Looking for Comparable Albums

I feel like a nerd. Surely this sound must exist elsewhere. This cant be the first of its kind. The disjoined song structure is captivating. What should i listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36sK3VESXy0
youtube.com/watch?v=TAqmjOER-PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try lodging a log of fecal matter into your ear canal.

dean blunt black metal and redeemer
youtube.com/watch?v=36sK3VESXy0
jai paul's demos
james ferraro nyc,hell

Listen to his last two albums

James Blake, the production on Blonde feels extremely derivative of his work

James Blake for sure

james blake Self titled
dean blunt redeemer

Please, one song sounds like a blake song and thats cause james blake wrote it with him

not really, most songs have that same alt-r&b feel to them and would fit perfectly in blake's discography

that's not to say it's bad, though. i actually prefer frank.

This sounds awful. I've heard of Dean Blunt before and never really listened other than that Babyfather thing. In this he just sounds tonedeaf.

Keep listening its exactly the disjointed song structure you're looking for

just listen to the redeemer. its genius

listening to The Redeemer rn. thanks!

My coworkers keep talking about prince and bowie

This.

>James Blake - s/t
>Bon Iver - s/t
>Sufjan Stevens - Age of Adz

Thanks for nothing, Sup Forums

sorry we don't listen to shit pop music faggot

Many people on this fuck-ass board listen to what you just described. You're just a fucking faggot.
Thanks for the suggestions.

he was basically trying to rip of arthur russel-world of echo. so you might as well start with the og

that's an interesting comparison. i'm listening to world of echo right now actually.

wait, so what exactly is your evidence

My ear

dirty projectors are a pretty fucking crazy R&B/"indie" rock band if you want something disjointed, although their sound is a little less than ambient like this record. one of their former vocalists appeared on this album
youtube.com/watch?v=TAqmjOER-PU

james blake is another great one to check out if you haven't already, explore more of dean blunts stuff for sure although i understand it might be hard to get into his stuff

This, honestly

Don't you put Jai Paul on the same level as Frank's crap.