AJJ BTFO

AJJ BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h64DvnMaCnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About as unsurprising as possible. The album could have been the best thing ever and he wouldn't have given it above a 5. He's clearly making a political point to try and get more of that sweet amazing atheist money.

Wait, who's the atheist here.

They're so fucking lame

Fantano was involved in a big 'Sup Forums light' video thing where him and a bunch of other alt-right types complained about SJWs.

He's annoyed at AJJ's name change, even made a video about it with that character he stole from south park, because he thinks it's too SJW. Zero chance he reviewed this based on the actual music.

wtf I hate Anthony now

>alt right types
You have no idea what the alt right is do you?

>he liked anthony before

And what if he just didn't like it?

Good, get the fuck out

Sorry did I not understand the perfect definition of a made up ideology.

That's actually probably the case.

But still he repeats the old band name a bunch of times. Make me think somethings up. I'm annoyed about the name change too, I just think he went a bit far.

All ideaologies are made up, and he doesnt fall anywhere close to the definition

>all ideaologies are made up

wow look at this deep philosophy

>I just think he went a bit far.
Yah, the way he kept saying jihad over and over was really islamaphobic

What? Who the fuck is trying to be deep or philisophical? You argued that it was a made up ideaology, and i pointed out it was a faulty argument because all ideaologies are made up.

Youre really bad at this

>All ideaologies are made up
woah

wouldn't it technically be more islamaphobic to avoid saying it?

trash can of ideaology

Whoa, look at these hot arguments.

So why exactly did andrew jackson jihad go full retard after knifeman again?

So does the alt right even any sort of collective ideology besides memes and donald trump?

To appeal to liberals and cash in on the nu male crowd

>look guise were so progressive!

yeah, that's why he gave Christmas Island a five too... youtube.com/watch?v=h64DvnMaCnU

Its more of an internet culture than an ideaology, but theres lots of individual ideaologies associated with it

I watched the review and he seems more concerned with the production rather than the name change with the album

stop ruining the fun

I'm loving the album but I was also a big fan of Christmas Island.

The intentionally lo-fi thing only really stood out as bad on Cody's theme, imo. Terrifyer sucks too, it's like a folk metal song with their classic cringey lyrics which they've avoided mostly in this album and the last.

Anthony's biggest problem with this record comes from his own stubborness.

they're only going to get worse from here

Where did it all go so wrong?

what

It's 'ideology'. No letter 'a'.

Anthony is not alt right at all. Yeah his SJW complaining can get a little cringy but its not all that bad or surprising considering that he came from this site.

Like shit, he's a quintessential hipster vegan who reviews music for a living, was a Bernie supporter, constantly trashes Trump on twitter and has a black wife. That doesn't sound very alt right to me.

christ

the album is garbage, 5 is generous

i dont know what the fuck AJJ think they're doing but they better cut it out

That's retarded and so are you. Anthony isn't "alt right" because he said negative things about the other party, he roasts dumbasses that act like dumbasses and because he's a musician in the year 2016 the dumbasses are usually liberal.

If you only say negative things about one side of the coin you're probably biased.

>SJW's are retarded
>alt-right movement is retarded

where the fuck has the middle gone Sup Forums?

oh yeah its outside of the internet where NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

>taking "wtf I hate X now" posts seriously

Their newer albums are most consistent than their earlier stuff.

Christmas Island is their best tb h

Saying this as an alt-right bigot

>he hates left wing talking points and talk about muh god

yeah it was super weird when he panned to pimp a butterfly

>Their newer albums are most consistent than their earlier stuff.
yeah consistently shit

It's light 6 bad actually. Sure we get a pretty gay piano ballad and the folk punk is basically is not there anymore, but it still puts up to a pretty nice album.

consistently awful

christmas island was shit

Do you seriously think he gave the album a 5 just because of the stupid name change?
He himself says in the fucking review that he still loves three of their albums, and one of those three has the song "American Tune."

Even then, Anthony is obviously not "alt-right." As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone in that video would consider themselves alt-right. One of the people was Sargon of Akkad. He made a video about the alt-right and litearlly said, "In many ways, the alt-right is the ideological mirror of the progressive left.

wtf I hate music now

Sargon of Akkad is a man who rung up his own mother to tell her he wouldn't rape her.

He's the physical embodiment of autism.

>Andrew Jackson Jihad literally change their name because they didn't want to offend people on jihad
When did punk music become so emasculated?

>thought american tune was a joke considering the fact that he laughs whenever he plays it live
>fast forward a couple years and turns out nah