Lets nazis post

>lets nazis post

>doesn't let children of God post

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/officialbasement/sunlight/s-gmVmq
salon.com/2015/10/25/my_life_in_the_cult_how_serving_god_unraveled_into_sex_abuse_child_neglect_and_a_waking_nightmare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True Brother get up stand up, love you.

Just made this, Im going to make this epic!

soundcloud.com/officialbasement/sunlight/s-gmVmq

Superb brother, and indeed, the Godless; what are they without God?

hi guys im not a children of god but i respect what ya doing, love and peace believe

I give it to you now; you are a child of God. Come with us, or else where will you go?

Peace to you little brother. Seek to find. He's with you all the time you're with Him.

We all are creation of this wonderful experience and its God, oh i love you God, feels so great to say that some times and really and truly to yourself be great full, and yes life is like it is, up and down, But we can do this to our paradise while we are here!

(God for me is whatever cratered this oh so mysterious life that is so crazy, we live we "die" we become it again whatever it is. (>think about your end, it will happen to all of us, its a tripp

Isn't children of God that extremist group that fucks kids?

My child! I have missed you: know this, that I love you in particular to a degree beyond measure.

Life needn't be up and down for you, promise you that - there is only one up and only one down. Only one North and Only one South.

Like a compass to find the way from dirt to gold, go yonder North! Go higher go higher; gravity is but a trick of the devil, and once you know that you fly! Any badness, any badness is an obstacle to the light.

Let me tell you a secret: The Devil gave you this world, this dimension, I'm not sorry to say it, and God relinquishes you from it. In a world where life is death, only death can be life; do you understand yet?

Article on Child Sex Abuse in the Children of God cult

salon.com/2015/10/25/my_life_in_the_cult_how_serving_god_unraveled_into_sex_abuse_child_neglect_and_a_waking_nightmare/

Eat shit, bitches. God hates you.

You can get out of here. You have no deed for the love of God nor Christ.

But I due you a duty, to warn you the end draws ever near.

Whatever has plagued your mind has spread it's virus, and it will not enter this place, because this place is void of your virus. Make clean yourself; God has no duty to you and this is out of my will that I reach out to you for His sake, to collect only the last of the saplings. You hold my sin son.

Repent, motherfucker. Your cult won't save you.

What the fuck is this thread

As The essence of the Opposer would have you believe.

Know that the Opposer left you before he even began to support you.

Know that the Opposer is just you, and nothing of the Opposer anymore.

What makes you his responsibility.

Know he has suffered fates worse than all of you, and get over yourself as he has done a thousand times over - to save his sons and brothers.

God hated me, yea, I hated him; how I was taught wrong; how I was taught the evil of man, how I was taught the evil of myself. It is the evil of you.

There are a few good groups of Christians, like the Quakers, and... okay, it's pretty much just the Quakers.

There are no good nazis. They should all be rounded up and gassed.

this is some really good music guys, i'm really digging this tunes. feeling maybe a light 8?

I'm scared

Son you can come to me; I tell you now whatever your agenda is it is not worth the torment that is hell.

I have been there and there are simply no words for it. I would do anything for you to not experience it.

Tell me, what worries you; why are you suspicious, why are you hateful? I understand because I was you, and you are me.

What board am I on

>the quakers were good
they thought locking people up in solitary confinement with no sound/contact with the outside world would make them better people

also, there are some good Christians. Individuals are more important in the modern era because most self-poclaimed Christians have very little knowledge of Christ and only say they believe to conform to society. There's no big reason to not do otherwise in the Western world.

It's a heavy 9 my son, read, this is blessing to you; I have nout but love for you where others would cut you down easy for a dollar.

What have you to be afraid of little brother? The time of light is coming and you have witnessed the very scrappings of the beginning; deem yourself lucky.

Christ has been corrupt by your Idocracy, by your idolatry; you assigned him to a cross on the wall and said 'Well I am safe'

Well He warned you against that! You are not Christians, you who plaster your walls, in homes you don't own, with crosses. Jesus is not your scapegoat, he's not your fall guy, he wasn't your excuse.

You might as well trample his grave.

Are you all going to commit collective suicide too?

Is this bait?
Full on christ fag here and I'm really off put by how ridiculous some of these posts are.

dunno bout these fanatics lad but im gonna pop my clogs soon

don't do it man it gets better

Death is prescribed by only God.

You prescribe yourself death and you fail and reject God.

Then where will you go?

We live on in God until God chooses to kill us, and then we go on to God, to true Life; but to take your own death? That will get you nowhere friend.

What matters you brother? I will convince you to not die, lest I kill myself the same time as you.

So why does God give terminal cancer to children?

Why does miscarriage happen?

Haha all i wanted was just to make some music :>