Iy_tFY

Modern Baseball

Not anyone under the age of 30

Death Grips

Nah, kiss are edgy as fuck compared to green day

Kiss
Metallica
Coldplay
Twenty One Pilots

The list goes and goes...

>Kiss
>edgy
>ever

nah brah

fun.
Mumford and Sons
Godsmack
Puddle of Mudd and almost any other post-grunge band.

why cant people accept the fact that punk was an abortion ? althought its impact on approach to art is immortal there will never be another a great band in vanilla punk. i feel like modern punk is the antithesis of its origin. punk overdosed straight out the womb. great bands infuenced by punk that wont go away for a while but rock=/=punk

>he trash talked one of his own songs on their only good albums
which one

Kiss are ICP who sell toothbrushes.

what is people's problem with this
as he got older, Lydon became a top bloke, I can't be mad at him

I don't think you understand what punk means

enlighten us

enlighten me then plox

The members of ICP and Kiss are marketing geniuses. They can slap their logos on anything and people will buy.

It's an aesthetic, attitude or approach. It's the mindset that technicality is not necessary for pure expression, and the desire for one's own personal expression at the most sincere and direct way possible, without the need to "murk the waters" with overly technical exposition/arrangements/production/etc. It is not something bought at Hot Topic, although that tripe was inspired by something that came out of the aforementioned ethos. it is also not exclusivity "play fast/few chords!" although that is often the result of the aforementioned ethos.

so when you say "Punk is dead" you either have believed what Hot Topic has sold you as to what punk is, or you simply haven't bothered looking for the many bands who follow the actual punk ethos

He used the money for that advert to get PiL back together so I don't have a problem with it to be honest.

you are fucking retarded

It makes sense you couldn't think of anything intelligent to say

These fake pop punk rockers really want to police people on what video games they play

Fucking losers