The great debate

The great debate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2VoAOSPmFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

which is bigger crap

since i left you

SILY

i liked Wildflower, buts it's not even close.

both 9/10

The great debate

Wildflower is a better experience as a whole 2bh

obviously choclate ice

really? I feel the opposite is true. although Wildflower flows well, I think SILY's segues are much more seamless

whereas with WF I can pick out individual tracks I love, which I think is harder to do with SILY

SILY by far

Wildflower is alright. AHHHh and The Hungry Eater are both pretty terrible but the rest of the tracks are solid. Still, it can't measure up to a classic like SILY.

holy fuck I hate plunderphonics

this

why

>great debate
Yeah nah, SILY is clearly better

SILY and it's not very close.

Wildflower is garbage, I got really psyched for it because I thoroughly enjoyed Frankie Sinatra, but there are so many songs on that album that are so incredibly unremarkable, SILY no contest.

fucking hell you must be the only person on this site who hates Wildflower for this reason

most people think the exact opposite

i didn't know people seriously compared these two. in my opinion, since i left you is better than wildflower. wildflower has a handful of perfect songs, but sily is much more of a cohesive project than wf is, and although wf has a few songs that outdo sily's best songs, it has a lot more bad songs than sily does

Paul McCartney and the frog chrus of course
pleb

>bad songs
being?

Lol who? I've listened to over 6 Miles Davis albums and 3 John Coltrane albums and I haven't even heard of this guy

Im not op, but zap, light up, and sunshine are garbage

The one without the reddit pandering electro swing tribute to a musician and genre which was literally famous for being le classy men with fedoras

Zap is a nice kaleidoscopic interlude with a beautiful warped floating melody and nice spoken word sample, light up is again a lovely pop-soul sampling interlude track, and sunshine is fucking gold. the strings introduced at the back end are worth the hypnotic vocal melody

>reddit pandering electro swing tribute to a musician and genre which was literally famous for being le classy men with fedoras
look at yourself

I love Wildflower, but SILY is literally perfect while still being universally loved and accessible.

The only "great" here is this bait

Nothing to debate here, Wildflower is a piece of shit.

I love Wildflower

What would you recommend for things that are like Wildflower but better?

there is not debate. if you think SILY is the lower album you are dumb.

Recommend some jazz that doesn't sound like a bunch of people slamming on random notes on their instruments

Yusef Lateef - Eastern Sounds

Since I Left You

Since I Left You - 9.4/10
Wildflower - 9/10

Lets debate

Id lower WF to an 8 but thats it.

anything by Mingus
youtube.com/watch?v=w2VoAOSPmFU

I love love theme from spartacus.. the bill evans solo session version is good too

Dude Wildflower can never come close to Since I Left You imo

I feel biased looking at the picture because the album art of SILY is a 10/10 while wildflower is maybe a 2 at best.

You don't need to try so hard to fit in.

Since I Left You - 9.8
Wildflower - 9.0