ITT: Shitty albums with interesting/good covers/art

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLdMVUHGeuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shitty

>IV shitty

When will this meme die. It's a good album, it's just disappointing for a crystal castles album because everything on it they already did better on pervious albums. It's still decent.

mad alice glass fans.

They are free to trash this album once Alice comes out with something superior or equally matched.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLdMVUHGeuM
Lol

You posted it

alice's solo album is LITERALLY gonna blow """crystal castles""" out of the water

i cant emphasize it enough

if i wanted to get into Crystal Castles, what's the best starting point? should i just go chronological or is it better to hear some newer albums first?

I was a CC fan, not an Alice Glass fan, and I think the new album is fairly bad. 5/10 at best for me. I think Kept and Concrete are good songs, but it's hard to say that for anything else on it.

Chronological is best so you can witness their evolution.

Chronologically is definitely best for them. They don't change that much between albums, though, other than improved mixing and production.

Nice Trips

thanks

What leads you to believe that? Her shitty single that she basically abandoned once she got the negative feedback (she mentioned a second song 'lullaby' to be released soon when she posted stillbirth, which was never released still over a year later) or her """dj""" sets (see YouTube for a good laugh)

ill just tell you that they peaked with their first album and then its all downhill from there

shes wayy more artistic than ethan if this new album sounded like it did

shes just got to drop making cc-esque music and reach inside to the true patrician

II has some good songs and I liked the closer on III. But yes, I agree.

Hah. Back to tumblr with you, tripfag.

Yeah when i look at producer credits i don't see alice glass on there

She did produce one song called 'never been touched' shortly before she left the band. It was never released, clearly to not have the bands discography have a dip in quality.

I don't listen to crystal castles often but this album is brilliant

They only have two albums in my book. I and II

picked it up randomly for $1 at a flea market. i think i was expecting New Order or Interpol or something. but it's not a shitty album. O'Riordan is just soooo much not those things.