>hikkyz.net/misc/stringassembler/

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf
Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

--

>Advancing Guitarist - Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8
>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/w2em0zuk
warmoth.com/Pages/ClassicShowcase.aspx?Body=2&Shape=18&Type=18&Path=Body,Mustang
s93105080.onlinehome.us/Ibanez-Catalogs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mick here, hullo!

What should I get for my first Hollowbody? I'm already having wet dreams about tax return season.

must have cutaway, budget $1000

if your musical interests include
>shredding
>djent
>stoner metal
>non-leftist punk
>hardcore

please kill yourself.

I want to get a cheap combo amp. If I get an Orange Crush can I sound like Wata?

look at this drumset some guy on CL is selling

Can't even spell bukkake right. Drummers, everyone.

>shredding
>stoner metal
Literally nothing wrong with these

>I like punk
>I hate hardcore
Not sure how this is possible

I play all of these, fite me faggot.

>can I sound like three 4x12 with a tiny ass practice amp ?

do lewd stickers improve tone?

Moister tone.

Are jazzmasters good for post hardcore

Point taken, but where should I start then. I don't exactly have the money for a CR120 plus a 4x12 right now. Currently I'm just simulating with amplitube. Theoretically I could get just the cab, but a practice amp would be better for my currently living situation. Maybe a 2x12 would work better for me. I just want that crunchy doom drone, I'm not tryin to blow a hole in the wall.

>J/P/J

Jesus fuck

Imagine a guitar with a SHS config

This shit is fucking stupid REEEEEEEEE

New tele bro here again, just reposting. Think in gonna take this to an actual tech around here just in case, I'm not comfortable messing with the truss rod enough- mostly because this is a friend's guitar not mine. Plays super nice though.

Stoner metals fine faggot

What's wrong with it?

Ethan here, now all we need is rick the dick, two finger Tony and that Fedora Lord that says if you basically do anything with a guitar he's
>Lafin'

Slide guitar tier action, not super comfortable but still playable. Lowering the saddles and regular stuff im comfortable with doing works for lower frets (to the point of fret buzz on first to third frets), but near the higher and middle fret region the action feels unchanged. I don't any way of accurately measuring string height so I don't want to screw anything up.

Is there anything that can be done on a 7 string that can't be done on a 6 string?

>That fedora Lord
He posted earlier, knock that guy off the list

it's late, all I can come up with so far;

clyp.it/w2em0zuk

When???

when will you fucking retards learn
i hope you don't wake up tomorrow fucking reatrded pieles of peices of shit fucking kill yourself kill your sefl
KILL YOUR SELF YKILL YOUR SELF END YOU FUCKING LIFE YOU MISERABLE WASTE OF FUCKING EVERYTHIGN

how did you get that picture of me?

I like it, post moar

7 note chords

Post pic with timestap, this is the only (you) your getting

Well shit thought he did but it was just some other autist. Maybe he was just joking and mocking the fedora lord thougj

Fair play, what pedals? Can I see a RC-3 and blues driver??

you don't need to measure anything really, press down on the first and last fret and look at the string at the 7th fret. there should be a creditcard thick gap between the string and the fret. if it's too wide you tighten the trussrod, if there is no gap or it's not wide enough then you loosen the tension a bit. what you're describing sounds like the trussrod is too loose and the neck has too much relief.

>Theoretically I could get just the cab
you'd need a poweramp too.
If you want cheap and loud, start with a peavey head (like a valveking or even a 5150) and 2x12. Won't push as much air around but it'll be more than fine.

extensive 2 handed tapping. You could tune to NST but it doesn't really play the same.
also on an 8 string, you can play both walking bass and guitar, since you have both registers.

no

thoughts on eventide h9?

Signal chain is RP250>Boss MO-2>Zvex Mastotron>DeviEver Hyperion>EHX Worm>EHXtortion>Boss RC-1>AMP

the footswitch you see is the stop button for the looper. The EHXtortion is basically always on as a sort of amp sim/preamp. I split the signal at the mo-2 for stereo through another mediocre solid state amp so i can blend a clean signal in

Well ill try that when I get home just to be sure, that is for the help man. All truss robs tighten rightways right? Just want to make sure before I tighten it, I thought I heard that it could be either way, but that was a long time ago

Trussrods can be either way, but usually clockwise tightens it. Just turn it a quarter circle at a time, then retune and check, you'll see it.

>can I sound like three 4x12 with a tiny ass practice amp

should be:

>can I sound double or triple tracked using multiple different amps with EQ and compression

Ah k, I was thinking I would simulate the poweramp, but your probably right I'll look into the Peavey.

Well fuck, can I?

I play bass, fender Usa jazz bass.
Love playing it , guitar is my 2nd instrument.

no you fucking imbecile

can i play live withoput amps in small bars and stuff?
just a pre-amp and direct to the console?

Sorry, you must be new. We don't actually discuss these things here, we just shitpost and show off the newest toy we bought.
Nobody seriously plays here either.

God man I love JMP amps, I want so fucking bad.

There was one on Craigslist here the other, 1000 big ones, man.

Should I get one of these?

Ah right, I won't mention my band then.

if it has a PA, sure, but it'll sound like ass because PA speakers are full range and rather flat, as opposed to guitar speakers

Yes it's a really cool effect.

With like a sansamp or a pod you could, but some really small bars might not have a pa

Nobody hears your "stage sound" anyway. It's literally just for you. The audience always hears you through PA.

there's a difference, the audiance hears the mic'd up amp, not a direct signal from a preamp to some flat speakers

I knew a guy who had two and wanted to get rid of one he offered me either for the same price a 78 like in the pic and an 80. Such a hard choice!

Hey but what if I triple track myself using software :^)

>mic'd up amp
Bull. Fucking. Shit.
You don't mic up your amp live.

depends on the venue and the amp. and it's easier for the sound engineer in the back to deal with a mic'd up amp than having to yell at each band member that set his amp too loud

>and it's easier for the sound engineer in the back to deal with a mic'd up amp than having to yell at each band member that set his amp too loud
He can control the line signal, he does a mix anyway, what are you talking about?

Is that a Cobain Mustang?

I have a shs guitar

>I have a shs guitar

And I have a VHS switch

Micing live amps is super common, what do you mean?

First acoustic of the thread

I'LL JOIN YOUR CLUB

I'd love an acoustic bass guitar but literally all of them are shit, there are some carbon fiver ones with huge bodies that are supposedly usable, but god damn they're expensive.

Great now you two can leave and suck each other off somewhere else

Grandpa please go away

>it'll sound like ass because PA speakers are full range and rather flat, as opposed to guitar speakers
I don't know shit about different speakers, can you elaborate please?

is there a "senior" thread where we can suck suck suck suck?

Your guitar speaker has "character", it alters the sound in some way. PA speakers literally just reproduce the signal 1:1 (or as close as they can get) for obvious reasons. You'll not get a typical guitar sound out of a PA speaker for that reason.

Fuck off metaltards. You manchildren should have your own containment thread.

I hate metal kid

Prove it.

basically, guitar speakers aim to create a certain "character" by having an uneven frequency response. PA speakers and studio monitors on the other hand, aim to have the flattest frequency response because they will have anything played through them.
pic related's the frequency response of a Celestion Vintage 30

It happen

how is babby formed?

start putting pickups in the fretboard.

I can't, i actually play Djent every day of my life, i'm on suicidewatch and my mother kicked me out of the house.

im truly sory for ur lots

>man this Tele looks pretty nice, how should I completely fuck it up?
>I know I'll put a soapbar on the neck and a humbucker in the middle!

not him but ya, the HS mustangs are all KC ones. i got cucked out of a Lake Plcid Blue one with a racing stripe last night, i was at $653 with 20 minutes left and i guess the seller setup a fake account and did the ridiculous BIN price of $875

needs a lipstick pickup between the p90 and humbucker and a piezo

That sucks, that's the best fender color ever

fiesta red is better imo. top tier fender color along with sonic/daphne blue and shell pink.

It's not possible without using open strings(would limit you to a few) to get every note of a 13th chord even on a seven string.

That's not surf green

shell pink is the best fender color

its fine, im kinda glad myGAS didnt get the best of me although ill probably use the money for a mustang project from warmoth in daphne blue or surf green.
warmoth.com/Pages/ClassicShowcase.aspx?Body=2&Shape=18&Type=18&Path=Body,Mustang

Not Burgundy Mist? It's like shell pink and candy apple red were mixed

I was actually gonna paint my Jazz Bass in Burgundy Mist cause it's my second favorite but Shell Pink is just too good mang.

idk i havent seen Sheel Pink enough in person to make this assumption but i think its kindve like Sonic Blue where it looks more of an Off white than a blue/pink.

Holy fuck I want that

Depends on how new the paint job is and the lighting, really.

If it's sunny out it looks cute and off-whitey if it's artificial light it looks like a nice, strong shade of pink.

get the superego

look at how delicious the 80s were

s93105080.onlinehome.us/Ibanez-Catalogs/

Kek. Who in their right mind would completely agree with this and have already ordered the parts? Nobody, that's who.

I h8 u user

You're out of control

I literally love you though

Welsh guitar rapist has nothing on me. I'm unstoppable.

I see no problem there, wait let me check if I have my meme concept still saved.

Yotsuba has great taste.