youtube.com/watch?v=PJC3Uey1Ipg
youtube.com/watch?v=jrnpKT88FXA
youtube.com/watch?v=AaCvZu-o8Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for shaven jaws

whistle soty

we don't want a nugu thread

Taengoo?

Black Pink is your favorite group of all time.

hwayoung, suzy and park shin hye are the only girls i like

Absolutely

YEAH YOU KNOW HOW WE DO

youtube.com/watch?v=KSH-FVVtTf0
SOTY

post idols on drugs

>today is...
the day to fap to tae

meant to post
youtube.com/watch?v=Se8bbsUFjC8

Thank god

THEEEE ONLY GIRL IVE EVER LOOOOOOOOOOOVED

so you technically like two girls, since hwayoung is a bustier sinhye

instagram.com/p/BJhHfPIj24A/

cx laugh and thighs...

???

those wrinkles, damn... how old is she?

I've had 'ching ching watta bow bay' stuck in my head for days now

Yeah I understand everyone has to fit into their "role" at least for these first impressions. But I know Jennie's a good singer. People who have been paying attention to her predebut know too. The great thing about BP is not only are there not any useless members they are multitalented too.

I too was blown away by Bora I feel like really just kind of one-upped everyone with that performance it came out of nowhere.

Yeah... It could happen right? I don't doubt anything anymore since they released Lightsaber as a bonus track on the Sing For You Christmas mini. I also want DIT.
LDN noise is such a joke though, jfc they need to fuck off.
Oh, I like the sound of bubbles too, it's so cute.
No, I didn't yet because it wasn't subbed but knowing EXO-Ls it should be by now. I might look for it tomorrow.
Lay was robbed but Sehun got more screen time. Kind of conflicting feelings...
People keep saying the other dancer outshined her but I don't remember it like that at all. I don't even remember the other woman. It was only that they were out of synch really. Bora was my favorite.

It's been all about Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai/Sehun for a while. But using the W special magazines sales data, it seems like Kai and Chanyeol lost popularity to Chen and Xiumin. So the top 3 now is Baekhyun - by far the most popular member - Sehun and Xiumin.
Suho and Lay have always been at the bottom and Kyungsoo is just in the middle.

its the other way around, shinhye is the busted, disfigured version of hwayoung

hwayoung has more feminine features, shinhye has a sharp nose, is too skinny and sometimes looks weird

what the heck was that about

droggo

just installed windows 10

i dont like this new default photo viewer -_-

you need to look up bustier in the dictionary, ESLfriend

So change the default. Mine bugged and all my filenames are left aligned now, it's so minor but so maddening.

my bad, i misread

thought you said busted

Can't get enough 2bh

>making Arin cry to the point she's inconsolable
>making Arin cry to the point of a nervous breakdown

Well done Korea, another fine piece of variety you fucking idiots.

Had a discussion with my sister on how pretty Suzy is because she watches Korean dramas for some reason.

I know their are a lot of sponsored idol clothing but you really think B&E is sending it to Stellar? Lmao, Jessica purposely sending B&E to Jihyo would be funny.
I suspect Yuri to be a December release and Seohyun a summer one. I could be wrong. SNSD comeback delayed a bit thanks to a certain member..
Sure there are gaps between the five groups but they have proved to be groups that are making it and will make it in the next 3-5 years if managed well. We used to say we hope JYP didn't pull a Wonder Girls and thus Twice are safe. Other groups over came a lot. Its the big companies that are failing at making boy groups right now.
NCT are their own demon in my eyes. Exo is supposed to be the next SuJu as RV is to f(x). The orginal plan for NCT was supposed to be on SuJu but that failed when they tested it with fans. Exo just replacing the aging SuJu and LSM trying fresh with the rotation concept with NCT.

So beautiful. I know. Yubin is the sun.

Bladee is a musical genius.

HAWT BODY

You gotta link that shit, man.

dont forget psh has toe thumbs

that was the funniest part

BASED SORI

youtube.com/watch?v=PJC3Uey1Ipg

I love a few songs on Eversince
>she gave me a lovenoottee~

ouch

its something that happens if your windows is pirated

>not using jpegview or irfanview

retards

>SNSD comeback delayed a bit thanks to a certain member
because of Fany? has a delay been confirmed?

I don't know how to link you those videos... from the subbing section of vlive.

pinky....

What's your ranking for the exo members like?

Bring back this hair

Scaring Mimi is funny, because she can take it. Scaring Arin is like kicking an injured puppy.

same

wish all the songs were on that level

What am I looking at? Is that a bat?

word

how can pinky even compete lmao

>irfanview
>irfan

kys

But it isn't, it only started after the anniversary update.
But photo viewer is fine?

why do i want wreck gugumina so bad?

lol I know right when I was reading them talk about Lotto they just came off as jackasses. One interesting tidbit they revealed though was that Lucky One was originally for SHINee. I don't even remember anyone speaking in the MV...actually no, Sehun did say a little something. Maybe Baek did too. But there was hardly anything to translate anyway.

I don't have conflicting feelings...I am a Xingmi but not an insecure one. Everyone already knows about Lay's dance skills so it's good for Sehun to get the spotlight now.

She can't, not even in a million years.

rip in pepperinos friendo
now you have 0 control

Taeyeon mentioned in her most recent interview that if she would change her hair it would be to a dark brown color.

i honestly thought she would take it better. she seemed to enjoy herself during her horror vlive with jiho

true, missing person and who goes there are dope too desu

easy

SORI CHILLO!

She made it? wasn't that thing for 1 winner only?

Maybe they aren't, but it's their stylists doing, maybe their company has business with Coridel, who knows. Did you see Solar wearing B&E pants on WGM btw? Good call.
And she wouldn't send it specifically to Jihyo or anyone in Twice but just a bunch of clothes. Mina, Sana, Nayeon, they all have had B&E pieces. In fact on a recent Twice shoot Nayeon was wearing a blue B&E dress.
I want SNSD back but if it's Lionheart again no thanks. Yuri should drop her solo asap while we're still excited about the Pantene ad.
Yeah, all of the groups you mentioned are doing a good job, but so is Astro who got the KCON LA thing, it's just delusional to say that they have a chance at leading any gen.
I like NCT a lot but more musically than anything, the members are funny and all but I don't feel the connection. Cutting Doyoung and Ten off the main unit sure was a mistake.
Yeah. Exo is the current SuJu but in 2 years there will be another one. Rotation concepts can be discarded immediately.

Personal ranking? Sehun is my favorite and then Xiumin. I like all of them though. Chanyeol and Chen kind of at the bottom.

YO I frickin love Wendy ok?!

the tiffany high note prank

youtube.com/watch?v=jrnpKT88FXA

Same, she was like enjoying the music and the atmosphere.

I don't think I ever saw her with mid-length dark hair except when she had that pepero hair.

This goblin is in no way on Junghwa's level

Oh word, so you're a sehun person? Nice

just listened to spica's new song
meh

i disabled all the controversial options lol

No confirmation but don't be prepared to see them as a group anytime soon. TTS was supposed to comeback in November or December but I really don't think it'll happen.

I remember it because it looked like the other dancer was Bora's cherographer and Bora was still perfecting it with her. Only reason Taemin was perfect was because of his Japanese solo.nn

How do we access it? I don't see it on vlive

Jiwon is too good to be dragged down with this flop group.

Does anyone even give a shit about Spica anymore?

would this be offensive in kpop?

Taeyeon is such a stuck up bitch.

theres supposed to be a group B with coco but who the fuck knows nigga i cant read ching chong

Well I would even welcome the gee hair back. I just want dark haired taeyeon

word she's above pinky's level

ayy

also romeo and so what

thats about it

go to any video. click on the "Create V Fansubs" button near the top. the newest ep is up

You fuckin wish

Yes that's why I made a SPICA thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=AaCvZu-o8Ok

Which TWICE are shashasha???

just the flag

(not a sarcastic joke, actually just the flag)

No she isn't.

I don't have to wish it's already reality

definitely not chaeyoung
she just hides the bitchiness under a mask