What do you think of Florence + the Machine? Are they Sup Forums approved or are they too normiecore?

What do you think of Florence + the Machine? Are they Sup Forums approved or are they too normiecore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsWDUvuF0Xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably the best radio pop music right now

lolapalooza core

They're okay. The height of their greatness was their Lungs album. Siouxsie and Bjork are more interesting.

Love them. Can't wait for a new album.

I love Florence and the Machine. I listen to it often.

Florence is not pop. It's rock.

sometimes I listen to that XMU station on siruius and this florence machine song comes on and she starts screaming

SHIP TO WREEEEEE EEEEEEECKKK

SHIIPP TO WREEEEEEEE EEEEEEH EEEEECK
SHIP TO WREEEEEE EEEEEEEE EEEEHHH EEECK

and it sounds so fucking obnoxious and irritating I get really mad and turn the channel to ozzy's boneyard

She plays a lot of festivals because she's best as a live act

I'd like to Florence in her machine if you know what I mean.

I keep on forgetting "Kiss With A Fist" is a Florence song. It has none of the mystique and fantasy I expect from her.

rofl

I like their instrumentation, but Flo's Vocals are just grating on my ears

Never liked them. All their songs sound the same, and her voice makes me want to punch someone in the face.

That song was written before she had even joined with the Machine and was recorded back in like 2006. She hadn't fully formed as an artist yet, she was still experimenting

>expirimenting

Kiss with a fist is a lot more punk-ish than her usual fare. What's the word you would use?

my take is it would fall under the Indie Rock tree still

I actually really like that song, it's called rock vocals you ass

I saw her live and was in the second or third row of the pit, was about 10 feet away from her and she was wearing nothing but a see-through shawl and panties. Could totally see her nips, it was awesome

It's actually one of her best songs

I'm listening to Lungs right now. I think her shit slaps hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsWDUvuF0Xc

new song

I think she's a brave transsexual but too bad her music is shitty as hell

It's my least favorite song
¯\_(ツ)_/¯