/grimes/

Discuss the Canuck electronic artist Claire Boucher (aka Grimes).

Leave your opinion on her music.
- How and when did you find out about her?
- Rank/rate her albums and post your favorite Grimes songs.
- Did you see her live? Do you plan to?
- Who would you like to see her collab with?

Download rarities: reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/4g84rl/grimes_downloads_various_rare_collaborations/
Read this: genius.com/Grimes-i-dont-want-to-have-to-compromise-my-morals-in-order-to-make-a-living-annotated
Guide to get into her music: i.imgur.com/0rPwOAO.jpg

Try to keep it music related, and be nice to Grimes and to each other!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvkNNRHo5nI
youtube.com/watch?v=UUe9rnucPoU
youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
youtube.com/watch?v=0fZAw7vRi68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

grimes is deep

Not even pretty

first for grimes looks like an abscess on shrek's anus and her music sounds like some special ed. broad watched sailor moon once and decided to to crank out some single takes but fuckin blew it big time and looked like a big dummy in the process

grimes? it's shit.

Why do you people keep coming to Grimes General to troll?

Grimes is music is pretty good.

Never understood how you could like her for literally anything besides her music. The only photo I have ever seen her looking good is the one where she has hella eyeliner on. To be honest, she actually looks really good in this photo.

You're letting it happen.

Stop fucking have Grimes threads every fucking day then jesus christ

What's your problem, monkey? Filter them, you stupid whiny ass.

this.

grimesfags are probably the most serious posters on this board. that's why they always get triggered so easily when people call grimes shit

why click on the thread?

grimes sure is shit

I still believe in her.

what do you think is grimes favorite album of james's?

>implying grimes fans listen to his music

>not listening to the man who was the only one who cared about grimes and thought about her health in a time when she was blowing up

if you like grimes, the least you could do is buy his music from bandcamp. at least buy 10 copies of his new album.

is this grimes fan really being not serious right now? holy fucking shit

I know right?

who doesn't listen to james' music.

heartless people who don't like grimes, that's who.

We just don't let trolls occupy our home. We kick them in the ass while also spitting on them. We're serious about out-trolling the trolls.

your irony makes me uncomfortable, never seen someone this ironic in grimes thread
please stop

who haven't read ronda rousey autobiography?
heartless people who don't like grimes, that's who.

lol look at her

Look friend, if you hate Grimes, that's your own prerogative. Don't take it out on James.

Ronda wasn't there to dig Grimes out of the pit she climbed into with fame. James is her knight in shining armor. The reason Grimes is still around today....

fucking ell
your just unstoppable

Stop plastering the board with fucking Frank Ocean and Meme Grips and we can talk the faggot.

wtf i started listening to him and now my gf ignores me

I just make sure true grimes fans understand that James is the only thing preventing Grimes from going full Brittany Spears.

>Ronda wasn't there to dig Grimes out of the pit she climbed into with fame. James is her knight in shining armor. The reason Grimes is still around today....

citations needed, I know because it was theorized in last thread.

Who else /pirate/ here?

what if james is an asshole and grimes is just acting in self-defense
who /jamesisanasshole/ here

who is james

Do you guys think Grimes only keeps James as her sex slave?

He would be so unforgiving if she did.

he's fat and balding, not a sex slave unless she's into really weird stuff

If Grimes doesn't find him attractive why would she be with him? Also if she doesn't use him for sex then how does she relieve her desires?

She with James physically and mentally abuse Hana in their rape dungeon.

>electronic artist

you fucking wish. is waifuism classified as a mental illness like transgender now?

her bf

our godking

pretty sure she's dating james in some weird asexual relationship that revolves mostly around jokes

what is this? a fucking reality tv show? go watch celebrity gossip on EN and get the hell off of this music board

YAY LETS CIRCLE JERK OVER GRIMES!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (there is more artists btw guys)

speaking about james I remembered animejames and he seems to have deleted or unlisted all of his videos

> in some weird asexual relationship

where did this meme come from.

James gives her the hot beef injection on the daily, probably.

maybe he discovered that he was a meme and deleted his shit out of shame?

or maybe he's about to make the move we were all hoping would never come to pass.

James has pleasant face, also he lost weight since 2012. Not to mention that at some point grimes friend circle was almost a freakshow., bloodpop weighted like 10 tons and there were plenty tumblr tier gender benders.

She's an electronic artist, moron. Her music is mostly synthpop which is part of electronic.

>bloodpop weighted like 10 tons
he's much more fit now.

he's actually really fucking handsome. I would not mind being HANA tbqhwy.

grimesfags are probably the most serious posters on this board. that's why they always get triggered so easily when people call grimes shit

who the fuck cares about other artists?

> implying this General isn't the heart of Sup Forums

Go back to plebbit you fuck

She's shit

What are you talking about? What move?

people who appreciate music maybe?

he was blessed by grimes. she is modern day jesus

Can't be that weird when you're a minor celebrity, happens all the time.

animejames was threatening grimes, and is theorized to be behind the barclay's fiasco.

we're always afraid he's going to come back and ricardo her.

god damn he's lost a lot of weight from this webm.

If these people appreciate music so much why don't they talk about music instead of artists?

god damn people are so fucking stupid here...

It's a good thing too
He's said to be like 6'10 so the extra weight would've crushed his joints and shit

hahaha i guess lavren mayberry is an 'electronic artist' too then, and fuck it why not lil yachty

this is some hard delusion

they don't produce and engineer all their shit like grimes does.

lauren is a fucking singer.

I could've been bloodcrew if i didn't rely on my gimmicks.

a drummer :^)

People who appreciate music love Grimes. Her music has everything: sadness, longing, beauty, ugliness, love, despair, awe, fun, silliness, heartbreak, you name it. She has a song for everyone.

She can go from here: youtube.com/watch?v=xvkNNRHo5nI

To here: youtube.com/watch?v=UUe9rnucPoU

Storytime? I wanna hear this.

>hahaha i guess lavren mayberry is an 'electronic artist' too then
In fact her band Chvrches is electronic. Their music is synth based, like it or not. Now go and educate yourself about electronic music before embarrassing yourself once again with your incompetence.

her shit's just not electronic music. it may have electronic 'elements' and been done on a computer; that doesn't make it electronic music, of which the main feature is usually electronic instrumentation and not shrill pixie girl pop vocals

no one's embarrassing themselves but you. see

And are you deaf if you can't hear the electronic instrumentation behind her "shrill pixie girl pop vocals"?

youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE

Listen to this and notice the huge bassline, the beats and the synth melodies. The whole thing (except her voice) is electronic.

-> Now shut up contrarian nitwit . It's electronic, deal with it.

She looks good?

you think if i met grimes after a show and told her it was sick she'd give me a hug

no. why would she hug a stranger?

i don't know

it'd be pretty cool tho

I think if you were really grateful she would.

i wouldnt want to come off like an obsessed creep... even tho i am. i just dont want her to think of me like that. it would destroy me, famalam.

awwwww you're cute! Stick to this repetitive shit, the real world might hurt you. Ever heard of subhumans? poison girls? patti smith? the doors? or even any music? Enjoy your american k pop. forever alone am i right?

hey be nice

You shouldn't have to worry too much for her, just let her know how good it was and apologize a whole bunch.

It's hard to be nice when you think you can help people out of their ignorant little bubbles. You can listen to music like this with no meaning and no culture to it, or you can listen to something like crass/bob dylan which genuinely has some kind of political stance and some insight into reality.

I have no problem with Grimes, bitch makes TUUUNES, just fed up of the circle jerk.
Go get off to something that means something.

> crass/bob dylan which genuinely has some kind of political stance and some insight into reality.

Wow, I didn't know we still live with 20th century politics. Kek.

Where did you first hear Grimes?

go educate me then........

ps sound 20th century... youtube.com/watch?v=0fZAw7vRi68

A blog back when Oblivion came out.

You know what you're right, It's actually sad that these days some of the most popular artists don't know jack shit about whats going on about the world around them. There isn't anymore people that make music for the working class from the point of the working class.

> he actually thinks I'm gonna take the time to listen to his shit

AWW, you're cute

KEK. literally bragging about your ignorance, nice one.

blame kanye, byonce, riahna, gaga and 00s pop in general.

i can do the george costanza face in real life

PREACH IT BROTHA

Wow you're obsessed with how bad you don't have it. What are you doing to help this world of yours?

Superior flowchart coming through

fuck it up more please

caring? more than most.

Go back to Plebbit communist cucks. This place is converted.

Don't reply to them and keep it Grimes related.