Sup Forums confessions

be sincere

Pop punk is my favorite genre. (not pizzacore shit like TWY and TSSF btw)

I fucking love late 90s-early 00s trance music.

What is pizzacore?

I'm over 18 so I don't listen to pop punk or understand its meme subgenres

I think Sup Forums core albums are pretty damn good albums

Like what

I kind of like St. Anger

I love NMH and i think IAOTS is GOAT

Bands that draw influences from hardcore rather than skate punk and try to be serious rather than self-deprecating. They like to wear skinny jeans and snapbacks.

Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, and BT are the main ones I look for. They produce some fantastic compilations. The In Search of Sunrise series never has any misses, for example.

Donovan > Dylan

i agree with OP
hip hop is bad
metal is bad
pop-punk is worse than both
i love the strokes unironically
i love radiohead unironically

%90 of mu thinks that

american football killed emo

Both are shit, but Donovan is miles shittier than Dylan

Lese Majesty > Black Up

I think Grimes is the artist of the decade. Sue me.

how much can i pay you to stop posting about grimes on Sup Forums

I'm a 29 year old "normie" whose favorite music is Death Grips.

Lots of money. I love her music irl.

BUUUURRRN IN HEEELLLL

Don't like Swans, and think Bob Dylan is shit both lyrically and musically, though I like Blood on the Tracks. I think Kanye is over-hyped and his only good album is Yeezus, which still is pretty shitty because he somehow thinks auto-tune is good. I think Steely Dan is underrated.

Just listen to more music.

I own the blue and red shirt this dude is wearing over the mpp shirt

Will you ever stop posting this?
We get it, you dislike bob dylan.

The Mars Volta is my favorite band

I thought the lead singer of portishead was a man with a very pretty falsetto the first few times I heard Third.

Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge is one of the best rock albums of the 2000s

I daydream about performing music in front of an adoring crowd but I actually can't play a single instrument and have no talent

I love DCFC, all of their discography

There is no such thing as pop punk, the notion that a major label making radio friendly punk could ever thrive is just more evidence that punk is dead and lame fucking yuppies killed it by trying to make it accessible to everyone. Pop punk should be referred to as faggot core

who doesn't

same

H*CK YEAH MAN TOTTALY XD

agreed

The more hardcore music a person likes, i get more iffy on them and put off. Theres good hardcore of course but when people like too much of it i just think they have low standards and are trying to like a million bands to be 2punk4u, because a lot of hardcore sucks. Like this person i know, shes a cool gal and i agree with her on a lot of stuff but she wears a fuckingn DRI shirt and i have a hard time with that like really? You really like that shit? You might as well be listening to metal.

same

>Muh waifu

my nigga pop punk is my shit, although i dont keep particularly up to date, any good releases this year?

how about you stop being a sperg

my 15 year old self could not agree more
my current self still thinks its pretty great tbf

Good Charlotte, Descendents, Blink-182 and Sum 41 released albums this year, but you may not care for them if you like the early sound. Busted is also releasing a new album but I have low hopes for it

I listened to a lot of music, from 50s till now.

>Good Charlotte
>Descendents
>Blink 182
>Sum 41

Problem is only one of these bands is good.

none of them is good actually

80s electronic music is amazing

It is.

Stop derailing the thread you tryhard faggot fucks

No one thinks you're patrician and no one cares

rock was great as well.

i don't get all the references of this image

ABBA is GOAT pop

i've legitimately never listened to any album from the following: the beatles, the doors, pink floyd, led zeppelin, the who, bob dylan, nick drake, joy division, the clash, gsybe, sonic youth, neil young, the cure, david bowie, talk talk, smashing pumpkins, pavement, boc, modest mouse, fleetwood mac, weezer, kanye west, michael jackson, simon and garfunkel, kendrick lamar, wire, kate bush, and probably a few others i've missed.
i also enjoy a lot of radio/pop music, i'm listening to will.i.am atm

i actually think California sounds a lot like older blink. Am i a pleb if i liked it?

What are you on Sup Forums for? Not asking to be a dick, just sounds like you aren't interested.

yeah seriously dude, 90% of threads must mean nothing to you

this, i get MPP and ITAOTS but i dont know if theres more than that...

if you think blonde on blonde is a 1/10 i think suicide is a valid option

yeah, i got those and i think there's also NLDW, but i'm not sure if there's anything else

oh yeah i hadnt noticed that, i always assumed the checked shirt was something but i have no idea what

i listen to other Sup Forumscore artists, but i haven't got around to listening to them yet. but yeah, kind of gone off most music a bit recently so i'm mainly listening to girls aloud, britney spears, robbie williams, and things like that

I've found more great music through Youtube suggestions than I have from Sup Forums

it annoys me in most threads where people post album covers and don't link a sample from it on youtube. i really don't want to have to put the effort into finding it myself and often don't bother

bump
simply red/mick hucknall is one of my all time favourite artists. i love everything he does and own most of his cds.

AJJ's The bible 2 is album of the year for me

same

you need to listen to

yo la tengo
boards of canada

>I'm a contrarian

imagine a world in which everyone agree on the same things
it'd boring

The best AnCo album is Strawberry Jam, the rest range from decent to pure shit.
I like Surf's Up a little bit more than Pet Sounds.
Lulu is a great album, and extremely underrated.
The best Strokes album is Room on Fire.

That's just a few I got.

lol

Arctic Monkeys' first three albums are pretty good.

>The best Strokes album is Room on Fire.
actually correct

>I can't get into Ys
>Hate Van Morrison
>Hated SoE but loved Laughing Stock
>My favorite AnCo is MPP
>Unironically think moses parted the seas so there could be good, and shit britpop, to the extent where there is no known crossover

lets all learn something

percent 90

okay, which should i learn
guitar or keyboard?
i know they're not exactly exotic but i imagine they are the best for impressing girls

i think emo trap is the best genre of this decade

I really like Sunbather and New Bermuda

i think bubblegum bass is
guitar

I have been able to appreciate all kinds of music over the years, but I still cannot to this day understand why radiohead is loved so much. I think they're music is totally fine, but they have not put out a single album that was groundbreaking in any way, in my opinion.

>tfw imaginig myselft playing in full classroom in high school even though I'm 22 now
don't know why

>i think bubblegum bass is

could definitely be worse tbqh desu

neutral milk head, animal collective shirt, no love deep web background.
>inb4 beatles white album sleeve/collar

this is definitely true for me as well

is that it? what's the texture on the other shirt?

thats the only one I dont recognize

I've listened to like, 5 Sup Forumscore albums.
I can already find music well enough and have established my taste a bit already.

this is the second music cd I ever bought
the first one was a Westlife single

both pink floyd and kate bush have some great albums. the moon and antarctica by modest mouse is great as well. I don't know about simon and garfunkel but you can ignore the rest.

Kings of Leon's first two albums are better than anything the Strokes did, and I'm interested to see what their new album is like - even if it's almost definitely going to be shit.

I think rap is for junkies that's why I listen this music when I'm alone, ´cause I don't like fucking weed or shit

Are you ok in the head t b h?

It's always a strange feel

Please share the list so I can know to avoid them