Are they "our guys"?

are they "our guys"?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v9WO0Li3NWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm afraid they are

The only season of South Park I've ever enjoyed was the recent one with PC Principal simply because they pandered to our demographic and toned down the middle school toilet humor a tad, but I do remember in the past seeing the episodes with the goths at my friends house and being impressed that they actually used 80s goth rock and pop and thei

and their contemporary worship counterparts

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v9WO0Li3NWI

Pretty patrish, ngl.

No, they dont listen to shoegaze.

That's the worst season of South Park desu, you're missing out

I skipped the fart jokes are funny phase of my adolescence. Dunno what to tell you man.

South Park isn't even that good overall.

Well, the Goth people were awesome when they declared war on Hot Topic.

Evidently you didn't skip the "feminazis are le sjw cancer" phase though, so get off your high horse

>teens
>outcast misfits
>full of hate

literally us

nice meme

I liked the sunny day real estate reference

Puregothemoaplanet

speak for youself

We're marching into offtopic territory but it doesn't sound like you actually watched the season I was talking about.

Furthermore, many young "feminazis: are hateful, hypocritical people who can't even sustain their own arguing points without shutting down immediately.

...I think I've been trolled lads.

Its just a smidge better than Seth McFarlane shlock. People overrate SP's early seasons the same way they overrate Family Guy's early seasons too.

t. delusional underage

why is this actually good

South park puts a lot of effort in a lot of their songs. Like 'lets fighting love', it's hilarious how much that sounds like a cheesy 80s anime opening

I watched like half of it and it wasn't bad but it felt so trapped in the current climate. It's like by attempting to be as topical as possible they got rid of any potential longevity. The culture wars shit is probably gonna blow over in a couple of years and the latest season will look hugely dated, while the best episodes of old South Park are still gonna be about as timeless as any quality TV comedy.

>hateful, hypocritical people who can't even sustain their own arguing points without shutting down immediately
So basically the alt right, then?

I love how it's based on The Cure - A Forest
because it sounds like actual gothic rock/post-punk

I also think the jokes they made about the topical stuff weren't even that funny. Or interesting. Or creative. Also, the way they ended it, was so over the top, that I left feeling kind of confused and not really entertained at all. It would be better if they didn't try to squeeze all kinds of different topics in one big continious arc.