Last.fm thread

:: paste my taste ::
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
:: friends who listen ::
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
:: charts ::
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
:: music habits ::
mymusichabits.com/
:: hipster-o-meter ::
mainstream.ghan.nl/
:: chatroom (with bitches and booze) ::
discord.gg/qJwPTE8
:: plug.dj room ::
plug.dj/6260778433095747553

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/bobbistef
last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk
last.fm/user/Shamepai
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/hippopcrates
last.fm/user/arbreheureux
last.fm/user/Doufh
last.fm/user/SlabOfClay
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/Kobaruon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

last.fm/user/bobbistef

I'm into Sun Devoured Earth, Crywank, Swans, Duster, Carissa's Wierd, Have a Nice Life, Sun Kil Moon, Atrax Morgue, the cherry icees, Low, The Smiths, Placebo, Whitehouse, Dystopia, Death in June, Lifelover, Joy Division, Red House Painters, Grouper, Escape the Day, Spokane, Throbbing Gristle, Manic Street Preachers, Mütiilation, The Cure, Slowdive, Sun City Girls, Radiohead, Acid Bath, Current 93, Skinny Puppy, SPK, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, My Bloody Valentine, I Hate Myself, The Angelic Process, David Bowie, Brighter Death Now, Artillery, Einstürzende Neubauten, Morpheus Descends, Discharge, Christian Death, Charles Manson, Coil, Weekend Nachos, Genocide Organ, Bedhead, Bauhaus and Eyehategod.

Check out my taste at last.fm/user/metaldiscussor

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

there is no dance in frequency and balance

>Last 7 days I have been into Marconi Union, Peter Broderick, Stara Rzeka, Maanam, Ssaliva, Xander Harris, Paul Mosley, Innercity Ensemble, Jon Hopkins, Ptaki, Robert Turman, Arthur Russell, Obscure Sphinx, Brian Eno with Jon Hopkins & Leo Abrahams, Tie Break, Session Victim, Tord Gustavsen, Peaking Lights, Psychic Reality, Robert Rich, Weyes Blood And The Dark Juices, Exploded View, Wild Beasts, Forest Swords, Jana Winderen, Oneohtrix Point Never, SIMM, Tom Eaton, Weyes Blood, Call Back the Giants, John Duncan, MJ Guider, Batushka, Jah Wobble & Marconi Union, Lucy, Olivia Block, Alameda 3, Convextion, DJ Sprinkles, King Creosote & Jon Hopkins, Floating Points, Helm, Opus 5, Shub-Niggurath, Dawn Richard, Robedoor, Alameda 5, Joseph Beuys & Henning Christiansen, Thomas Köner and Food Court.

angery

last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk

last.fm/user/Shamepai

>succ the dick
>No homo
????

faggots

conqueror

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

I thought summer was finally over. Fuck the heat.

>I thought summer was finally over. Fuck the heat.
Did you get all sweaty, user?

last.fm/user/gebbg

neat I get to be the one that posts my profile for once

>Last 1 month I have been into Gucci Mane, Mortician, Death, Three 6 Mafia, Carcass, The Gerogerigegege, Morpheus Descends, Goatmoon, Gravediggaz, Lycanthrophy, Masonna, Dystopia, Last Days of Humanity, Discordance Axis, Flagitious Idiosyncrasy in the Dilapidation, Mütiilation, Waka Flocka Flame, Koopsta Knicca, Demilich, Agathocles, Incantation, Disembowelment, Blackout, Torturing Nurse, GZA/Genius, Young Thug, Black Sabbath, Lowdown Da Sinista, A$AP Rocky, Demigod, Future, Regurgitate, Mobb Deep, Hellhammer, Cryptopsy, Lymphatic Phlegm, Nurse With Wound, Forbidden Citadel of Spirits, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Revenge, Disharmonic Orchestra, SPK, Bones, Dead Infection, Lil B, Darkthrone, Fuck on the Beach, Funebrarum, Grim and N.O.D..

I am a fat fuck who has to take the train to work.

You do the math.

last.fm/user/crywalkers

There's a bull and matador fighting in the sky

burp

What's up you fuckingNERDS
last.fm/user/hippopcrates

I don't like this image

Why not? :(

last.fm/user/arbreheureux

I'm into Sparklehorse, Death Grips, Radiohead, Kendrick Lamar, Warpaint, Tame Impala, The Microphones, Animal Collective, Have a Nice Life, Mogwai, Modest Mouse, Run the Jewels, Frank Ocean, Danny Brown, Cat Power, Pixies, Brand New, Okay, Vince Staples, Car Seat Headrest, Heavens to Betsy, Passo Torto, Melanie Martinez, alt-J, Giles Corey, Cocteau Twins, The Smashing Pumpkins, J. Cole, The Dismemberment Plan and Daniel Johnston.

last.fm/user/Doufh

Last 7 days I have been into Teenage Jesus and the Jerks, Talking Heads, The Raincoats, Church of Misery, Christian Death, Electric Wizard, Bauhaus, The Flaming Lips, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Death Grips, LSD and the Search for God, The Choir of Westminster Abbey & Simon Preston, Chief Keef, Lilys, Have a Nice Life, Depeche Mode, The Sisters of Mercy and Throbbing Gristle
last.fm/user/SlabOfClay

last.fm/user/gebbg

lick my ass crack no homo

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Bethlehem, Horn, Urfaust, Mgła, Hetroertzen, Batushka, Death in June, Kawir, Nokturnal Mortum, Garden Of Grief, Hades, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Ulver, Vektor, Misþyrming, Akhlys, Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult, Sinmara, Goatmoon, Kreş, Kriegsmaschine, Satyricon, Death Karma, Morbid, Nocte Obducta, Bölzer, Darkthrone, Duszę Wypuścił, Plaga and Baja Mali Knindza.

let's hang out

bömp

last.fm/user/Kobaruon

>Last 7 days I have been into The Cure, The Avalanches, Weezer, The Mountain Goats, The White Stripes, Big Black, LCD Soundsystem, Fugazi, Can, Elvis Costello & The Attractions, The Chameleons, Yo La Tengo, Animal Collective, My Bloody Valentine, Sufjan Stevens, The Flaming Lips, Cocteau Twins, Stereolab, Talking Heads and The Beatles.

I've been listening to some Sup Forums stuff lately
>Last 7 days I have been into The Caretaker, Jorge Ben, Georg Friedrich Händel, Black Moon, Ween, Bones, Damu The Fudgemunk, Current 93, Sergei Bortkiewicz, Sweet Trip, Kashmere, Howlin' Wolf, James Ferraro, Milton Nascimento, Boards of Canada, The Last Emperor, D.I.T.C., Pascal Comelade, Preston Reed and Scientist
last.fm/user/therweq