When normal people ask what music you like are you honest about it or do you give a normie answer?

When normal people ask what music you like are you honest about it or do you give a normie answer?

I just force them to name shit they like and go from their
I actually listen to "everything" and most normies just think top 40 and hip hop is everything

Met a girl who liked the doors and got her into tame impala. she still doesn't know what I truly like because it would scare her off

I just pee on them.

I gave a Sup Forums answer and now I'm ostracized. I will never give a non-normie answer again.

"I like electronic music" will now be my answer.

I'm usually honest but I also listen to some normie music so I mention that along with my favorite stuff

>I gave a Sup Forums answer and now I'm ostracized.
Whats the full story?

I remember being a teenager and unironically thinking that I was not "normal" while others were. lmao

that "normal people scare me' tumblr macro I see her posted alot is literally you. not to the same degree, but most Sup Forums core is also exceedingly "normal" amongst the correct circles.

Depends really

>Elder
Pink Floyd
King Crimson
Frank Zappa

>Girl i'm tryna hook up with
Earl Sweatshirt
Frank Ocean

>New Friends
At first I tell them Normie shit like Chance The Rapper, Earl Sweatshirt and Atmosphere then later on i tell them I like Swans, Death Grips and Radiohead.

I usually go with "I like garage rock and prog rock a lot"

>talking to damn normies
>im not a normie btw, im weird
>what music do you like?
>stutter r-radiohead, an-an-anim-animal
>sorry, what user?
>anim-anim-m-mala-la
>user, I don't know who that is, but I bet they're great!
>y-you too

never again. fucking normal people

*vomits*
You already are a normie, why u posting in this thread

Einsturzende Neubauten

I say Radiohead because "Archive" sounds more generic.

I like being honest about this but I've gotten so many stares from "Archive" that it's probably best not to.

>radiohead
>not normie
>mentioned in katie perry singles

is Sup Forums really this retarded?

>popular trip hop

wow, youre so not normal

i tell them i like noise and they think i'm joking and that the genre doesn't even exist

then i play them a noise song and they think i'm genuinely retarded

Creep is the only normie Radiohead song

both :^)

I just say I listen to anything except country and rap

assmad normie detected

Yeah but that's fucking pretentious

Noise has no artistic value beyond, "wow cool nonmusical and dissonant sounds can be music too I never thought of that before" and then you go back to listening to American Football or whatever.

lmao, keep telling yourself you're just "authentically weird" or "incompatible with *normies*" and that you're not just a retarded socially awkward underage, faggot.

:^)

I fucking hate that question. Whatever I say, people always assume I'm a pretentious asshole.

>Oh user, I get it, you like obscure bands! How hipster of you! You're so better than me, right?

So these days, when people ask for examples of what I listen to, I'll just say Radiohead because 1) I actually like them 2) it's a socially acceptable answer.

Jesus, I didn't know normalfags could get this mad over shitposting.