Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EeuN742hNDw&list=PLe099vc7xfKhA70jKup_O0AgNWIw6dbal
youtube.com/watch?v=GhHwuPNA-j4
youtube.com/watch?v=lwMjpEXwz1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Listening to yob and chugging guinness atm

Who the fuck is yob

Guiness out a can? You madman.

Currently loving on this record, more than my heart can tell.

And drinking a stowells chardonnay.

listening to Glowing Man for the first time, currently partaking in pic related

Okay, that's cool - interesting af, what are the effects of? Bonus Question: How does Glowing Man sound on it, before and after?

Listening to weighting souls wirh sand. Drinking scotch. Im kinda wasted.

Not currently but a few nights ago I took a couple benadryl, had about 3-4 shots of vodka in my drink and listened to Shlomo and live Sleep performances.
Was v chill.

Ah brother I just checked that album out - what are you doing to yourself?

youtube.com/watch?v=EeuN742hNDw&list=PLe099vc7xfKhA70jKup_O0AgNWIw6dbal

Come, listen this with me.

aaaaaand he's out for the count

Im drinking a homebrew oatmeal stout and trying to drown out my roommate's pokemon music with noothgrush - erode the person
Mah man yob is the shit

You heard this yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=GhHwuPNA-j4

Whitley Neill gin and tonic bumping some Thee Oh Sees and This Heat

Nice! Gotta love that quinine. Thee Oh Sees sounded good, again kinda like Sidenote; In the past I'd drink pints of straight gin. Lemon water.

>pints of straight gin
fuck, I can't do straight gin or vodka. I can fucking destroy bottles of whiskey though. Usually with the help of Mr Waits

meant for

Same here. I ruined vodka for myself in my high school days and gin has always been a fucking bitch, but whiskey for me is really really easy

I think it's probably because even a shitty quality whiskey like Bell's isn't just cannon-fodder as badly as a shitty vodka like Stolichnaya is. That shit is just mass produced toxicity.

>drinking alcohol

Oh I couldn't/wouldn't drink straight gin presently, the scent can make me curdle now.

whiskey: I was going to a concert and thought i'd use a pub toilet before going in, thought I'd get some shots: ordered two shots of whiskey and said here's your money, cashier turned to get change, by the time they turned back both shots were gone.

I thought I was cool but I'm a loser really. haha the fuck.

Pretty much this. Alcohol reduces humanity, but is apart of it just like a stubbed toe.

SO we'll hold our toes going 'owwww' and sometimes most times it makes a nice song.

Crabbies and some aphex twin
youtube.com/watch?v=lwMjpEXwz1c
not quite the best combination tbqh

haha why not?

I've got tomorrow off so I'm drinking weak beer and Laphroaig 10. Listening to Pacific.
I've fallen into the habit of drinking pretty much every single day I'm not working this summer, I should limit myself a bit.

not an aphex twin fan, but Crabbies is good.

crabbies is a bit too sweet for the twin

One crabbies is okay, but more than one? Like drinking two bottles of cola in a row - stupid.

I'm going to purchase more wine this minute.