Are you excited?

Are you excited?

no

/thread

I bought tickets to the Chicago show before this record was announced and now I'm sure they'll be playing a long concert full of old and new songs. I'm really excited.

No. The first single's alright.

yeah

bad thread

yes

kek

Sort of, honestly if the cover wasn't so comfy I probably wouldn't. I'm haven't listened to the single so when I hear the album it will all be for the first time (kind of like avoiding movie trailers)

The booming angst of a singer, fresh-out of college, who'd just lost his sweetheart does unfortunately wither after 17 years

Regardless of this, I am still very excited

Hey I live in Chicago!

>if the cover wasn't so comfy
after 17 years they finally went inside the house

i'm worried. i didn't like the way mark sounded on the single. but i know that since this is a follow up to one of my favourite records ever, the chance that it lives up to the hype is very low

>le font doesnt fit on cover properly
>le symbolises my awkwardness and how weird and indie I am xDDDD
Hate this trope 2bh

It had a long driveway

kind of

>i didn't like the way mark sounded on the single.
he is just older

I liked the track but the lyrics kind of sucked. I get it, sincerity and all that shit, but these kinds of emotions have been done to death in art.

for u

The single has been stuck in my head all day and it's comfy as fuck. I'm not looking for a revolutionary project, but I am looking for a homey reflection on feelings backed by pretty guitars.

>mark doesn't sound the same as he did 17 years ago, he sounds like he does in this band he's currently in!
are people really this dumb?

its mike you fart knockers

>tfw Tim is the superior brother

the angst never goes away

This is the first album that I'm actually really excited for from 2016, I was looking forward to Blackstar, but I wasn't feeling as hype for it as I am for this, I already pre-orederd that gold vinyl.

Is Nate working on this record too?

i just pre-ordered too senpai

test senpai

Fuck yeah

Oh yeeeee

Listening to the single right now, I know this album is gonna be great and comfy as fuck, and I can only imagine all the feels I'll be getting.

he's doing the same vocals he did on the first owen record, don't make it sound like he got old/just started doing these vocals recently
the first owen record came out two years after the american football record.