that nigga love dick

I wish it had one fucking fun single to put on a mix

complete shit

Endless is better

good nap music

100% agree

audio only version when?

This fo real

Channel Orange will overshadow this album forever with its simple and fun bangers

Is Frank ocean really gay or just pretending to publicity??

This album is fucking awful.

Lots of filler
"Experimental" bullshit that falls flat most of the time
Boring vibes
Not as good as Channel Orange
Not worth the wait

Standout tracks
>Solo
>Solo (Reprise)
>Pink + White
>Nights
>Ivy
>Nikes

>Nike
>good

Reprise is probably the best verse in this era of hip hop.

Is this man going to return and save the genre?

Andre is fucking madman on that song. Highlight of the album

Fuck, Blonde caught me completely off-guard. It immediately brought back a lot of memories from around the time channel orange came out. I shit you not, I even met my girlfriend singing Forrest Gump in the car by myself as I pulled up to my friend's house. They were all sitting on the lawn, and this total stranger walks up, opens the rear door and gets in with me. "No no no, please, turn it back on!" Needless to say, she was high as fuck, but we ended up just sitting in the car together for a solid 20 minutes.

It's the greatest cliché known to mankind, but I relate to so many of the emotions on this album. Especially Seigfried. The Elliott Smith interpolation hit me hard.

I'm going to listen to this album today and I don't have my hopes up at all. Sup Forums always hypes albums up. I remember not too long ago TLOP dropped and everyone creamed their pants the first week and now most people came to their senses and realized how shit it was.

www38.zippyshare.com/v/Z6uHA1Ie/file.html

>Sup Forums is my tumblr blog

If I want to hear a Black Guy sing about his love of cock I'll listen to Cakes Da Killa.'

does Frank make any overtly gay comments on Blond? Any gay sex?

I was just trying to share a personal story, that's all. Sorry if you're angry about reading three sentences, man.

please listen to more hip hop if you think this. holy shit lmao

I'm pretty sure he talks about sucking dick, but I can't remember if it was on blonde or endless

I agree that these tracks were decent. The rest just came off as boring and uninspired. Did anyone despise the skits this time around?

No, it was just the fact your sentence read like someone who is fresh out of high school. I just found it funny.

Sup Forums isn't about that, it's only about showing how deep your tastes are by shitting on other people.

I think my favorite part of the album is the music playing behind the skits. I like when shit is cohesive like that.

So much better than that stupid as fuck circus instrumental between shit on Watch The Throne, but that's the same idea

i think user meant cdq version, not the room recordings that went along with the video, which is all thats out right now

that's all I wanted to hear from this album. letdown

>muh college white boy problems
get out normie

This album is so fucking good

This nigga voice godly

is the 2nd half weaker than the first?

The interludes were the best parts

It's better. More experimental, perhaps darker than the first half. The progression of the album kind of reminds me of that transition from teenager into adult if that makes sense

Oh? What are the good tracks on the second half of the album?

can someone explain the album cover? is he crying because he messed up when dyeing his hair?

close to you, white ferrari, godspeed, seigfried

Nights if we're including that, Solo reprise, Close to you, White Ferrari, Siegried, Godspeed

How To Make An RnB album
>muh drugs to numb the pain
>DO YOU STILL THINK ABOUT ME HUH
>drugs are good
>drugs are bad
>dude fuk a different girl every week lmao
>depression is cool guys, I'm so depressed believe me
>(ambient interlude)

I actually love the album for this. It starts off relatively cheerful, and slowly devolves until it hits Seigfried, which is the emotional low point of the album. It feels like such a natural progression.

this is literally the opposite of traditional rnb album content. Thanks for pointing out franks uniqueness lmao

This though

Just really unimpressive so far.

This is why Seigfried gives me chills every time. Frank Ocean is a true artist tbqh

Meh. I thought the same until I went back to Channel Orange and realised that simple pop bangers aren't as interesting to me as the subtlety of Blonde.

>he will never sing about wanting to suck your dick

I guess it's my preferences, but other than Nights and Solo (Reprise), I think these are the weakest tracks on the album.

its almost embarrassing how much Good Guy sounds like Kanyes Only one.

>I'M NOT BRAVE

Hits me in the heart every time, man.

>ivy
>nights
>pink white
Anyone of these could easily be a single.

I mean im just listing good tracks on the back half, im not saying theyre the best. My favs were on the first half

This. Pink + White is an easy single, especially with the Beyoncé vocals.

Id rather live outsIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDE

okay, but with that logic you could also use Be Yourself.

because of the rhodes? the melodies not the same at all. I bet kanye had his hand in that track anyway

How??? I'm not sure what logic you're following, sir.

Be yourself and Facebook story become really tiresome after a few listens

Also video Nikes>>> album Nikes verson

who listens to the skits on an album enough to get tired of them? just skip nigga

The album is too real it makes me want to kill myself. Tears in my eyes.

its just the mumbling, particularly at the end of only one. Not to mention the feel of the guitar is the same. idk lol even if he was copying yeezy (which Only One shouldn't even be credited to kanye as much) frank would be a little late to the draw on that.

Is endless and Blond ever going to come to something that is not Apple Music? I want to see Endless, but I am not trying to subscribble to that shit to do it.

>album of the decade
>not even better than the other album he released this decade

muh blonds not better than channel orange fag. Is completely different than channel orange. Its perfect

I'm sorry to tell you that you are a pleb.

Why is the physical version so much different than the digital one?

I must have listened to this album like 15 times and I still get goosebumps every time

is the beat switch and verse at the end of nights the best musical moment of the last decade?

>le fire beat switch

Not even the best moment on the album

The Spirit of Eden of R&B

kys my nigga

I like it a lot, but you post the same thread too often.

I don't even browse this subreddit that often but this thread is always here.

>subreddit

haha exposed

so uhhhhhh, this is the first post 2010 pop album I've ever listened to. What do you guys like about? I like the organ in solo i guess

Self control too

White Ferrari makes me think of breaking up with my first boyfriend

futura free though
great stuff

I didn't hear any gay sex, but there was one line where he talks about going to a gay bar

>subreddit

You have to go back

White Ferrari sounds like im riding a Pegasus with frank ocean through the sky and im holding his hips to stay on.

>RIP Pepsi
What the fuck did he mean by this? Is this a Coke endorsement?

I'm 99% sure this is a joke but in case it's not
>RIP Pimp C

Who?

For some reason Self Control reminds me of You And I Both by Jason Mraz

Definitely this. Blonde is just a more well thought out album as a whole.

I feel like the first half is what people familiarize Frank's sound as while the second half is more experimental. I personally enjoy the second half more because of the different styles he uses while keeping the same mood.

YUNG LEAN'S PART IS THE BEST ON THE ALBUM

LEANY WEENY THE BEST DEANY :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

showing that you have never listened to an rnb album, well done

Nights is the only great tier track, Ivy is good and Solo is alright, so much filler though

6/10 so far

>nikes
>good

andre is the only rapper 20 years deep who could still release a game changing album. reprise honestly rivals some of his best outkast verses

as someone that likes andre 3k his verse was cringey as fuck

>why no one write they raps ;_;
>why kids shot by cops ;_;
>why girls wear makeup be urself ur beautiful ;_;
literally hopsin tier

Anyone else fucking love Ivy, especially the instrumentation?
Literally a perfect love song.

ok I know this is a really random question but if any /prod/ folks can help me out, how do you make up the synth sounds that show up like halfway through Skyline To? A lot of early synth music like Morton Garson and stuff use that sound a lot and its like fucking magic to my ears.

If I'm being completely honest I don't rate Andres verse at all. Pink Matter blows it out the water

filler the album

Mort Garson used Moog synths, maybe thats what youre talking about

ok let's discuss