Favourite=best guitarist thread

favourite=best guitarist thread

Clearly the most underrated guitarist; shockingly perfect, harmonic playing manner; His solos sound, fare thee well, like birds chirping.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!uJg0wBSL!IH3lI_lrkRonSWJTT6QPNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This motherfucker right here

i can't recognize them. tell me something about their contribution to the guitar world.

yall niggas probably don't even know who he is

Check out One of a Kind by Bill Bruford, that's the album that got me into Holdsworth. He also did work with Soft Machine and Frank Zappa most notably.

Marr brought back technical clean melodic guitar playing to popular music after people were beginning to be burnt out on dimed Marshalls+Gibsons

You can't recognize Johnny fucking Marr?

this is the guy from Cap'n Jazz btw

Really shined in Owls desu

not being a dick but i recognize every single GREAT guitarist

who is this than?

These two

sorry but number of necks of your guitar doesn't have any connection with your guitar skills, dude.
he looks like fag anyway

I'm not implying they do
look up Michael Yonkers, extremely creative guy
in fact
here's the debut album: Lmega.nz/#F!uJg0wBSL!IH3lI_lrkRonSWJTT6QPNw

pretty good drummer to boot

Do I have to choose one?

good choice

oh yeah
that shit was on lafayette street
couldnt remeber

Johnny Marr - defined the early indie rock sound, wrote harmonically complex, intricate, and beautiful guitar parts as a founding member of The Smiths, was a part of arguably the greatest songwriting duo since Lennon/McCartney, reinvented the jangly guitar sound of the 1960s for a new era influencing every major alternative and indie rock artist since, possibly the best clean electric guitarist in all of rock and roll, made it cool to use that offset type of guitar every single fucking gangly-ass kid into My Bloody Valentine and Sonic Youth buys, continued to contribute to developing the indie rock sound after the breakup of The Smiths as part of The The, Modest Mouse, and others......

I'm being totally serious here. I've learned so many of his songs, and by doing so I learned a great foundation in overall acoustic and electric technique.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Dude is the #1 mainstream rock guitarist of his generation

The only guitarist that matters

must've either left or proven wrong

I believe it. It's just when I mention it to friends or other musicians they just laugh. Girls like the acoustic shit I play from his earlier albums though. My fiance literally locked her dorm room took off her shirt and jumped me when I played a couple songs on acoustic. Good memories.