Going to see Death in June live soon, am I going to get stabbed by neo-nazis?

Going to see Death in June live soon, am I going to get stabbed by neo-nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/jeffrey-andreka/the-calling-death-in-june-cover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does he wear the mask?

You could always just stab yourself broseh

>Death in June
>neo-nazis

yes mate bet you think Boyd Rice is a nazi too

No, DiJ Nazis are chill Nazis

Either that or the band is going to …stab you, ifyouknowwhatimsaying.

Are you jewish or middle-eastern?

Yeah, by dicks.

Take this fag shit back to /lgbt/

You shouldn't go. A friend of mine said that they sucked live. Him and his guitar, killing his own tunes, without any interaction.

And yes the crowd is full of weird obnoxious fucks, imagine yourself surrounded by bold fascists with war paints and military jacket/pants.

I never said Douglas was a nazi, but he sure has many types of followers, and those include neo-nazis

I'm black

vai po caralho mas é

Don't listen to him I'm OP and white

Also I'm a girl btw

Boyd Rice is a cunt, i wouldn't call him a nazi because he's mainly fascinated with the imagery, but still, he's everything i hate with industrial / neo-folk. He's even the reason why i don't listen to much neo folk but lots of industrial.

Actually I'm OP and I'm jewish

NON is pretty good tho

worselovitex volux

maybe, and i'm not the kind of guy who just boycot a band or an artist because of what they think (i enjoy an album by Antony & The Johnsons even if the guy is a human disaster), but i can't bear neo folk because of the opinions of, like, 50% of the most well known artists in the genre.

And the Boyd Rice / Death In June / all of these embarassing bands fanbase is cringy as fuck.

ok

He's an edgelord

>album called The Third Reich
>covers Steve Reich songs

Douglas is our guy

as long as you're white, and don't look anyone else in the eyes with your baby browns, you'll be fine.

in all seriousness, shit will be cash. long time fan. never had a chance to see him live. enjoy it.

this is awful

Too bad Steve Reich doesn't make songs

>bold fascists with war paints and military jacket/pants
sounds like the average DIJ fan

> All Pigs Must Die
What did he mean by this?

So that the world can be halal/kosher for our fellow muslims and jews

why is antony a human disaster?

Get these shit-stirring fascists.

No room for them in world 2.

No but you might get beat up by some antifa people

he's a tranny

Even beside the fact that i don't think he can be called a "she", that he has some political views i don't agree with, he's proselyte as fuck and i can't bare that.

triggered

why would neo-nazis stab a white girl. You're a dying breed with all these interracial babies being born nowadays

modern neo-nazis are fucking angels compared to BLM

In the US, but the world isn't the US now is it?

so what. maybe he's a cool dude, despite looking like a middle-aged gender studies professor.

i just made this death in june cover of the calling and my girlfriend said i sing better than douglas P does live... to give you an idea.

expect sometimes off key singing, out of rhythm claps, and my mouse clicking

soundcloud.com/jeffrey-andreka/the-calling-death-in-june-cover

>but the world isn't the US now is it?

Shush don't say that about the poor delicate things

the truth to be honest kazoku

he's a big nazi

I saw them in Eastern Germany and not even there I got stabbed by neo Nazis.

would people think i was a nazi if i got a Death in June patch for my denim jacket?

That's piss, great cover man

You might be harrassed by some obnoxious antifi warrior, probably not though. Most likely the crowd will be tumblr goths and homosexuals, nothing wrong with that cause death in june fans are usually chill, it's antifa to watch out for

Which album is this anyway?