Does user like MCR?

Does user like MCR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsDSIEq7O08
youtube.com/watch?v=Gbk72F10Vgo&list=PLfk7RdQrQn9gJe_qoKcxGLwjJUm49VpgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back to high school fagget

No, they're shit.

Why the fuck are there so many daily theads asking if Sup Forums approves of green day and MCR? Is it just the same faggot shit posting?

I think it's reddit brigading our board out of spite

First off, MCR is Sup Forums approved. Green Day is pretty shit.

You're literally someone who hasn't given their music a chance and just looks at their image. Yeah they have an edgy image but they're a fun band.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsDSIEq7O08

i like this one song more than their discog to.be.honest

>You're literally someone who hasn't given their music a chance and just looks at their image

not him but bro most of us non-underages spent our entire high school days hearing MCR, we've given their music plenty of chances

Hesitant Alien was a pretty solid album. Catchy as fuck. Props to Gerard Way for doing something new.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gbk72F10Vgo&list=PLfk7RdQrQn9gJe_qoKcxGLwjJUm49VpgI

FUCK NOW I HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM. SO GOD DAMN GOOD.

The Black Parade is a good album. Three Cheers is decent. The rest I haven't heard since middle school.

If you haven't heard Danger Days its pretty good. Poppy as fuck, but good.

Anyone else remember when Danger Days was spammed on Sup Forums? Those were the days.

it wasn't too bad, front loaded imo but interesting enough to be hear his own take on some 80s contemporary vibes

that said, about mcr
they should fix the mixing on three cheers
incredibly obnoxious job

No one said anything bad about them. I'm just complaining about the fact that this exact question has been posted posted here several times this week already you moron.

So MCR is pretty popular on this board then I guess? are you suggesting someone would spam this album? someone would go on the internet and do that?

honestly, to this day my wife confuses garbage like this with My Bloody Valentine.

Been married 6 years.

Not like I've learned her every time she has got it wrong...

I'm pretty sure everyone's answer here is
>kill bfmv
>fuck MCR
>marry mbv

kill bfmv
fuck mbv
marry mcr

MCR is better then MBV though, literally only good song is Only Shallow.

No.

Shallow answer supporting a shallow band.

Is that all you are? Only Shallow?

that one good song is actually When You Sleep
and it's "aiight I guess"

This has to be bait. Even if you only like that one song off loveless and think it's boring, there's no way you could say that their You Made Me Realise, Ecstacy and Strawberry Wine eps aren't better than everything MCR has done.

Okay, It's been established OP is trolling. MODS

>MODS
Randall, is that you?

This. Cigarette in your bed alone shits on the entirety of mcrs discography, and I actually think their first two albums are okay.