Is clubbing good/worth it?

Is clubbing good/worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

residentadvisor.net/events.aspx?ai=29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah if you like the music

it's amazing if you find a club playing music you enjoy, 100% worth it
if you go to some random club just to have fun with friends well get drunk because the music will probably suck pretty hard

>tfw you will never be a lesbian

I once screenshot a girl posting cute pics on snapchat story and the app sent her a message that I did. I was embarassed when she asked me why did I screen shot it and I replied "because you're cute". She gave me the fuck, god bless this horrible app otherwise.

>She gave me the fuck

Story?

Yeah.

She thought I used the screen shot as an opener and thought of it as cute and a way to let it out, we went on a few dates which eventually led to sex but it never got bigger than that.

pretty good if youre not a pards

Why did I get a boner looking at this?

Am I a cuck?

I have been raised by a conservatory professor and he force-fed me a rigorous mix of music since I was toddler. It is pretty nice but the downside is that I just get outright irritated when I hear awful music. A lot of people can ignore it, but it genuinely affects my mood if I hear another bad deep house track with 120 db in my ears

pretty much this. It's pretty decent if you're really really drunk, considering all the places my friends want to go to play absolute shit music.

Nah just use tinder instead.

Why do Americans just think clubbing is for getting wasted and hooking up?

Because clubs are shit

If you like bleeps, or just want to get laid. I'm the type of person to go clubbing just for dancing and enjoying the music honestly

Go to better clubs

>know the DJ at one of the clubs i go to
>he played 6 different remixes of Smoke Weed Everday after I asked him

Clubbing is retarded. You can't have a conversation because the music is too loud, most people have two digit IQs and the girls are arrogant because there's usually an abundance of men which gives even average girls super high standards.

I prefer parties at homes, it's cheaper and you can have conversations.

I'm sort of normie but I've never managed to pick up a girl from clubbing, fuck that shit

The point is to dance to the music pardner.

They don't play good music in american clubs, the culture is entirely different etc.

YEEEEEHAAAAAW

we're on a fucking music board you imbecile

>pardner

I had to google this because I have never seen it written like this, learnt something today then I guess.

Maybe clubbing is just shit where I live (Amsterdam), but other countries I've been to haven't been any better.

what did he mean by this

Amsterdam had some pretty ok clubs if you are into trance and stuff like that

Ask /bleep/

No, go to free parties in the woods that's the real shit

nah man

why do yuros think their head-bopping clubs are for anything more than getting wasted and hooking up at the afterparty

residentadvisor.net/events.aspx?ai=29

Whats the difference between a electronic club and a rock gig?

Why do bleeptards start talking about rock when ever someono criticizes their music or their culture?

who said I was either?

What difference does it make

clubs are great if you take drugs

only worth it if you can get some good drugs. otherwise, nah

watching 4+ people play on actual instruments is usually more fun and interesting than watching a guy press play on a macbook

>actual instruments

epic youtube bantz

Fuck you, you live in Amsterdam and have no idea about techno...

They do not exist in my city except for the odd one off night.

Bullshit

are you twelve

good dubs but gay post

you don't watch the dj, you dance

With alcohol and friends, yes

NEVER go clubbing alone, especially if you're a social loser like me

this guy. I'm like this guy

why are you watching the dj when you could be getting slob on your knob

>most people have two-digit IQs
Get the fuck off my board you projecting retard

I know this feel far too much

Normally you go to see someone specific if you are going to a rock gig whereas if I end up going to a club it's just to see mates and drink. The music is usually just there in the background. At least personally anyway

>you cant have a conversation because the music is too loud

If the music is too loud, you're on the dancefloor. You're supposed to dance there and enioy the music, and not to have a conversation.

If you want to have a conversation, go to the chill out area

I've never been to a party in my life. AMA

I think this is an american thing. In europe there are loads of clubs people go to because they like the music.

If you're gonna drink with mates why not just go to a bar instead?

Why not

Tbh I never really like the music that they play at clubs but if you go there with a few friends (even one friend is good enough) and get drunk, you end up having a fuckton of fun. I don't really care what others think so I just dance like a retard even sober.

I remember the last time I went to a club I got completely wasted and somehow met a Youtuber that I recognized with like 800k subs and my friend's cousin's girl was (for some reason) all over me that night. Couldn't fuck though cause that would be disrespectful desu senpai

Shit's fun

holy shit im gonna try this
thank you based user i trust your story

Im in the UK and I'm not the best person to be talking to cause I rarely go to clubs and prefer bars but, I personally do not enjoy the clubs for music but I know a few people that do but its never usually the main focus. And if they do enjoy the music its not specifically the dj they went to see. They just happened to play a song they like whereas with a rock show you go to see a band. But each to their own.

Are you talking about clubs that would get mentioned on RA or 'cliche typical every high street has one with 70s disco hour and cheap tequila served in warm half pint glasses straight out the dishwasher' nightclubs?

tekno raves are better, they're free, illegal, the music is better and the drugs are better too

>1997

he is talking about the UK, what do you think

I know fuck all about clubs to be honest. All that I know is I've never heard someone go to a club for the sole reason that X DJ is on.

Well both exist. I used to go to the local after finishing work when I was a bartender for somewhere to wind down and have a laugh.

You mean the latter then. Try searching your city on Resident Advisor.

everyone I know goes clubbing solely for this reason
no one goes to pick up

Pubs>clubs

I'd take some grimy pub filled with alt people over dancing in a club any day

sometimes you end up with the left
most of the time you end up on the right
But really clubs just suck and you should go to house parties instead

You might actually just be straight. Sorry man.

>watching a guy press play on a macbook
you wanna know how i know you are underage?

what`s your skype?

i think i know that girl on the left

All the people I know just go to dance to whatever is being played or talk which is odd as its a shit place to do the latter.

Theres some homoerotic stuff on your ideas. I don't get it. What the fuck user.

This.
As a person over 18 years old i will feel embarrassing to go into a fucking club instand of a Pub.

where else would you dance?

What If is a club with mildy alt people
I'm asking cause Kaytranada is putting up a night in a club in two weeks. By the looks of it there go less normies than usual but idks
Do you get succs tho'?

We're night clubbing, bright white clubbing
We're what's happening
We're an ice machine

My social life is pretty much nonexistent. I never felt like I was missing out though.
What would you need that for

raves = pubs >>> clubs

>tfw best nights are just chilling with friends at a house suggesting what music to play next and having great conversations, maybe even board games