>tfw I like that song 2bh

>message grill
>I ask what music she likes
>any
>I ask what their favorite artis or genre is
>they say "I said any. Eminem"

I just want to reply and say, oh so you have no taste

>be girl
>meet some autistic loser at a party he only went to because his brother took him
>he awkwardly strikes up a conversation with me
>since I'm not a bitch, I humor him
>he asks me what I've been listening to lately
>tell him I'm enjoying Frank Ocean's Blonde
>he barely squeaks out "p-pitchfork pleb" and then runs off and doesn't come back to me, I think he shit his pants or something
>well, whatever
>later that night I fuck my boy friend while listening to Frank's beautiful voice, and the autist from the party is probably jacking it to anime or powerpuff girls or something
>lol

>break up with girl
>she sends me an angry message days later saying I was elitist when it comes to music
>she's 100% correct
dumb little bint

>later that night I fuck my boy friend while listening to Frank's beautiful voice, and the autist from the party is probably jacking it to anime or powerpuff girls or something
Doesn't that mean you're fucking fank and your boyfriend
frank is cucking ur boyfriend wtf

we can tell your a girl because you wrote 10 lines of green text without being funny

>play some cool albums during sex with a qt
>"wow user your music taste is so good"
>ask her what she wants me to play next
>she gets shy and says "idk user"

I've not even shown her my final form and she's intimidated by my music already. Anyone else ever had this?

are u ppl 13 lol

ITT ways not to get your dick touched
>implying

more like "i posted a chart with my shitty favourite bands in a thread, everyone said i have shit taste and now im butthurt about it"

>pleb
Lmao anyone who uses the word "pleb" unironically has shitty taste in music

So what's the most impressive album a girl could/has named when you asked?

honestly I'm impressed if a girl even listens to albums, even if it's that shitty 21 pilots one

bint is such a great word

I thought it was funny. Certainly funnier than all the angsty teen boy misogyny going on.

HAHAHA

There are sites better suited for your (shitty) taste, you know?

There's literally nothing wrong with being a normalfag.

It's okay, I'm sure you'll meet a girl desperate enough to fuck you one day :)

>guy tells me his favorite album
>"b-bottomless pit, it's from an industrial hip hop band, you probably never heard of them"
>laugh at his shitty Sup Forumscore taste

Kek

Reminder that men are a meme

This happened to me btw

I was in my friends car and we were talking about music, I bring up Radiohead asking if he has ever heard of them, he didn't, being the ultimate "pleb" (he only listens to the radio top 40) I played karma police on since it's a popular Radiohead song, he doesn't say anything until the Thom starts singing "that's shit, he can't sing, it's boring and sad", I turn it off and ask if he's ever heard of The Smiths, just like Radiohead he hasn't, so I play this charming man, "oh my god, why are you listening to 90's shit"

>asks girl what type of music she likes
>she says all music
>send her 40 minutes of noise music
>"I said any MUSIC, idiot"

normies don't class noise as music, which is ironic cause music is noise